Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Stfu. You deserved to die, bottom line.

For example what the hell were you rushing towards the Mirror power for?

You'd have to know who to use it on and when to make it effective.

Just makes no sense why you'd pad your posts to go for it as quick as possible...but you did.

And you drew attention to yourself. Which led to you being lynched.

I hammered you and I think I (and most of the rest of the train) had good reasoning for it.

So GFY and rot in the dead thread Smashnuts.

Idiot

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While it's not condemning one way or another, it's important to note.  Just like being on a specific train doesn't make one scum or not scum, it gives us information.

You know that.  I'm pretty sure you know that I know that.  Not sure why you feel the urge to defend yourself....

Moderate FOS

I agree with this (and like AVM in general) and I also think that Lily is odd this game (though that's par for the course, she always looks scummy to me).

Do we anticipate that the mafia team is broken up among the different neighbor groups?  

So still nobody wants to look at Crusher and Leelou?

When going over that list, I thought maybe Leelou was avoiding getting too many GRC's...but it's still more a null read than anything else.  It's just about impossible to make much of it at this point...just worth noting for trends/actions.

Crush strikes me as Crush, to this point. I read him about as well as I read Leelou and Dan...but his commentary around the Ape and offering advice on him seeming town struck me as town Crush.  Ape is an easy person for him to either let get heat (if Ape were town/Crush scum) or set up an elaborate bussing for.

But same could be said for him "protecting town Ape."  The only thing I really think I could gauge from all of it is that I don't think they're both scum.  I just see Ape telling him to fire away, that he can deflect/defend regardless and it's good to distance themselves.

When going over that list, I thought maybe Leelou was avoiding getting too many GRC's...but it's still more a null read than anything else. It's just about impossible to make much of it at this point...just worth noting for trends/actions.

Crush strikes me as Crush, to this point. I read him about as well as I read Leelou and Dan...but his commentary around the Ape and offering advice on him seeming town struck me as town Crush. Ape is an easy person for him to either let get heat (if Ape were town/Crush scum) or set up an elaborate bussing for.

But same could be said for him "protecting town Ape." The only thing I really think I could gauge from all of it is that I don't think they're both scum. I just see Ape telling him to fire away, that he can deflect/defend regardless and it's good to distance themselves.

I see Ape as having created a wifom on the mechanics of whether it was wise for town to post heavily or not, introducing the fear of townies posting would be giving scum the cover to build up their GRC. Fear and confusion are not town traits.

Then, obviously, he goes and posts about 40 times in around 5 pages in the middle of some pretty active discussion in the early evening.

Heavy posting could be either alignment; wifom is not town.

Alright time for thoughts.

Let's go down the list.

Leelou

Right now I'm null leaning scum on Leelou. 

She had some good moments early game such as Posts #6 and #271.

But I also didn't like how she called out LK for voting without reason in post #6...and then went on to do the same thing to Pac in Post #9.

She was called out by Barm and her explanation in post #15 is that Pac is always a good vote. Ok yeah it's early game but I'm not used to Leelou being liberal with her votes like this in early game. Usually she just cozies up to Verbal and waits for awhile. Speaking of which I also didn't like how she followed Verbal on 80 in post #739. All in all it's a mixed bag with her right now. I think time will tell.

Barm

Interesting that he votes Crusher with no reason in Post #8 after calling out Leelou for doing the same thing in Post #10. Wtf guys. Post #13 he asks the mod if players with roles have to reveal their role when lynched. Could be crumbs for a claim later, could be he actually has a role, could be nothing. Regardless I'm not bothered by pointing this out whatever the case may be. Post #33 is interesting in that he votes for Des, accusing him of being opportunistic for voting Smash both of which turn out to be town. We also have him voting Smash not too much later in post #764. Could be nothing but worth noting. I thought Post #754 was a good call out on Verbal which earned him some townie points in my book but it's not enough to move him out of null for me. Perhaps those who have played more games with Barm will be able to read more into this information than I can.

JF80

I don't have many notes on 80. Seems like he wasted a lot of time early in the game. I think he may have been going for derp80 but switched gears later on. In post #182 he says he's meh on lynching anyone but Pac and votes Pac. Later in Post #517 he votes Hallia to get her talking but abandons that after she's replaced and votes JC for "pressure" in post #532. He OMGUS's Wombat in Post #554. But after that he seems to switch gears like I mention and goes all tryhard in posts #789 to 792 and he still seems to be doing more than derping around now. I don't know what to think about this so just gonna keep watching.

