Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leelou and Lily have played almost the same game. Lee interacted with Verb about Jc I wouldn't call that widespread appeal for more opinion. She has done a hair more than Lilly this game. I find it very curious that you're seeing one as town and one as null.

Nudge much?

1. Actually, I've placed them both as a town lean, but i feel more confident in Lee. I have more experience with her than with Lily.

2. They have not played almost the same game.... not even close. Lily has low content and dished out some reads, but admitted that most of them are gut reads. She needs to post more and recalibrate based on people's content, but as I said, I did get a town vibe from her posts so I want to see more to cement that read. Leelou has twice as many GRCs, questioned reasoning on votes (like your vote on Smash), nudged people for their thoughts (like AVM, Pac, JiF, Nolder), engaged Verbal to do that shtick of reading each other. Overall I felt that her vote on Des was justified by her explanation and when I asked her to expand about what didn't sit right with JC she pulled up the quotes to explain. She had a similar exchange with Verbal as well about JC that I also liked. I feel like she is engaging and trying. She has fooled me in the past, but I'm not going to tinfoil until she gives me a reason to.

3. I'll try to ISO them today. If not tomorrow morning. 

So far Verb, Nyn and Leelou come across as my main town reads. I find myself unsure which way to go between Krak and Lizard King. I could vote either Jetscode or Pac right now.

I think I'll vote Jetscode.

GRC: 10

Hey Barm, apologies if you've answered this recently, but what do you think about this post now?

1. Actually, I've placed them both as a town lean, but i feel more confident in Lee. I have more experience with her than with Lily.

2. They have not played almost the same game.... not even close. Lily has low content and dished out some reads, but admitted that most of them are gut reads. She needs to post more and recalibrate based on people's content, but as I said, I did get a town vibe from her posts so I want to see more to cement that read. Leelou has twice as many GRCs, questioned reasoning on votes (like your vote on Smash), nudged people for their thoughts (like AVM, Pac, JiF, Nolder), engaged Verbal to do that shtick of reading each other. Overall I felt that her vote on Des was justified by her explanation and when I asked her to expand about what didn't sit right with JC she pulled up the quotes to explain. She had a similar exchange with Verbal as well about JC that I also liked. I feel like she is engaging and trying. She has fooled me in the past, but I'm not going to tinfoil until she gives me a reason to.

You can call your "town lean" on Lilly whatever you want but if she's given you no reason other than a vibe and some gut feeling rationale, what part of calling her "town" actually helps the town? You're buddying here.

Interesting that you quote my (limited/nonexistent/unilateral) banter with Leelou. After she questioned my Smash vote, I told her why and asked her opinion multiple times and she didn't respond. What's it called when you lay dialogue for the sole purpose of it being referenced positively for you later in the game? Seems scummy to me. You note her GRC- about middle of the pack. Maybe pursuit of power role GRC early on. Don't know which side. Null

3 ok keep us posted.

You can call your "town lean" on Lilly whatever you want but if she's given you no reason other than a vibe and some gut feeling rationale, what part of calling her "town" actually helps the town? You're buddying here.

Interesting that you quote my (limited/nonexistent/unilateral) banter with Leelou. After she questioned my Smash vote, I told her why and asked her opinion multiple times and she didn't respond. What's it called when you lay dialogue for the sole purpose of it being referenced positively for you later in the game? Seems scummy to me. You note her GRC- about middle of the pack. Maybe pursuit of power role GRC early on. Don't know which side. Null

3 ok keep us posted.

I liked Lily's posts. I want to see more. For now she's not someone I'd be willing to lynch. It's a big game with a lot of players and I'm trying to build a POE. So you're welcome to call it what you want. 

The reason I mentioned Lee's GRC was in comparison to Lily, since you were claiming they were playing almost an identical game. They're not. Not by amount or content of posts, as I expanded. Plus if I recall right, AVM pointed her out as one of the people with the lowest GRC precentage. As for my reference, I was throwing things off the top of my head that Lee did that I liked, from when I looked over her posts the other day. I don't recall her ignoring you, but I'll reread your posts as well and if she did, then I'd like to hear why.

I liked Lily's posts. I want to see more. For now she's not someone I'd be willing to lynch. It's a big game with a lot of players and I'm trying to build a POE. So you're welcome to call it what you want.

The reason I mentioned Lee's GRC was in comparison to Lily, since you were claiming they were playing almost an identical game. They're not. Not by amount or content of posts, as I expanded. Plus if I recall right, AVM pointed her out as one of the people with the lowest GRC precentage. As for my reference, I was throwing things off the top of my head that Lee did that I liked, from when I looked over her posts the other day. I don't recall her ignoring you, but I'll reread your posts as well and if she did, then I'd like to hear why.

Knock yourself out.

His 2nd point is actually correct. Driving dialogue is the sole motivation of scum this early in the game. They are double motivated by powers and night kills to drive up post count. It's my own fault for continuing to partake in it.

