Sunday Game thread discussion

joewilly12

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry. But I can tell you right now that one of the best things about this forum was that there was no SAR and no TX. Not having either of those two guys around changes the whole dynamic and the collective was better. They post too often with so much schtick, it's neverending. The threads that those two yokels actually do participate in devolve into the same old pointless bullsh*t. Any grown adult who has to create an Internet persona is a loser who needs help.

To each his own, they both seem to have toned down their act and don't bother me in the least. But then again I only post occasionally so maybe that would make it different

It's funny because this discussion is actually what he wants. Spam a thread until people talk about their feelings about him. 'Yay, people are paying attention to me.' Back to football.

I thought sanchez played pretty well, I was shocked josh gordon contributed so much so soon, and the falcons coach is on the hot seat

I thought sanchez played pretty well, I was shocked josh gordon contributed so much so soon, and the falcons coach is on the hot seat

I'm watching the quarterback that Bill Parcells refused to promise he'd draft play our rivals who appear to have a very good foundation going forward. It's a very Jets afternoon.

I'm watching the quarterback that Bill Parcells refused to promise he'd draft play our rivals who appear to have a very good foundation going forward. It's a very Jets afternoon.

lol.  last week went so well it had to happen.  at least santonio was cut, we'll always have that

At least we can focus on those gay Dolphin Dildo uniforms...At least we have that

Thank God, we can focus on those gay Dolphin Dildo uniforms...At least we have that

Archived