Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

Caught up, but still need to do a thorough reread. 

Thoughts from memory (sorry no quotes right now): Verb and Leelou had a weird thing last round about voting for 80. Verb said 80 was scum, Leelou jumped right on that. Is that... typical? One other person mentioned it (don't remember who) but other than that, seemed to go totally ignored. 

JiF's GRC wipe could be a forced use of a town power. Maybe the person chose JiF cause they didn't have a solid scum read and wanted to do the least damage possible. 

GRC 8

Re: Italics - Could be, but it makes me wonder how it would be forced. Kiv's setup doesn't really lean towards that thusfar.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If someone wanted to screw with JiF I'd suggest Pac or Smash...since Smash is dead...

***looks at you***

anywho...

Could be seen as screwing with him. But given that JiF seems to give 0 f*cks about this game, I'd say more likely whoever wiped his GRC picked JiF for damage control purposes. 

Also, the wipe happened after Pac's leaving was announced, but before I got into the game. *shrug* T'was not I (nor my past-life self). 

In other news, probs not going to do my reread anytime soon (as in, the next day or so). Might do focused reads of individuals (called ISOs here?) instead. 

GRC 9

Re: Italics - Could be, but it makes me wonder how it would be forced. Kiv's setup doesn't really lean towards that thusfar.

Perhaps. Just assuming that pretty much anything is possible in this game, since we don't know roles or how they function. Could be something like reaching a certain GRC threshold forces a power use. If the threshold is low enough, player can't just sit back and be quiet or else they'll be pinged for that. 

Could also have been a random pick. 

Not committed to either of these ideas though. Just throwing out thoughts as they come since right now I don't have any good reads on individuals that I can back up... yet. 

GRC 10

Last count before Shabbos:

Jetscode (4) - JF80, Crusher, JVoR, Barm

Integrity (2) - Lizard Dad, Darthe

Crusher (1) - Jetscode

JVoR (1) - Integrity

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 41

2 Leelou - 25

3 Barm - 50

4 JF80 - 26
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 19
7 Crush - 23
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 21
10 Lily - 13
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 1
13 IntegritApe - 76
14 AVM - 36
15 Jetscode - 40
16 Lizzie - 35
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 20
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 12
21 Darthe - 10

If he wasn't voting you would you still be pressure-voting him?

Why those four specifically?

No.  

Crusher cause he's giving weak sauce and Crusher knows better than to play with weak sauce.

Leelou cause her modus operandi as scum is throw parcels of misinformation  and then duck for cover.

JVoR cause he's done nothing to find scum all game.

Darthe cause he's been in the game at least 24 hours and has not yet tried some strange gambit that only he gets...ergo...he's not town but scum.

Anywho that's the way I see it as of right now.

No.  

Crusher cause he's giving weak sauce and Crusher knows better than to play with weak sauce.

Leelou cause her modus operandi as scum is throw parcels of misinformation  and then duck for cover.

Darthe cause he's been in the game at least 24 hours and has not yet tried some strange gambit that only he gets...ergo...he's not town but scum.

Ok so maybe not quite gone yet. Got a couple questions:

On Crusher - Could you clarify what you mean by weak sauce?

On Leelou - Could you quote some misinformation posts for me?

Also, do not like how Smash is taking the lead early on Day 1.  Looks like he's trying to build bank.

GRC-4

Reread up to page 10 so far. This is the first mention of GRC padding that sparked that whole discussion. Didn't see anything else noteworthy. I'll try to do more later. 

Ok so maybe not quite gone yet. Got a couple questions:

On Crusher - Could you clarify what you mean by weak sauce?

On Leelou - Could you quote some misinformation posts for me?

Nah, I just make this sh*t up...look for yourself.  Thanks in advance.

I have a slight scum feeling from JC as well. He made something up with me and just not liking his play in general so far. I could also vote Krak. Des is probably town, but needs to cut the emo woe is me sh*t out. 

[unvote]

Debating between voting JC or Krak right now. 

GRC - 9

I just went back through and reread Krak's posts and they really don't seem that bad. I don't really like that he disappeared, so he's still in my null pile. I'm getting decent feelings from Barm so far, and Nyn. I'm really not liking JC's play. He just doesn't seem to be fitting into his town game. 

[v]JC[/v]

GRC - 10 

damn it. 

vote JC

Any reason?   Hardly noticed 80 playing and AVM seems to be doing his normal thing.  As of now Lizzie acting like a grown up and Despo accusing others of doing something he is doing catching my attention. GRC9

vote despot

GRC10

Anything for you Hess.

More bluster and follow the leader type posts.

