Sunday Game thread discussion

joewilly12

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're proud of one fluke game 5 years ago?

That's pretty sad that you pound your chest over something so insignificant here in 2014.

It's pretty sad that you're on here trolling like everyday. Are there any Pats boards you can take your schtick too?

You're proud of one fluke game 5 years ago?

That's pretty sad that you pound your chest over something so insignificant here in 2014.

pretty sad an old man comes here to troll using the *accomplishments* of strangers to use as a shield for your middle school behavior.  Are you here to tell us if the jets should fire dick lebeau or not ?

This. TX used to be annoying, now it's just woebegone.

pretty sad an old man comes here to troll using the *accomplishments* of strangers to use as a shield for your middle school behavior.  Are you here to tell us if the jets should fire dick lebeau or not ?

I like him being around, keeps us on our toes and gives us a poster to aim our pat hatred at...plus he's a funny SOB

I like him being around, keeps us on our toes and gives us a poster to aim our pat hatred at...plus he's a funny SOB

he used to be fun to flame he doesn't know sh*t and it's boring.  it's just the repetitive nature of it that is so lame

Meh. I don't know how long you've been around. He's tamed it down a lot. There was a point in time where he spent every day spamming every single thread. You'd log on to JI and you couldn't even talk Jets football. What's left of him now are the remnants of a dude who still tries for that attention from time to time, but kind of accepts that nobody really takes the bait anymore. Plus Max has always had a lower tolerance for him than Sooth ever did.

Meh. I don't know how long you've been around. He's tamed it down a lot. There was a point in time where he spent every day spamming every single thread. You'd log on to JI and you couldn't even talk Jets football. What's left of him now are the remnants of a dude who still tries for that attention from time to time, but kind of accepts that nobody really takes the bait anymore. Plus Max has always had a lower tolerance for him than Sooth ever did.

I know him from the early days of JI and I also know I missed him being around once he was gone...Sure he could be a dick but he was always interesting to keep an eye on

I know him from the early days of JI and I also know I missed him being around once he was gone...Sure he could be a dick but he was always interesting to keep an eye on

Sorry. But I can tell you right now that one of the best things about this forum was that there was no SAR and no TX. Not having either of those two guys around changes the whole dynamic and the collective was better. They post too often with so much schtick, it's neverending. The threads that those two yokels actually do participate in devolve into the same old pointless bullsh*t. Any grown adult who has to create an Internet persona is a loser who needs help.

Sorry. But I can tell you right now that one of the best things about this forum was that there was no SAR and no TX. Not having either of those two guys around changes the whole dynamic and the collective was better. They post too often with so much schtick, it's neverending. The threads that those two yokels actually do participate in devolve into the same old pointless bullsh*t. Any grown adult who has to create an Internet persona is a loser who needs help.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Archived