I guess the season starts Sunday..

Jetmech

You could sense some are waiting for the Jets to implode as soon as Sunday as if the Raiders game was some friendly match..<br />

<br />

Book it, you'll either get the "I told I you so" or GB has a lot of injuries. The Jets won't get much respect for a few weeks.<br />

<br />

We shall see...

As brutal as this schedule is early on, the Raiders were a perfect opponent for our secondary.  Allen desperately needed some reps and got some against a rookie QB so now he got his feet wet.  The next six weeks though, are gonna' be crazy.

Thinking about taking the Jets and the points....part of me wants to go ML though....hmmmm.

As brutal as this schedule is early on, the Raiders were a perfect opponent for our secondary.  Allen desperately needed some reps and got some against a rookie QB so now he got his feet wet.  The next six weeks though, are gonna' be crazy.

Thinking about taking the Jets and the points....part of me wants to go ML though....hmmmm.

I never bet on the Jets, or with my heart. 

I think Jets have a good chance in this game.    Bracimini and Brick can't allow a strip sack and the Jets should be able to move the ball.  

Wins are obviously important but in reality non-conference, non-division is one of the least important games on the schedule.  Jets pretty much won the NFC South last year and lost every wild card tiebreaker as a result.    

Archived