Meh... Makes Ape Ape.  He could not go to sleep tonight if he did not think he somehow outsmarted Doggin's game mechanics. Certainly could be scum but not sure he would have went that hard that early as scum.  

GRC11

Why?  How could two pair of large ample breast be a bad thing?  I got a null to town read on Leelou this game.GR11

More nothing on nothing sandwich from the fatman.  Wants to be everyone's friend.  Weak sauce man

I disagree with you Smashmouse.  Reardless of setup you just came out of the gate differently and it felt off.  The fact you decided to react in this weak ass omgus makes me feel no worse for voting you.  I do plan on reading more. But for now.  I think I got you.  GRC17

Here we go Crusher, here we go...

Drive the train...everyone's favorite Crusher...no hunt... just pile on the lead dog

I see your point.  But I think Ape is just shortening up his post to get more GRC.  I really have not seen what I feel is Ape's scumtell.  he is not trying to create a fictatious narrative by taking what everyone says and re-stating it the way he wants people to take it. 

That being said Im started to cool of on you a bit too.  This game is very tough because the new format is making everyone play different.  We got almost half the game pretty much doing nothing or nothing but complain. 

I did look at Nyn's case on Jetscode and decided I need to look at it myself.  For now.  unvote

Funny how he gives the Ape a pass yet votes Smash for the same thing...reminds me of different spanks for different ranks...weak sauce...

That was my exact point when I voted him.  Yet, makes sense all alignments have reason to increase their GRC.  His reaction to my pressure was odd but Im trying not to wiform too much this game because of the mechanics.  ie...kinda lost.

Did look at Nyn's iso on JC.  Checked it out.  Good place for a vote

votejc

22grc

Notice here how he doesn't build his own case or even identify what he finds compelling about Nyn's case...just "good place for a vote"

How you like the taste of this sauce Barm?

I will add... Jetscode is town all the way, look at those jumping on his train for this lynch early after people like me voted/FOSed him. Those taking him as an easy vote.. I agree with him on leelou, JVOR and crusher, not sure if my 4th suspect right now.

Final Smash Lynch Vote Count

10 to Lynch

Krak (3) - JiF, Nyn

Smash (10) - JVoR, Hess, Darthe, Lizard, Barm, 80, Lily, Integrity, Nolder

JiF (1) - Pac

80 (2) - Verbal, Leelou

Darthe (1) - Jetscode

Lizard (1) - Krak

Jetscode (1) - Crusher

Future vote analysis.

Krak (3) - JiF, Nyn

Smash (6) - JVoR, Crusher, Hess, Darthe, Lizard, Barm

JiF (1) - Pac

Wombat (3) - 80, AVM, Smash

80 (3) - Wombat, Verbal, Leelou

Darthe (2) - Jetscode, Hess

Lizard (1) - Krak

Hess (1) - Integrity

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 5

2 Leelou - 19

3 Barm - 25

4 JF80 - 8

5 Wombat - 27

6 Verb - 18

7 Crush - 20

8 Pac - 6

9 Hess - 18

10 Lily - 4

11 Smash - 30

12 JiF - 5

13 IntegritApe - 48

14 AVM - 19

15 Jetscode - 20

16 Lizzie - 26

17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler

18 Nyn - 16

19 krak - 16

20 JVOR - 8

21 Darthe - 5

Have to look at this count as well.

Why does Crusher come of the Smash train at this juncture to place a sole vote on me...strange.

He ruled Apocalypse, but not this thread

Darkseid, Vanilla Town and passive vote-doubler, has been lynched

Vote & GRC Count Through the Despot Lynch

Smash (2) - Lizzie, Wombat

Lizzie (3) - Crusher, Jetscode, Krak

Pac (1) - 80

Despot (11) - Smash, Barm, Nyn, Jetscode, Leelou, Crush, Despot, JiF, JVOR

Crush (1) - Pac

Wombat (1) - AVM

Despot needed to swing but train analysis may show something.

No.  

I haven't been doing either of those. I've been busy the past few days with holiday stuff. I'll be around a bit more tomorrow and Sunday for a reread. 

Could you write those suspicions out? You're not really contributing to the game and I'd like to see your thoughts more.

I'll get around to it in a bit but in short it's that after working with the Ape a fair bit I've gotten a good feel for how he approaches situations.  Scum Ape sets a lot more suspect thoughts on thread and a lot more leads so that if he does die his life meant something to his team.  Take the post below.  It just seems oddly done.

I will add... Jetscode is town all the way, look at those jumping on his train for this lynch early after people like me voted/FOSed him. Those taking him as an easy vote.. I agree with him on leelou, JVOR and crusher, not sure if my 4th suspect right now.

Archived