I dont like Francesa but he is right

joewilly12

No, sir, miserable fans like yourself are always bitching and whining even when our team are succeeding.  You, along with Fatcessa and the rest of the miserable crowd were whining even when we made it to the AFCC.  I, on the other hand will root for my Jets hard and expect everyone to do good for our team, regardless. 

Succeeding?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remains to be seen if Favre wanted to be here and whether the Jets wanted to keep him for a year or 2 with a huge cap hit. You  had a new coach looking to put his stamp on his new team. And add in the retained Schitty didn't like a QB who treated his playbook like tissue paper like when he...well. Retrospection is always 20/20. Still Favre despite being an old perv who did pretty much what ever he wanted was for the first 11 week of 2008  all that. Probably should have made a greater effort to keep him and make it work for a year or 2. But that's all gone and not coming back.Lesson should be this franchise doesn't ever seem to get the necessity of a franchise QB even when it has one under contract, albeit an old one with interesting cell phone habits. 

Remains to be seen if Favre wanted to be here and whether the Jets wanted to keep him for a year or 2 with a huge cap hit. You  had a new coach looking to put his stamp on his new team. And add in the retained Schitty didn't like a QB who treated his playbook like tissue paper like when he...well. Retrospection is always 20/20. Still Favre despite being an old perv who did pretty much what ever he wanted was for the first 11 week of 2008  all that. Probably should have made a greater effort to keep him and make it work for a year or 2. But that's all gone and not coming back.Lesson should be this franchise doesn't ever seem to get the necessity of a franchise QB even when it has one under contract, albeit an old one with interesting cell phone habits. 

It does not remain to be seen.  I'm pretty sure Favre told the Jets to look in another direction before Rex even signed on.  His preference all along was to go to the Vikings.  He only spent the year with the Jets to get out from under the Packers.

It does not remain to be seen. I'm pretty sure Favre told the Jets to look in another direction before Rex even signed on. His preference all along was to go to the Vikings. He only spent the year with the Jets to get out from under the Packers.

Favre indeed told the jets that before the draft

I thought so.  Since you are known here as the grammar detective.   LOL

No, I'm not known as that at all. Like, at all.

WTF is a grammar detective anyway? Someone who snoops around trying to find the missing clues to where the commas where improperly used?

Archived