Verbal

He started out alright, calling out Des in post #89 but it devolved from there. In post #537 he lists only me, Smash, and LK as green and everyone else as orange with no explanation. At the time I was still catching up and I'm pretty sure LK has been distracted. Smash is an idiot so...wtf the reads are just extremely weird. In post #649 he explains why he thought I was town. I'm surprised no one grilled him about this because yeah ok he's right in that that is my meta I could easily have looked ahead to see if Des unvoted or was lynched before making that promise making it empty. I know I didn't do that but Verbal doesn't so it's a weird thing for Verbal to trust me over. At some point he has Wombat as his #1 suspect. In post #736 he gets called out by Leelou and switches gears says he was wrong about Wombat and is going to go after his #2 suspect now which seems to be 80 since he voted 80 in the very next post without any explanation. I didn't like how he kind of attacked Barm in post #766 over Smash either. Sure he was right about Smash but he was wrong about Wombat. Looks to me like Verbal is all over the place and I don't like it. Putting him in my scum suspect pile.

Crusher

Don't have much on Crusher but what I do have has me worried. In post #29 he's already noting Smash's odd activity. In post #201 he calls Hess town. Hess has done jack sh*t this game. Post #539 he votes Smash over a "feeling". Post #654 he reaffirms on Smash and well we know how that plays out. I'm hesitant because I saw pretty much the same things on Smash that Crusher did but Smash ended up being town. What gives me real pause is the Hess thing. I'd like to see a list like mine come from Crusher giving thoughts on everyone going forward. Doesn't have to be detailed but I want to see where he stands with everyone.

Pac

Might be he's legitimately buys or lost in this game. Might be he's scum. I wouldn't give this guy much more time before putting the pressure on. I have him down as padding his GRC's in posts #111 and 112. Post #504 he votes JC with no reason given. If we have another vig shot (or even a SK) this is where I'd want them to shoot.

Hess

The only thing interesting in my notes on Hess is this. In post #661 he unvotes Smash and votes Wombat. No reason given. Then in post #663 he unvotes Wombat and votes Darthe. Presumably it's a joke but this late in the game...I dunno makes me wonder. Maybe he was trying to hide his tracks and bury the fact that he was on Smash for so long. I also don't get the post (#664) where he calls Krak "townish in a way". What's that all about? I don't trust Hess is the bottom line. Putting him in my scum pile with Verbal.

Lily

I don't have many notes on Lily. Actually only 3. I don't want to harp about activity because she did warn us before the game started and this has been her schedule for awhile now. But I do have to say it does leave something to be desired whether it's her fault or not. So the 3 notes. Two of them you already know, which was her two lists I asked her about. The other, which some of you may have missed since I don't remember seeing any comments, is that Lily suspects she may be another double voter in post #847. If you look at the VC there is definitely SOMEONE manipulating the vote. Whether it's Lily or not remains to be seen. I kind of lean towards coincidence since two double voters seems odd...but I've never played in a Doggin game so maybe someone else can comment on the likelihood. All in all I want what we wall want, to hear more from Lily when she gets the chance.

Jif

I have two notes on Jif neither of which are very interesting. I want to lean lost townie on Jif. He did complain about the game earlier which seemed legit frustration. Time will tell. Hopefully he can get into it more as people die. Wouldn't cry if a vig or SK shot him though.

Ape

I'm pretty bad at reading Ape and my notes aren't helping. I also don't think it helps that he doesn't seem to have as much time as he normally has to put into this game. Which is fair enough, he's said as much many times and I think it's time to stop expecting Ape to be the lead in activity and game movement. Right now I'm null. Wouldn't care if someone shot him.

AVM

I have one note on AVM. Post #577 he votes Wombat without a reason. I'm told AVM was tunneling Wombat so maybe he felt like he already posted what needed to be said in other posts. This is something I may need to go back and look at later. Maybe just look at all AVM's posts individually. Null read leaning scum.

JC

My notes on JC are all early game. I liked what I was seeing but...did the guy disappear? I know he said he had limited time but I was hoping to see him pop back in by now. One thing I would like to know is why he was ok with lynching Barm in post #41. Null leaning town.

LK

Seems to be trying to keep up with what little time he has being a new dad and all that. Post #239 was spot on and he seems to be keeping up and trying to stay involved ala post #802. If I had to choose I'd say town but to be safe I'm going to leave him null leaning town for now and see how the game continues to play out.

Nyn

Seems to have a hardon for the Krak. Totally gross. She makes good points though and is giving solid assessments on multiple people. I particularly like her call out of Verb in post #613 about me being one of his town leans and her read of JC in post #743. She seems to be trying to make herself as useful as possible and that reads town to me.

Krak

I have two notes on Krak. Post #193 votes LK. Post #633 votes LK. I don't know if there was more to see that was relevant and I missed it or if this really is all he's said and done that's been noteworthy. I'd like to see an explanation about why he's got it out for LK either way though. Null leaning scum.

JVOR

I don't have many notes here. I liked his hammer on Des. It didn't seem opportunistic to me, more like let's get rid of this distraction whatever his alignment may be. I did think it was weird his first post in the game (#51) was to vote AVM without a reason. Maybe it's just early game nonsense? Well why did he vote Smash without a reason in post #500? Solid null for me. I don't trust him but I don't have enough evidence to really say he might be scum yet.

