Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll get around to it in a bit but in short it's that after working with the Ape a fair bit I've gotten a good feel for how he approaches situations. Scum Ape sets a lot more suspect thoughts on thread and a lot more leads so that if he does die his life meant something to his team. Take the post below. It just seems oddly done.

This post is garbage.

You are making up a completely subjective meta tell, then kinda saying I just committed it, but not really. Hedging

My top five in order are: JVOR, Barm, Crusher, Krak and Darthe. Leelou I'll give her benefit if doubt on holiday business, especially since my situation is similar.

JC's case on Crusher intrigues me and makes me think he's town now. Crush usually has trouble dealing with pressure when he's scum, so let's give that a try.

Unvote vote Crusher

I could replace Krak with 80 on my list. He's attributing his votes to other people, big scum tell.

I'm working my way through the thread. Maybe I'll be done tomorrow. Pages 11-20 didn't net anything I found interesting - just Des' emofest and the responses to it. I'm looking forward to getting to Smash's lynch. 

This post is garbage.

You are making up a completely subjective meta tell, then kinda saying I just committed it, but not really. Hedging

My top five in order are: JVOR, Barm, Crusher, Krak and Darthe. Leelou I'll give her benefit if doubt on holiday business, especially since my situation is similar.

I could also vote JVOR, Barm, Darthe or Leelou.

But yes, nol. All these posts (almost half of my total GRC being related to Wom) show I in no way was focused on Wom...

Ok that's a little more than I noticed but let's be clear about what we're looking at.

First of all half of those quotes are from Wombat not you and the question being asked is whether you were actually tunneling Wombat not the other way around.

Secondly a lot of these are very jokey and aren't filled with much content. You're not casing him so much as you're saying "lol guys wom is totes scum we should like kill him or something amirite?" and then you shot him out of the blue. The fact that you CALLED your shot is the only reason I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

Good logic, but there are holes in it. It's obviously a town power, or perhaps the person issuing it chose JIF to see if it effected him given that JIF hasn't tracked his GRC's.

How is it obviously a town power? Take Smash's power as an example, mafia wouldn't want to get rid of his GRC's so he couldn't use it?

That's like saying Roleblocker is obviously a town power.

Don't disagree with your assessment on Jif. 

It could also be a random power (that is that the target is chosen at random), although to game a mod I've never played under before I don't see him being a fan of random so I don't think that possibility is very likely.

I think I’m more or less caught up. Sorry for taking a while. The last couple of days have been hectic and I’m wiped out.

Anyways, what bugs me about Darthe.

His OP is dropping a vote on Smash by agreeing with Ape’s rationale Then minutes later he says that he’s read half of the first page of the game so far and that Smash can burn. Not really sure why he would vote before catching up properly. The game had around 30 pages at that point. What was the rush? 

He has the whole weird exchange with Hess where he says that his intent to kill him is an indication of him being vig or scum. Asks if there’s a vig in the game, which seems like a eh question and in the end he adds Hess to his scum pile along with Smash and JC, who he never referenced before or addressed. 
He later says he feels good about AVM and agrees with his FoS on Ape.

When Hess asks if no one is gonna look at Lee and Crusher, Darthe tells him off, asking him if he’s looking for someone else to do his cases for him. Which is a funny coming from someone who said ‘Cool’ to Ape’s case on Smash that prompted a vote and then later agreeing with AVM’s case on Ape. Which he also follows up with a vote. So far Darthe has been content to let others do cases for him. So it’s hypocritical that he’s chastising others for it.

Barm nudges him for parroting AVM and asks him to expand about his suspicions of Ape. Darthe promises to expand by Sunday.

Gonna see what he comes up with tomorrow, but for now I’m rather underwhelmed with his play and I’m getting a bad juju from him.

As for 80, what bugged me is that nudged AVM, asking him why he doesn’t want to lynch Smash and how come he hasn’t mentioned him at all.  AVM corrected him and said he did mention Smash. Then later on 80 tells Nolder off on how he missed AVM tunneling on Wombat. Seemed a bit weird. But I did like 80’s reply to Lily on why he felt better on AVM once Wombat flipped. So we'll see.

10 to lynch

Jetscode (4) - Crusher, JVoR, Barm, Lizard Dad, 

Integrity (1) - Darthe

Crusher (3) - Jetscode, Hess, JF80 

JVoR (1) - Integrity

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 42

2 Leelou - 26

3 Barm - 51

4 JF80 - 30
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 19
7 Crush - 23
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 21
10 Lily - 16
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 1
13 IntegritApe - 79
14 AVM - 36
15 Jetscode - 52
16 Lizzie - 36
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 23
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 12
21 Darthe - 11

It was around the mechanic misunderstanding he had and how people jumped on him as a result.  Looked a lot like an opportunistic train.  Still does.  He even said he's posting more due to the way the game is set up.

I don't see him saying this to put a spotlight on himself if he was scum.

This is before Smash's flip, obviously. It's a very townie post by Verb.

I'm just going to give you my notes on the Smash lynch. If y'all want the actual quotes, I can get them. 

