Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

I'm starving. We ate at like 1:00 and were supposed to go to a movie but my perpetually incapable of deciding anything wife left us in the lurch, now we're sitting here wondering why we are board and have no seconds to eat.

Also, everyone out here has cats. I haven't been able to breath all week. Like asthma breathing thru a coffee stirrer wheezing, eyes on fire swollen, nose plugged, head pounding... I can't wait to get home. Sorry to vent like some unappreciative jackass , but I'm spent .

Sounds like Thanksgiving Vacation.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time someone tells me how miserable their allergies are making them I am thankful for the fact that I have none.

It's a beautiful life. :)

Lucky. I pay about. $2 grand to be here for a week, and feel like walking death the whole time.

Alright AVM I went through about half the thread (pages 1-21) and saw very little evidence of you tunneling Wombat or even really interacting with him all that much.

I think I saw maybe 3 exchanges that were like "lol this guys is totes scum" but that was about it. Nothing serious.

Can you point out to me the posts where you really go after Wombat or maybe say he's your #1 suspect for scum or something.

The more I look the less logical the shot seems from the POV of a vig.

I'm starving. We ate at like 1:00 and were supposed to go to a movie but my perpetually incapable of deciding anything wife left us in the lurch, now we're sitting here wondering why we are board and have no seconds to eat.

Also, everyone out here has cats. I haven't been able to breath all week. Like asthma breathing thru a coffee stirrer wheezing, eyes on fire swollen, nose plugged, head pounding... I can't wait to get home. Sorry to vent like some unappreciative jackass , but I'm spent .

I have a cat allergy so i feel your pain. Keep sneezing nonstop and my eyes get red

Jetscode (3) - JF80, Crusher, JVoR

Integrity (2) - Lizard Dad, Darthe

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

JVoR (1) - Integrity

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 34

2 Leelou - 25

3 Barm - 27
4 JF80 - 26
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 19
7 Crush - 23
8 Pac - 6
9 Hess - 21
10 Lily - 12
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 0
13 IntegritApe - 70
14 AVM - 33
15 Jetscode - 32
16 Lizzie - 35
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 20
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 12
21 Darthe - 9

Sorry I misread the VC. You're voting Krak (and JVOR) and LK and Darthe are voting you.

Ok, two votes. LK and Darthe. I'd be more worried about one vote from Krak lol.

Seriously though the message is the same. Chill out. No one wants you to reveal or act like you're gonna be lynched in 5 minutes.

He's in no danger...I cannot vote anyone who Darthe is voting

I got online, looked at the posts of people quoting me and nothing else, because that is what I had time for. I cannot keep up. Krak is pushing at me because that makes me an easy mark. I assumed maybe he got more of you to pile in while I've been doing family sh*t.

Dude, you're still the GRC leader...put it down

If it was done to him and not by him I think the logical conclusion is that whoever has the most GRC's is mafia.

Which would be Ape I guess. It doesn't explain why Jif specifically was the target but I can't think of any other reason the person using the power would pass up Ape if they're scum and he's not. I guess it's possible this is a town power in which case I think the best course of action is for the person to out themselves.

But before that let's wait to hear from Jif.

Maybe he knows what happened.

I'm back, replying to stuff as I catch up. No idea what things are at latest.

I have town reads on Leelou, Verbal, Crusher, Barm, and Ape. The player who I am least comfortable with is AVM. I want to see more content there. (I know - pot, kettle) Voting him would just be burying a vote at this point, so I'm going with Mr. Information.

Vote Smash

Not a bad post. Looks good for Lily IMO.

It doesn't, but I think it makes him look better.  Here were the AVM posts:

Why would he go out of his way to point all this out as scum?  Especially in light of how valuable Smash was.  

I agree with this post, definitely makes AVM look good.

Lily I have you in my notes as saying that you're leaning town on Ape, Smash, and Nyn in post #485. 

That is obviously in some contrast with this list of which the only survivor is Ape (would it be fair to say he's your strongest town lean?) and Smash has done a reversal to the point of being voted.

Can you explain the differences? Why did Nyn just disappear? Why are you voting Smash even though you seem unsure whether he's even scum? Is there anything in particular Ape did or said you can point to that makes you think he's town?

Answer in your own time I'm in no rush.

Up to this point I'm getting a town lean on Nolder, though I'm unimpressed with how sloppy his game is.

I agree with this post, definitely makes AVM look good.

Went over what was said again since you quoted it and I'm not so sure.

AVM called that Smash had a power...but that should have been apparent to anyone, especially those who know Smash's meta is not to be very active early on.

Having a power =/= make someone town. I dunno I'm just not seeing how that post makes AVM look good. Would it actually hurt mafia to make that post?

I'm not saying AVM is mafia but right now I have my own thing going on with him in regards to Wombat so I'm skeptical of anyone saying AVM looks good.

When going over that list, I thought maybe Leelou was avoiding getting too many GRC's...but it's still more a null read than anything else.  It's just about impossible to make much of it at this point...just worth noting for trends/actions.

Crush strikes me as Crush, to this point. I read him about as well as I read Leelou and Dan...but his commentary around the Ape and offering advice on him seeming town struck me as town Crush.  Ape is an easy person for him to either let get heat (if Ape were town/Crush scum) or set up an elaborate bussing for.

But same could be said for him "protecting town Ape."  The only thing I really think I could gauge from all of it is that I don't think they're both scum.  I just see Ape telling him to fire away, that he can deflect/defend regardless and it's good to distance themselves.

Soo... your good feeling on Crush is mostly wifom?

I think Leelou is town. After my ISOdinger on Wombat I do want to look at Crush (as I mentioned earlier). I'll be doing that after I finish playing catchup.

You read up on Wombat?

Did you notice him clashing with AVM a lot?

AVM and 80 are claiming it happened but I read AVMs posts up to page 21 and noticed only 2 or 3 brief instances of such a thing.

The shot on Wombat does not seem justified to me.

Nolder - Not ignoring you, I'll respond to your recent stuff when I get to the end of the thread.

Stop counting start hunting

Ok...I'm busy, have family...still...agree with Nolder the most...hang Darthe now.  See no reason to delay the inevitiable....

On the rest, I will try and read through tomorrow.

As always.  Vote Darthe

I know, thanksgiving and all that, but I don't like these posts. Especially the first one. Probably going to put my vote back on JC.

Were you asking someone to do your casing for you here?

Unvote Vote: Ape

I had to go back and ISO Darthe to see where this vote came from (especially since the rest of the post is a response to Hess). Turns out his entire case on Ape is "I agree with AVM".

So yeah, not liking this post at all.

Lol? It's thanksgiving and you're busy i get it, but overall it feels like you're not really trying. I thought the darthe thing was a joke vote but to revote him? He's barely posted as far as I can tell and replaced a dead player.

Anyways, after seeing things play out so far i'm feeling like Ape, jetscode, krak, and verbal are at the top of my list for scum. Leaning town on AVM, Nyn, Barm, and nolder.

vote jetscode

I like this post, overall I'm getting a town read on JVoR

Really need to re-read...did not realize smash was dead....have not even looked at the voting record....but a couple of comments first...Leelou, Barm and JVoR look like scum.

Could you please expand on why?

This + hallia's comentary=vote darthe

What commentary? Hallia never posted before being replaced.

Hey Barm, apologies if you've answered this recently, but what do you think about this post now?

Less certain about Verb. Doesn't help that he's been absent the whole time I was and I don't clearly remember his plays. I'll have to go back and re-read his stuff. Still like Leelou and Nyn, still ok with a vote on Jetscode. Pac is in the same boat as Verb right now.

Archived