Bob Kraft is a sanctimonious hypocritical prick

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DIdnt the Pats draft that dope from Nebraska that knocked around his gf?

Kraft's an idiot. Everyone in the league knew prior to Hernandez getting caught he was a problem....Kraft gave a serial murderer  40 mill. He should probably shut up.

And quickly cut him.

While I agree everyone knew Hernandez was a "bad apple", I do not think he had any homicides on his record.  That might be a big assumption.  :)

And quickly cut him.

While I agree everyone knew Hernandez was a "bad apple", I do not think he had any homicides on his record.  That might be a big assumption.  :)

The Patriots cut him a week after the body was found and only then when they found out he was going to be charged with murder, hardly what I would call proactive.  

The Patriots cut him a week after the body was found and only then when they found out he was going to be charged with murder, hardly what I would call proactive.  

And in Ravens' time that is quick.

For the record, they cut him when he was charged.  No one said he was charged the next day.

. Rexy the toe sucking swinger... Ha, I forgot about that. Thanks for the laugh Klecktard....

And lookie who came out of his hidey hole!!!!!

Did you see your shadow? Because if you did its at least another decade without Pats championship. 

Now let me point out the absolute idiocy of defending the owner of the team you root for for palling around with a woman beater one day and going on national television to denounce another woman beater the next. Not to mention how ******* stupid you look ripping a man for having a healthy sex life with his own wife. 

Archived