JetNation Only Fanduel 1 Week League. 1st Place = $350

Maxman

It was a glitch. It will pay $25, we posted that before the league went off. Angelo pointed it out to us....

There were like 34 entries. I finished 31 and 33.  Took Nick Foles and Peyton on my two teams lol.

Max, will you continue to have a weekly JN only game on fanduel? If so, that'd be awesome... we don't have much else to look forward to.

Max, will you continue to have a weekly JN only game on fanduel? If so, that'd be awesome... we don't have much else to look forward to.

Yes, I am trying to. I would be surprised if they continue to give us prizes at that level but they want to work with us. I just don't see them paying out 25 people each week.

And I agree we have nothing else to look forward to haha.

Yes, I am trying to. I would be surprised if they continue to give us prizes at that level but they want to work with us. I just don't see them paying out 25 people each week.

And I agree we have nothing else to look forward to haha.

Well, even if we don't do a tournament style game, there might be a regular weekly format we could use through them. I haven't tried them yet, but there are weekly "leagues" with as few as only 20 entry spots.

Well, even if we don't do a tournament style game, there might be a regular weekly format we could use through them. I haven't tried them yet, but there are weekly "leagues" with as few as only 20 entry spots.

I haven't tried any of the other leagues there yet yet.  I will check them out.

Id keep doing it even if we gotta do a small league. I'm doing ones every week anyway I'd rather compete against people here than randoms. Still angry the Giants put up no fight. I was 4 points out of the top 3 entering the 4th quarter last night with 3 Colts going and they took the foot off the gas

Me too.

Frankly, his whole performance. Him blowing up that STL sh*t secondary was all part of my plan. I had originally had Big Ben and Martavis in my lineup and tinkered on Sunday ******* morning. Cost me some cashola because I was worried about overloading on Steelers in a division slugfest.

The guy who won had CK as his QB as well...guess that don't matter...

You dirty rat, lol.

Congrats, I didn't realize that was you. You're from Bayshore originally?

Bay Shore is two words. This is completely unacceptable from a self-proclaimed Long Islander. Your membership has been revoked.

Good day.

Archived