JJ Watt is clutch

Integrity28

frankly its bad coaching, why didn't they line him up at te?!!!

it worked the previous time 

if i had to start a team with any player, JJ is in my top 3

1-Luck  (plenty of years ahead)

2-Cotchery  (best wideout ever)

3-JJ Watt

All jokes aside guys like Sheldon and Wilk should watch him and understand that they don't need " club Rex " to be successful and maybe just maybe club Rex is actually not the best thing for them long term.

That sh*tty defensive team leads the NFL in turnovers.

If the Jets had half as many defensive turnovers as the Texans, they wouldn't be 1-4

shows how much you know...turnovers? Please....everyone knows what's really important ...rush defense and " exotic" blitzes that almost get sacks

That sh*tty defensive team leads the NFL in turnovers.

If the Jets had half as many defensive turnovers as the Texans, they wouldn't be 1-4

Good for them, and good observation. They'll be home come playoff time just like the Jets. 

Good for them, and good observation. They'll be home come playoff time just like the Jets. 

Yes, but as an organization, they are enviable. They had one garbage season, cleaned house completely, brought in 3 new QB prospects, a coach who has proven he can groom QBs, have a myriad of young offensive talent, hired a proven DC and have an abundance of really remarkable defensive talent to build on.

1 year. That's how long they tolerated a loser. 1 year, they came into last year being talked about as a playoff contender, it turned into an embarrassment, and they cleaned house.

What do we get?

6 years and counting. On top of 3 years of Mangini. However many years of Herm, and so on.

Yes, but as an organization, they are enviable. They had one garbage season, cleaned house completely, brought in 3 new QB prospects, a coach who has proven he can groom QBs, have a myriad of young offensive talent, hired a proven DC and have an abundance of really remarkable defensive talent to build on.

1 year. That's how long they tolerated a loser. 1 year, they came into last year being talked about as a playoff contender, it turned into an embarrassment, and they cleaned house.

What do we get?

6 years and counting. On top of 3 years of Mangini. However many years of Herm, and so on.

Oh brother...  the "enviable" organization that has 2 whole playoff wins ever - both in the wildcard round.  They've been known for years as an underachieving bunch given the abundance of "remarkable talent" they've had.  They've had 10 or more wins twice in their history and are 34 games under .500 since their inception.

They'll likely wind up 9-7 and bounced out of the playoffs in the wc round if they're lucky enough to make it. 

I know you think JJ Watt is dreamy but they've done nothing of significance ever and Texan fans envy the deep playoff runs we had a short couple years ago.

The lengths you guys will go to try and bolster your narrative is embarrassing.

I know you think JJ Watt is dreamy but they've done nothing of significance ever and Texan fans envy the deep playoff runs we had a short couple years ago.

Trust me, Texans fans think of the Jets as nothing more than a huge NFL joke.

They "envy" that something happened 4 and 5 years ago??????

Too funny.

Trust me, Texans fans think of the Jets as nothing more than a huge NFL joke.

They "envy" that something happened 4 and 5 years ago??????

Too funny.

its like saying a Tampa bay rays fan isn't envious of the Washington nationals right now...laughable

Oh brother...  the "enviable" organization that has 2 whole playoff wins ever - both in the wildcard round.  They've been known for years as an underachieving bunch given the abundance of "remarkable talent" they've had.  They've had 10 or more wins twice in their history and are 34 games under .500 since their inception.

They'll likely wind up 9-7 and bounced out of the playoffs in the wc round if they're lucky enough to make it. 

Enviable, as in at this moment in time. They are in a clear-cut position of improvement, while the Jets soil themselves annually. My comments are a reflection of their leadership and roster decisions, relative to their tolerance for losing. Texans envying our playoff runs is exactly why I applaud their willingness to cut-bait on what isn't working. The Jets should look to their own playoff runs and make improvements, instead they've turned into a garbage team.

That isn't narrative, you clown, that is fact.

I can assure you, at this moment, there is no fan of any other team that envies anything about the Jets or what they are doing.

Ask a lot of Texans about their opinions on the Jets?

That's not weird or anything.

Apparently, Pac has his finger on the pulse of what Texans fans think of the Jets and he lives in Rochester. So, I don't find it strange at all that a guy who lives in Texans might have a sense for what they think down there.

The bold pretty much reinforces why I'm applauding the Texans for trying to take the next step while we spiral downward. Thanks.

Archived