No Theme Role Crazy Mafia - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

RandA_lThor

I didn't go after him hard at all. I mirrored basically what JIF said early because I felt the same way then PAC posts one sentence and in JIF;s mind all of a sudden hes absolved. That tells me the sentence meant nothing and JIF never really viewed him as scum to begin with. Rather than give any type of good defense you get the usual bullsh*t so I kept my vote on him and didn't push any further. I was waiting to see what everyone else thought or if PAC would defend further . So what happened ? he got voted off and flipped town. Once again if I tell you to jump off the bridge you gonna follow ? You make it sound like my influence gets everyone lynched these days Crush and that's simply not the case. Everyone can vote for themselves.

Whats really stupid is getting voted off in 2 hours by a pack of idiots who speed lynched with no reveal ..... maybe you should try defending that brilliant move rather than trying to put blame on me . We have all been dreadfully wrong from time to time in this game still not an excuse EVER to speed lynch anyone unless you have definitive role enhanced proof.

You seem to try your best to ignore Pacs explanation when I personally found it worth at least listening to.  He did not seem like he was trying to hide anything or pull anything off. He sounded kinda of confused and openly admitted he sent one message to jiF.  I thought it made sense if he openly admitted that then he may not have sent the others.  Would have thought you would have as well.  Seem to me you didnt want to listen to him and was looking harder at lynching him than looking at it objectively.  Thats all, nothing to do with your influence on the players.  Just your approach to his case.

Depending how you flip the end of your train stunk.    

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem to try your best to ignore Pacs explanation when I personally found it worth at least listening to.  He did not seem like he was trying to hide anything or pull anything off. He sounded kinda of confused and openly admitted he sent one message to jiF.  I thought it made sense if he openly admitted that then he may not have sent the others.  Would have thought you would have as well.  Seem to me you didnt want to listen to him and was looking harder at lynching him than looking at it objectively.  Thats all, nothing to do with your influence on the players.  Just your approach to his case.

Depending how you flip the end of your train stunk.    

Crush go back and look at the time line by the time PAC got serious about explaining his situation I was long gone .... My case on him was based on getting info from 2 people Him and JIF ... You can see that by the way I quoted JIF. I came back and JIF had already hammered him. Then I voted Hallia as an info type vote to get her talking a bit and the next day I got speed lynched. 4

You are dead and butt hurt. Zip it

you ...as usual ... have no idea wtf is going on in just about every game you play. I was speed lynched without a opportunity to reveal. That's a big no no in these games and anyone with the slightest bit of brains or experience knows that. Except you it seems . Im not butt hurt at all just disappointed now that my team is that much closer to losing after losing my power role

Crush maybe you should ask the guy who actually defended PAC THEN was the same guy who hammered him LOL

You should maybe be asking him questions not the guy who got speed lynched

I was vote controlled, you really need to start reading these games once in a while.

Crush go back and look at the time line by the time PAC got serious about explaining his situation I was long gone .... My case on him was based on getting info from 2 people Him and JIF ... You can see that by the way I quoted JIF. I came back and JIF had already hammered him. Then I voted Hallia as an info type vote to get her talking a bit and the next day I got speed lynched. 4

This is not accurate at all, when you were catching up, you saw my change of heart.  If you were truly following my lead, then why did you tie me to Pac?

Maybe you are scum.  Hope so.

You really do need to read this games and stop skimming though.  You're way off this game.

I was vote controlled, you really need to start reading these games once in a while.

fine you wee vote controlled when did the vote controlling start I very well might have missed it earlier. All I saw was when you posted it later. But if that's the case how did you unvote ? Also if it happened later I woke up and wa already hammered so I didn't read much after that cause in my case it meant nothing

fine you wee vote controlled when did the vote controlling start I very well might have missed it earlier. All I saw was when you posted it later. But if that's the case how did you unvote ? Also if it happened later I woke up and wa already hammered so I didn't read much after that cause in my case it meant nothing

When I came back to you after Pac, I was vote controlled to Crusher and then later vote controlled to hammer Pac.

When I came back to you after Pac, I was vote controlled to Crusher and then later vote controlled to hammer Pac.

Actully what I meant to ask was when did you make is known to the game you were vote controlled That's what I was saying I missed

Also JIF just so you know I tied you to PAC to get more info from you both. because if PAC did flip scum in all honesty that would make you a pretty good suspect at the time I asked. I saw what you posted earlier but apparently 4 other people (or 3 since you were vote controlled) felt the explanations were not so hot either maybe you can look in that pool for scum

Also JIF just so you know I tied you to PAC to get more info from you both. because if PAC did flip scum in all honesty that would make you a pretty good suspect at the time I asked. I saw what you posted earlier but apparently 4 other people (or 3 since you were vote controlled) felt the explanations were not so hot either maybe you can look in that pool for scum

Omg shut it you're dead

Night 1 and 2.... It's a bit thin imo

I did remember reading something but it was a bit vague and I didn't go back because it didn't strike me as much until after I was dead.

Night one Investigation was Arsis --- he did not use a role on anyone

Night two investigation was Crusher --- the mod told me he used his role . Seemed like a town role to me I will leave it up to him to elaborate.

For all we know Rand gave Smash super double anti-lynch powers this game.  By all means keep talking though.  You're looking scummy as hell the more you say.

Maybe he used Arsis' unkillable fake claim

Archived