JF80

I don't have many notes on 80. Seems like he wasted a lot of time early in the game. I think he may have been going for derp80 but switched gears later on. In post #182 he says he's meh on lynching anyone but Pac and votes Pac. Later in Post #517 he votes Hallia to get her talking but abandons that after she's replaced and votes JC for "pressure" in post #532. He OMGUS's Wombat in Post #554. But after that he seems to switch gears like I mention and goes all tryhard in posts #789 to 792 and he still seems to be doing more than derping around now. I don't know what to think about this so just gonna keep watching.

Nice.

Jetscode (2) - JF80, Crusher

Krak (1) - Integrity

Integrity (1) - Lizard Dad

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 24 

2 Leelou - 22

3 Barm - 27
4 JF80 - 24
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 19
7 Crush - 23
8 Pac - 6
9 Hess - 20
10 Lily - 9
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 5
13 IntegritApe - 52
14 AVM - 31
15 Jetscode - 20
16 Lizzie - 32
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 16
19 krak - 16
20 JVOR - 10
21 Darthe - 7

How can you put so much effort into something you're putting no effort in to? O.o

Up to the post in question nearly all my GRC had to be Wombat related -- focused largely around his uber-helpful attitude.  Then you completely overlook the aforementioned Wom's death, which had PLENTY to focus on me with.

Nol I can't decide if I love you, hate you, or want you to join the league.  Or all three.

Probably not all three.  Or the league.

Also @Nol:

JVoY and I vote each other to start each game.  Similar to how my first vote in every game is a joke vote.  Goes back several years.  Not going to say anything otherwise, he's a null read for me at the moment -- just figured I should share.  Thought you'd played with both of us before.

How can you put so much effort into something you're putting no effort in to? O.o

Don't understand the question.

Up to the post in question nearly all my GRC had to be Wombat related -- focused largely around his uber-helpful attitude.  Then you completely overlook the aforementioned Wom's death, which had PLENTY to focus on me with.

I'll do a reread specifically aimed at you at some point.

Apparently I overlooked a lot.

Also @Nol:

JVoY and I vote each other to start each game.  Similar to how my first vote in every game is a joke vote.  Goes back several years.  Not going to say anything otherwise, he's a null read for me at the moment -- just figured I should share.  Thought you'd played with both of us before.

I have but things like that escape my attention sometimes. Remember I'm still relatively new to your JN crowd.

I've only played with JVOR like 3-5 times maybe? But anyway I'll remember it going forward.

He's dead.

LOL

It doesn't, but I think it makes him look better.  Here were the AVM posts:

Why would he go out of his way to point all this out as scum?  Especially in light of how valuable Smash was.  

You have a point. Maybe he isn't staying in my #1 spot. 

Lily I have you in my notes as saying that you're leaning town on Ape, Smash, and Nyn in post #485. 

That is obviously in some contrast with this list of which the only survivor is Ape (would it be fair to say he's your strongest town lean?) and Smash has done a reversal to the point of being voted.

Can you explain the differences? Why did Nyn just disappear? Why are you voting Smash even though you seem unsure whether he's even scum? Is there anything in particular Ape did or said you can point to that makes you think he's town?

Answer in your own time I'm in no rush.

I said I was voting Smash for information. Granted, I was less sure he was town than I was when I made the first post. Nyn is more of a null read at this point. What I really need is to have something besides gut feelings to base my reads on. 

AVM is reading town to me now, because of the post 80 explained to me, and 80 is also feeling townish because he explained it and feels that way about it. So they are my strongest town reads at this point. 

AVM is reading town to me now, because of the post 80 explained to me, and 80 is also feeling townish because he explained it and feels that way about it. So they are my strongest town reads at this point. 

Or maybe AVM and I are scummates and we just pulled off a brilliant gambit.  CHAOS.

I said I was voting Smash for information. Granted, I was less sure he was town than I was when I made the first post. Nyn is more of a null read at this point. What I really need is to have something besides gut feelings to base my reads on. 

Ok. That makes me feel a bit better about everything.

One last thing though. If forced to rank your town reads where would you place Ape?

I'm wondering because like I pointed out he was the only person to survive the first town list to the second iteration but I guess you're putting AVM and 80 as stronger reads? Would Ape be 3rd?

Oh please...

You specifically discussed that GRC is a null tell, following me making my post regarding GRC ratios.  Then my post agrees on it being a "null tell" (I phrase it as not condemning one way or another).

You are blatantly defending yourself right there with the bold, when you were merely one of the 7 or 8 (including myself, not including Smash) that I highlighted.

I sense an Ape-trap...Strong FOS.

I just didn't understand your gobbledygook-retard last post. FOS away moron.

Archived