Where's the "smarts" in giving scum cover to up their post count? Scumhhunting in this game is waiting.

Logically that makes no sense and instead just sounds like you're advocating scum-cover.

-no:

GRC 15

Lily's playing a typical Lily game.  Leelou has played under cover with too much interaction with Verbal and Crusher...

You could use some heat as well...everyone likes a hot bunny.

The game would be better served with a Darthe lynch.

Policy lynch is one thing, it's anti-town but I'll ignore, but he also supported it with quotes pointing out scummy play from Des.  I don't buy that it was pure policy.

Mislynch was the wrong word, or rather I wasn't clear in what I meant.  Regardless of how I view his slot he pushed Des and Smash pretty hard, had a fair amount of traction over the past lynch or two, and so it seems to me that Ape is the obvious lynch.  This worries me because he was obviously very very vocal and I'm worried that he might be town and pushed for a mislynch.

As for the DM part, I tend to ignore that sh*t.  Anyways, doesn't Ape use a different handle on DM?

GRC - 20

Policy lynch is not anti-town...in fact it's required to re-teach some players the finer points of the game.  Please join my policy lynch on Darthe.

You have any recent experience with the cat?  Playing extremely close to the vest.

He generally doesn't post as much as some others but he had good reads last game I played with him and looked clear town by the time he was killed.

FTR...I have a town read on Nolder but just don't understand why he isn't voting Darthe.

Because unlike that a$$hole I do care about the integrity of games and there has been little to no gameplay to come from either Hallia or him to make me think the role is a scum role. I'm not going to ruin the game to get rid of someone I don't like. If he continues being useless I can see voting him out for inactivity though.

This week has been a headache and a half. I don't have the patience to iron things out as Krak tries to talk in circles until he figures sh*t out.

Why he is selling me as "the obvious lynch" is beyond illogical. Apparently we're ignoring the rationale I had, in favor of opportunistically putting both lynches on me.

If I'm going to be lynched, let me find time to give my reads first. I have no grand reveal for you guys. This has been a half-assed game for town so far, scum is just riding our folly and Krak is using hindsight to set up convenient case on me. He's hedging as he does it, acting as if he's waffling. Major scum tell.

This week has been a headache and a half. I don't have the patience to iron things out as Krak tries to talk in circles until he figures sh*t out.

Why he is selling me as "the obvious lynch" is beyond illogical. Apparently we're ignoring the rationale I had, in favor of opportunistically putting both lynches on me.

If I'm going to be lynched, let me find time to give my reads first. I have no grand reveal for you guys. This has been a half-assed game for town so far, scum is just riding our folly and Krak is using hindsight to set up convenient case on me. He's hedging as he does it, acting as if he's waffling. Major scum tell.

You have exactly 1 vote on you. It's Krak.

Calm down.

You've seemed overemotional since Smash was lynched.

Take a breather if you don't have the time.

Look at Lily, she's not contributing all that much but we know she's strapped for time and we're dealing with that.

If you're in the same boat say so and step away. Stop overtaxing yourself. It's what makes you come to hate playing mafia.

Sorry I misread the VC. You're voting Krak (and JVOR) and LK and Darthe are voting you.

Ok, two votes. LK and Darthe. I'd be more worried about one vote from Krak lol.

Seriously though the message is the same. Chill out. No one wants you to reveal or act like you're gonna be lynched in 5 minutes.

Calm down.

Sorry I misread the VC. You're voting Krak (and JVOR) and LK and Darthe are voting you.

Ok, two votes. LK and Darthe. I'd be more worried about one vote from Krak lol.

Seriously though the message is the same. Chill out. No one wants you to reveal or act like you're gonna be lynched in 5 minutes.

Lol I was gonna say.

Calm down.

You've seemed overemotional since Smash was lynched.

Take a breather if you don't have the time.

Look at Lily, she's not contributing all that much but we know she's strapped for time and we're dealing with that.

If you're in the same boat say so and step away. Stop overtaxing yourself. It's what makes you come to hate playing mafia.

I got online, looked at the posts of people quoting me and nothing else, because that is what I had time for. I cannot keep up. Krak is pushing at me because that makes me an easy mark. I assumed maybe he got more of you to pile in while I've been doing family sh*t.

I got online, looked at the posts of people quoting me and nothing else, because that is what I had time for. I cannot keep up. Krak is pushing at me because that makes me an easy mark. I assumed maybe he got more of you to pile in while I've been doing family sh*t.

Low blow man.  Like that's not even cool.

I'm starving. We ate at like 1:00 and were supposed to go to a movie but my perpetually incapable of deciding anything wife left us in the lurch, now we're sitting here wondering why we are board and have no seconds to eat.

Also, everyone out here has cats. I haven't been able to breath all week. Like asthma breathing thru a coffee stirrer wheezing, eyes on fire swollen, nose plugged, head pounding... I can't wait to get home. Sorry to vent like some unappreciative jackass , but I'm spent .

Archived