Idzik Is Giving His Mid-Season PC TOMORROW

SoFlaJets

yea true, this is a guy who just like Sanchez before him for some strange reason, just doesn't seem to ever get better, only worse. Now how can that continue to be the case when it comes to this team, during this head coach's era? Nah, it can't be, can it? No, can't have ANYTHING to do with the Head Coach.

There is a reason--he has an IQ lower than his QBR. He is a dunce. All the physical gifts and weapons in the world can't turn a complete blockhead into an NFL QB.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this guy makes me sick , this is why I gave up my tickets , not psl not horrid teams..moron idiots like this guy.....this is a response to the idiot in the you tube video by the way

Agree - amazing that people think this is appropriate fan behavior. Total jerk.

I completely agree with you. 

You want to act like that? Do it on your sofa.

+1.  Grow up and show some respect for the fans around you.

Careful plenty of people on this board disagree

We want THE MAN WITH THE CANE LR Mike Westhoff for Interim HC

He couldn't be any worse than Rex. Or can he? He's an expert in punts n field goals, something our offense thrives in. Good call!

Keep Rex as a talent evaluator. Need more John Conners.

while i do agree it's time for Rex to go, i don't think it's because he is a bad coach.  he's just not a good head coach.  as poorly as we've played in 2 games, the other games we were basically in it.  i think with a bit more talent, especially in the secondary, we could be 4-4, 5-3 looking towards the playoffs.  

that being said, that's solely on Idzik, and he should be fired.  the guy has had zero experience as a GM, let alone anything having to do with talent evaluation.  we need a true GM, some one that can evaluate talent, negotiate the hell out of players and build a solid team.  enough of grabbing these injury-prone, older veterans and hoping they'll over-perform.  

LOL at the "Idzik needs to go before Rex" and "Rex is a good coach, but not a head coach" rationalizing.

God damn y'all are scared to be irate. What's it going to take? Rex ran this team into the ground, Idzik came too late, and without the skills to stop it or fix it... They all have to go. Who cares what order? Who cares about what they did do well? The team is barreling towards a 1 win season and y'all are still empathizing with Rex.

Jet fans get what they deserve.

LOL at the "Idzik needs to go before Rex" and "Rex is a good coach, but not a head coach" rationalizing.

God damn y'all are scared to be irate. What's it going to take? Rex ran this team into the ground, Idzik came too late, and without the skills to stop it or fix it... They all have to go. Who cares what order? Who cares about what they did do well? The team is barreling towards a 1 win season and y'all are still empathizing with Rex.

i 100% agree with every word I don't get it, I made the mistake of turning on wfan while in traffic this morning just to hear Carton say Rex isn't at fault, this after watching sny last night to hear Ray Lucas say the same thing, how anyone can watch what has transpired here from the santonio Miami meltdown on ( that's the day the ship hit the iceburg IMO ) to now and say Rex isn't responsible for this is one of the most mind numbing , confusing, just amazing things I've ever witnessed in my 40 years...and yes Idzik needs to go too.

The only problem I have is that Idzik is gonna get more time to continue to ruin this team. I wish he was done this season, but he won't be.

Archived