MNF Giants-Colts

joewilly12

Yippee the Giants gave out towels and they flash across the big screen WAVE THOSE TOWELS how lame.

Is it more lame than the Jets organizing a "who will lead the J-E-T-S chant" contest?

Terrible towels are a harmless thing to preoccupy your fans with, we should have them too. Knowing the Jets they'd be dark green or black, so they'd be unnoticeable and cause zero visual disruption to the opposing team's FG kicker.

Coughlin could not get his challenge flag tucked away in his sock out before the Colts ran another play.

I can just imagine the uproar if Rex did this.  Fatcessa would be incredulous, Myers would have a full column devoted to it and the word "circus" would be flying everywhere  All I hear now are crickets.

Just got back from the deli and the owner is a big Giants fan he notices me wearing a Jets hat and says 8 straight losses are you crazy? I said crazy why? He said wearing a Jets hat I said unlike Giants fans who go into hiding after a loss and put away the gear I don't. Everyone in the place erupted in a load laugh and says he got you and yes I watched him make my sandwich just in case.

Archived