That was fun

Maxman

The Steelers fans TOOK OVER THE STADIUM. It was ugly. They were poised to just be loud all day.  Then the Jets let the world know they had other plans.

It was so much fun to be there today and watch them sit and just be quiet. In total shock actually.

Sure, it means nothing. But I would rather win than lose any day of the week!

LOL

Your right Max, that was fun.

Here I am rooting for a 1-15 season, and find myself screaming at the TV because the Jets might lose at the end.

LOL

sick

The last 5 minutes of the game it was all Green

Seeing them leave was enjoyable. They couldn't talk smack because they just lost to a 1 and 8 team. And they were dominated \ played terribly lol.

I'm actually pretty happy with this win, which is a strange feeling when we've been relegated to cheering for draft position for the last month. It feels good to get a victory over the Steelers; though we don't necessarily have a rivalry with them they've pretty much owned us in head-to-head franchise history, and have won all the games that mattered recently.

Putting the skids to a streaking and overconfident national fanbase is a small yet meaningful victory and I'll take it. I still want that top-10 pick, though.

I'm actually pretty happy with this win, which is a strange feeling when we've been relegated to cheering for draft position for the last month. It feels good to get a victory over the Steelers; though we don't necessarily have a rivalry with them they've pretty much owned us in head-to-head franchise history, and have won all the games that mattered recently.

Putting the skids to a streaking and overconfident national fanbase is a small yet meaningful victory and I'll take it. I still want that top-10 pick, though.

if the Jets are going to win they might as well upset someone with playoff hopes instead of beat a hapless team

Nothing like a meaningless win to ruin a chance at a franchise QB.  Hey but at least Wrex will still be coach next year amirite?

Agreed, I'm thoroughly disgusted. 1-15, the #1 overall, and a full house cleaning was the only thing left to look forward to this season. Now I have to hope that TB and JAX both win again, OAK wins two, and we lose out. Very unlikely all of that happens.

Agreed, I'm thoroughly disgusted. 1-15, the #1 overall, and a full house cleaning was the only thing left to look forward to this season. Now I have to hope that TB and JAX both win again, OAK wins two, and we lose out. Very unlikely all of that happens.

if the Jets get the #1 pick they'll eff it up anyways

The Steelers fans TOOK OVER THE STADIUM. It was ugly. They were poised to just be loud all day.  Then the Jets let the world know they had other plans.

It was so much fun to be there today and watch them sit and just be quiet. In total shock actually.

Jealous...really wanted to go.  Got an offer to be on the field for the pre-game stuff too.  Dammit.

we could win lottery and buy the team BP.. 

Mandatory that each player eat at Joe's before game and have pictures taken/signed for 5 bucks that goes back to our pockets...LOL

That must have felt great,,Seeing fan/fans who always crap on you get their balls handed to them is always fun :)

Meh

I'll Worry about that in April.  Enjoying this now, and hoping for 6- 10

Archived