I dont like Francesa but he is right

joewilly12

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1

He's the only must-listen on a Monday these days. Boomer and Carton love Rex because he does their charity softball game and drinks beer. ESPN is hosted by a baseball guy. Mike calls it straight.

SAR I

So because he hates the Jets and sh*ts on them every chance he gets, and the fact that the Jets have habitually sucked forever, means he's "usually right"??? LOL.

So because he hates the Jets and sh*ts on them every chance he gets, and the fact that the Jets have habitually sucked forever, means he's "usually right"??? LOL.

He hates the Mets too, doesn't mean his observations and commentary are incorrect.

He merely points out the truth which some fans don't want to hear apparently.

SAR I

He hates the Mets too, doesn't mean his observations and commentary are incorrect.

He merely points out the truth which some fans don't want to hear apparently.

SAR I

Francessa has moles at certain levels of the sporting world that feed him most of his opinion in sports. He usually just regurgitates those.

One the Jets and Mets, he mostly will spew venom, and those teams make it easier for him to be right in that view.

Francessa has moles at certain levels of the sporting world that feed him most of his opinion in sports. He usually just regurgitates those.

One the Jets and Mets, he mostly will spew venom, and those teams make it easier for him to be right in that view.

I'm sorry, but I've been listening to Francesa since the 80's and I don't find that he's ever wrong when it comes to assessing the local sports teams and the pulse of each organization. If you don't like what he's saying its not because he's inaccurate; it's because the truth hurts you.

SAR I

Can you guys find examples where Francesa was wrong about the Jets?

Please.  His transparent ramblings are meant to incite the whiny feminine sect of Jets fans like yourself who are drawn to his Maury Povich style of sports talk.  It's inflammatory trash he spews out in an effort to cover up the fact he's fat with a small penis. 

I'm sorry, but I've been listening to Francesa since the 80's and I don't find that he's ever wrong when it comes to assessing the local sports teams and the pulse of each organization. If you don't like what he's saying its not because he's inaccurate; it's because the truth hurts you.

SAR I

No, it's bc you're a Yankee fan. Admit it. Just admit it!!!

Also the show sucked the day mad dog left.

Please.  His transparent ramblings are meant to incite the whiny feminine sect of Jets fans like yourself who are drawn to his Maury Povich style of sports talk.  It's inflammatory trash he spews out in an effort to cover up the fact he's fat with a small penis. 

Took you a lot of words to finally get to what matters... fat penis.

SAR I

Congratulations on your listenership. Pins will be distributed in the back as you exit.

The wonderful thing about sport is that it is filled with opinions. Opinions, as such typically have no right or wrong about them. Just many shades of grey. 

If you want a meter on the times that Francessa is wrong, check out Mushnick's columns. He does a good and entertaining job of keeping him in check.

Cowherd is saying the Jets can win the division if they're patient and fans shouldn't panic. if he's right, can I start a thread about it and talk about how he is always right?

If the Jets manage to win the division with this team you can start a thread about the rise of selfies signaling the age of Aquarius and I'll still positive rep it.

+1

He's the only must-listen on a Monday these days. Boomer and Carton love Rex because he does their charity softball game and drinks beer. ESPN is hosted by a baseball guy. Mike calls it straight.

SAR I

Rex called out Sanchez for the hot dog incident and talked about his lack of leadership, maturity etc...  JETS fans went nuts. Well..time proved Fatso to be right.  He is usually right on the JETS disfunction.

If the Jets manage to win the division with this team you can start a thread about the rise of selfies signaling the age of Aquarius and I'll still positive rep it.

thanks, although I'm not in the sports message board business for the positive reps.

Congratulations on your listenership. Pins will be distributed in the back as you exit.

The wonderful thing about sport is that it is filled with opinions. Opinions, as such typically have no right or wrong about them. Just many shades of grey. 

If you want a meter on the times that Francessa is wrong, check out Mushnick's columns. He does a good and entertaining job of keeping him in check.

Show me an opinion or fact that Mike Francesa had about Edwards/Mangini/Ryan Testaverde/Pennington/Favre/Sanchez/Smith that has been flat out wrong in the last 15 years.

Perhaps you don't like his snarky delivery. Perhaps you would rather he show some compassion in his word choice. Show me where he actually was wrong about the Jets since Parcells left town.

SAR I

Rex called out Sanchez for the hot dog incident and talked about his lack of leadership, maturity etc...  JETS fans went nuts. Well..time proved Fatso to be right.  He is usually right on the JETS disfunction.

He's been on the air and talking Jets since the Joe Walton era. He hasn't been wrong, is usually way ahead of the curve. Reminds me of me.

SAR I

He's been on the air and talking Jets since the Joe Walton era. He hasn't been wrong, is usually way ahead of the curve. Reminds me of me.

SAR I

business has been good for critics of this team for a long time. when/if the jets enjoy success again he will look like the bitter turd that he is.

Archived