Jets \ Colts -- Game Day Thread (Preseason Week One)

Maxman

I don't think one is being irrational when the team looks literally exactly the same as 2013. If they looked worse or better, sure, it's just the preseason. But the same?

You're a child/integrity/jif lol

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He obviously has some say in the matter but when you're a guy with only one year left on your contract, you're pretty much going to do what your boss tells you to do.  Besides, the smart decision is going with Geno...so it doesnt matter either way.  Like I said, a couple of drives in the first preseason game doesnt change that.

I know, but you are still a total vageen for saying Rex doesn't decide. 

this is outrageous -- close captioning suddenly popped up on my nfl.com preseason stream. i could not get rid of it.

so i logged off. and have tried for the last half hour to log back in and cannot. getting a 504 server taking too long to respond.

so i paid to watch this game, and the nfl site is too busy so i am out my money and there is not live customer support. this is a omplete ripoof

Same thing here. So annoying.

Yeah, I'm whining. LMFAO how old are you, you are like my grandfather's age aren't you? I'm mocking you, you old fart for sounding like a pre-teen girl over 15 minutes of meaningless football. 

Not mad, more like appropriately condescending. 

The frustration is born of 2 things; the decision to keep Ryan. Which is pointless. Really, why when you know it's a waste of a season.

And not getting a real QB. Could be wrong, but the Jets passed on a guy who hung 600+ yards on Alabama. Westoff was even speaking very well of Manziel on the radio pre game. There's been  shortsighted pussified approach of this franchise that has gotten even worse under Woody Johnson.

I don't think one is being irrational when the team looks literally exactly the same as 2013. If they looked worse or better, sure, it's just the preseason. But the same?

I'll worry about it in 4 weeks. Right now, they are entitled to have sh*t to work out. Like every other team.

The frustration is born of 2 things; the decision to keep Ryan. Which is pointless. Really, why when you know it's a waste of a season.

And not getting a real QB. Could be wrong, but the Jets passed on a guy who hung 600+ yards on Alabama. Westoff was even speaking very well of Manziel on the radio pre game. There's been  shortsighted pussified approach of this franchise that has gotten even worse under Woody Johnson.

That I get. Melting down over the 1st quarter tonight, not so much. Anyway, carry on. ;)

And not getting a real QB. Could be wrong, but the Jets passed on a guy who hung 600+ yards on Alabama. Westoff was even speaking very well of Manziel on the radio pre game. There's been shortsighted pussified approach of this franchise that has gotten even worse under Woody Johnson.

Bugg... I disagree. I don't think it is pointless.

But your posts man they are painful lately. Rex us here. End of story.

Let's focus on the roster or something else. The Rex bashingbis painful.

Bugg... I disagree. I don't think it is pointless.

But your posts man they are painful lately. Rex us here. End of story.

Let's focus on the roster or something else. The Rex bashingbis painful.

Fair enough.

And the year before they pass on legit rb for a whining little baby qb u saw light it up tonight

Not exactly the same. It's definitely whiter.

I mean, the Johnson and Decker signings were good. Pryor and Amaro will probably at least be ok also. But the problems with this organization start with the owner and then it's the coach and the QB. None of that has changed. Why would the product on the field?

I mean, the Johnson and Decker signings were good. Pryor and Amaro will probably at least be ok also. But the problems with this organization start with the owner and then it's the coach and the QB. None of that has changed. Why would the product on the field?

Rex and Woody, yeah I agree. However, I think it's a huge leap and a little ridiculous to imply that Geno couldn't have improved from year 1 to year 2, or that Marty won't get more offense out of all of the new parts of the offense in spite of Rex.

Archived