Shadetree's Doghouse Dude of the Week..

Shadetree

God.

I blame God. It's the first week of October, God!! Why have you forsaken me!?!!

I haven't felt this bad since Vinny's Achilles.

The highlight of my season, so far, has been the discovery of the Bacon-flavored Ritz cracker.

I don't know where to start with my doghouse dude that's not being discusses all over the site already. Rex? Check. Idzik? Check. Geno? Double check. Woody? check . Defense? Check.

Just an all-around sh*t show by everybody. Only God is capable of such judgement. Perhaps he's abandoned us?

God.

I blame God. It's the first week of October, God!! Why have you forsaken me!?!!

I haven't felt this bad since Vinny's Achilles.

The highlight of my season, so far, has been the discovery of the Bacon-flavored Ritz cracker.

I don't know where to start with my doghouse dude that's not being discusses all over the site already. Rex? Check. Idzik? Check. Geno? Double check. Woody? check . Defense? Check.

Just an all-around sh*t show by everybody. Only God is capable of such judgement. Perhaps he's abandoned us?

I discovered these yesterday too. Best invention in a long time.

So this is still a thing?

You mean the "DDOTW"? I guess. I'd like it to be. I think there are posters here that watch the games more intently than I do, but I like the site and I like to contribute. I'm kinda regretting the decision because we're looking at 1-15, but I'll continue anyway. Yesterday was so awful and I've tagged Geno twice already that I decided to blame God. I'll try and pick a player/team related individual going forward.

We're playing Peyton and the broncos next week. I'm prepared to blame God again. I'll try and refrain.

Im sorry ...were you talking about the Bacon flavored Ritz crackers still being a thing? Yes indeed they are. Try them...sadly, they'll be the highlight of your season, too!!

has to be rex for not having to stomach to bench geno for violation of team rules/missing saturday night meeting. wouldn't have changed to outcome but this should be the final straw for anyone who was defending rex up until that report came out.

has to be rex for not having to stomach to bench geno for violation of team rules/missing saturday night meeting. wouldn't have changed to outcome but this should be the final straw for anyone who was defending rex up until that report came out.

Agreed. It was the final straw for me, I know that.

Before Sunday, my defense of Rex was the fact that he was an above avg DC and, more importantly, I've grown tired of this franchise having a HC for 4-5 yrs and moving on while teams like the steelers show patience with HCs. I wanted the Jets to show patience for , what I believed at the time, was a coach that had players would run through walls for.

Rex no longer has my support. How many coaches that truly 'captain the ship' would had let a 2nd yr scrub like geno start that game after missing a sat meeting??!? I don't even understand how the players that are dedicated to their jobs didnt revolt on Saturday when they heard he missed his meeting for a movie. The QB misses a sat meeting for a movie!!??!! Holy crap, that's unacceptable.

Agreed. It was the final straw for me, I know that.

Before Sunday, my defense of Rex was the fact that he was an above avg DC and, more importantly, I've grown tired of this franchise having a HC for 4-5 yrs and moving on while teams like the steelers show patience with HCs. I wanted the Jets to show patience for , what I believed at the time, was a coach that had players would run through walls for.

Rex no longer has my support. How many coaches that truly 'captain the ship' would had let a 2nd yr scrub like geno start that game after missing a sat meeting??!? I don't even understand how the players that are dedicated to their jobs didnt revolt on Saturday when they heard he missed his meeting for a movie. The QB misses a sat meeting for a movie!!??!! Holy crap, that's unacceptable.

What you need is a logo. That will really make this official. 

• 2 weeks later...

We had bacon flavored Ritz with chicken salad.  It was a revelation.  My girl was dreaming about having them with crab dip and she is allergic to crab!

Amen brother. Try some of that buffalo chicken dip. It's awesome.

Archived