500 – Jvor votes Smash no reason given pg20

539 Crusher votes Smash no reason given pg22

614 – JVOR more explanation on his vote cites all the talk about the GRC as a reason plus Smash getting into it with numerous people pg 25

630 Hess votes Smash no reason given pg26

654 Crusher adds content to his vote says Smash came out of the gate differently felt off and OMGUS by Smash pg 27

686 Darthe votes Smash based on the meta that Ape discussed pg 28

756 Lizzie votes Smash stating that he was always a fan of voting him pg31

764 Barm votes Smash says a couple of posts pinged and a Smash lynch should yield good info pg31

813 Crusher switched to JC

838 I vote Smash for info pg 34

856 Ape votes Smash stating false meta reading pg35

857 Nolder votes Smash stating he doesn’t want to miss this train and will explain later pg35

The votes that seem possible scum to me are the early ones with no reason given (Crusher, Hess) Didn't like Crusher adding the OMGUS to his reasons. Seems forced. Darthe voting based on the meta Ape stated is just weird. I always think Darthe is scummy so I'll cut him a little slack this time. Lizzie kind of pings, but I'm not sure there yet. 

More to read...

Okay, now that I'm done catching up.

I have a town lean on AVM, Barm, Leelou and to a lesser extent Ape and Lily.

AVM’s take on Smash and specifically his post where he analyzed people’s GRC percentage was good and should definitely be noted. I also liked his responses to 80 re: Smash. 

Barm seems to be actively scumhunting and prodding people. We haven’t seen eye to eye on some things, but even when I disagreed with him I could see where he was coming from. I also liked him going back to ISO Wombat. Looking forward to hear his thoughts about Crusher.

I think that Lee has been inquisitive and I’m getting the impression that she’s trying to figure things out. The way she’s been handling her JC read, ie taking other people thoughts into consideration and not wanting to tunnel seems to be coming from a townie mindset. 

Lily needs to post more, basically. But gut says town. I liked her response to Nolder re: the shift in her town reads. She didn't seem self conscious or defensive. Though I would like her to start basing her reads on actual content and not just gut.

Ape made some good points, imo, I specifically liked post in reply to Lizzie.  I don’t feel like he was being defensive in his interaction with AVM and Nolder. At least, that’s not the impression I got. His responses seem typical to him. 

Gonna reread 80 and Darthe when I get a chance. I remember raising my eyebrow at a couple of their posts.

Townie post. Her thoughts mostly agree with mine. 

I liked Lily's posts. I want to see more. For now she's not someone I'd be willing to lynch. It's a big game with a lot of players and I'm trying to build a POE. So you're welcome to call it what you want. 

The reason I mentioned Lee's GRC was in comparison to Lily, since you were claiming they were playing almost an identical game. They're not. Not by amount or content of posts, as I expanded. Plus if I recall right, AVM pointed her out as one of the people with the lowest GRC precentage. As for my reference, I was throwing things off the top of my head that Lee did that I liked, from when I looked over her posts the other day. I don't recall her ignoring you, but I'll reread your posts as well and if she did, then I'd like to hear why.

What's a POE?

Since our mod isn't doing it for us I think we need to step up and stay organized, especially since this isn't a game with a normal Day/Night cycle.

If I die someone needs to keep this updated.

Looking back at deaths and votecounts is our strongest and most reliable tool for catching scum.

Death 1: Lynched (Hammered by JVOR)

Death 2: Shot (By AVM)

Death 3: Lynched (Hammered by Nolder)

I love thanksgiving.  HATE BLACK FRIDAY.  Busy today.  Jetscode I will show you the part of Nyn's write up and associated post that made me vote you.  I got off smash for the reason I stated when I did it.  I realized he was playing different but as it went on I became pretty sure it was do to the game mecahnics not him being scum.  The more he defended the more he seem to be town.  

I find it funny that every time somebody from JN cases me they accuse me of trying to be everyones friend and being fat and loveable.  Why do you thin I play this game?  To prove Im smarter than Everyone?  LOL  

I won't be sble to check in until tonight. We went from visiting her family to hosting mine, and just found out my aunt's boyfriend dropped dead in Disney over the holiday, so things are a bit crazy.

I didn't know him, but my Mom is upset and I'll be preoccupied with obvious priorities today. When my house clears out , I'll re read what I've missed.

I won't be sble to check in until tonight. We went from visiting her family to hosting mine, and just found out my aunt's boyfriend dropped dead in Disney over the holiday, so things are a bit crazy.

I didn't know him, but my Mom is upset and I'll be preoccupied with obvious priorities today. When my house clears out , I'll re read what I've missed.

That's horrible.  My condolences for your family's loss.  Take your time, the game can wait.

Sorry to hear that.  As 80 said, take your time

10 to lynch

Jetscode (4) - Crusher, JVoR, Barm, Lizard Dad, 

Integrity (1) - Darthe

Crusher (3) - Jetscode, Hess, JF80 

JVoR (1) - Integrity

Hess (3) - Lily, Leelou

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 43

2 Leelou - 28

3 Barm - 51

4 JF80 - 30
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 19
7 Crush - 24
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 21
10 Lily - 21
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 1
13 IntegritApe - 79
14 AVM - 36
15 Jetscode - 52
16 Lizzie - 36
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 23
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 12
21 Darthe - 11

Sorry to hear about your uncle.

Hope your mom is ok.

Archived