Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

I'd like to hear your rationale behind why the person wouldn't reset someone who claimed responsibility for Wom's death.  Even if they, like you, thought I was kidding (or whatever it is you explained away)...the safe play is to reset me.  Not someone like Barm.

You posted the same damn thing 5+ times.  I don't care if you don't think you made a big deal out of it, you did in fact make a big deal out of it.  If you were really interested in hunting you could have done what I just did after the kill instead of throwing out three names and posting the same thing over and over.  And yes, I'm aware you're busy (as we all are) but you're posting lots...so turn that posting into that quick little info hunt I did and you'd have your information.  I was at 20 then 40...it'd be obvious to you.

I had to repeat it to JVOR several times, because he was saying I was tunneling on him. I wasn't making a big deal, I was proving his accusation wrong. It's all about context, and right now you're pinging because of your ignorance of this.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vig is an anti-town town power.  More often than not Vig's, especially compulsive vig's, are going to hit town.  One shot, whenever you want Vig's are very different in that they can wait and wait and wait (as I did with you/Ape/80 in Leelou's PoTC game), in that case it's a pro-town role.

As for the bold -- not if they don't have the ability to show restraint.  In this game if you have to make a decision by a certain point or 100% sure kill/hurt town (as is the case with me), you have two options -- don't post or aim and pray.  If you're going to aim and pray, I was the person to aim and pray at.

It is absolutely mind blowing to me that the Ape, who BEGGED early on for people to help him "break the game" is suddenly quite "meh" about the information I put forth about GRC.  You can say anything that I've SAID can't be trusted -- but the GRC count is the GRC count.  That's not me spinning or creating bad information...it is what it is.

I begged? I made ONE post about breaking the game. One. ONE. I supposed I never reaction text either... right?

And what am I "meh" about? I didn't say you were spinning bad info about the GRC, I said you are posing logical fallacies about some of the conclusions you've reached.

I'm not sure how to process what you're doing right now... feels very dirty to me, the lack of logic in your attempts to town lead, juxtaposed with the townie killing, ugh... I thought before now you were town, tbh.

And you've shot 2 townies. Why are you trying to turn this into a "vote count reset" goose chase, under the fallacy that resetting is anti-town, while you've ironically shot 2 townies? You are derailing both Crusher and JVOR's trains.

Have mercy on my soul....

If the resetter was town, they should have reset me.  Resetting someone like Barm is too risky.  Resetting me, who had claimed to have an earlier shot and therefore could at least possibly shoot again, was the right play.

I was getting town vibes from Nyn all game. She's been working her tail off with cases and thoughts. Why would she be first on that list? Whoever is saying that should die. 

You are two of the smartest players that have ever graced JN.  If the two of you can't see the pure numbers it's because you don't want to.

It has nothing to do with game play and everything to do with the reset.

So how's about we have some fun?  K?

Since no one wants to look at the GRC, I'll change the way I operate up.  Instead of waiting, when I get to 60 I'm shooting.  And I'll be shooting the Ape.  Let's see if people act between now and then.  Kill me or I kill the Ape.

Have mercy on my soul....

If the resetter was town, they should have reset me.  Resetting someone like Barm is too risky.  Resetting me, who had claimed to have an earlier shot and therefore could at least possibly shoot again, was the right play.

You are two of the smartest players that have ever graced JN.  If the two of you can't see the pure numbers it's because you don't want to.

It has nothing to do with game play and everything to do with the reset.

So how's about we have some fun?  K?

Since no one wants to look at the GRC, I'll change the way I operate up.  Instead of waiting, when I get to 60 I'm shooting.  And I'll be shooting the Ape.  Let's see if people act between now and then.  Kill me or I kill the Ape.

Are you this incapable of reading between the lines?

Hess has done nothing this game. When he's town he's helpful, when he's scum he just coasts. His strength is that he's a very off-putting player to read because of his playstyle, but he tends to just coast when he's scum.

This is like bizarro world meta, by the way. Hess coasts as any alignment... hell, when he was Jaws he coasted while pretty much telling us he was SK. 

I was getting town vibes from Nyn all game. She's been working her tail off with cases and thoughts. Why would she be first on that list? Whoever is saying that should die. 

I'll vote AVM if you do. First, can we get the reveal from JVOR? 

Oh man, this suits me just fine.  Let's see how this one plays out.

ab8bb5b71ee7e871cc77a92a97fa9571b0e12c42

I had to repeat it to JVOR several times, because he was saying I was tunneling on him. I wasn't making a big deal, I was proving his accusation wrong. It's all about context, and right now you're pinging because of your ignorance of this.

I'm well aware of what you were doing.  You, however, WERE tunneling in on him.  There was a death -- there's information to be gained from it even if she was town.  Instead of looking at GRC's (now I feel like a broken record...) and seeing who it was you kept on.  Maybe it was JVoR?  Maybe it's obvious who killed and they're already looking scummy?

Town Ape looks to see rather than just posting that same drivel.  Yes, you were going at JVoR...but you were simply going at JVoR.  Not finding out the information.

I begged? I made ONE post about breaking the game. One. ONE. I supposed I never reaction text either... right?

And what am I "meh" about? I didn't say you were spinning bad info about the GRC, I said you are posing logical fallacies about some of the conclusions you've reached.

I'm not sure how to process what you're doing right now... feels very dirty to me, the lack of logic in your attempts to town lead, juxtaposed with the townie killing, ugh... I thought before now you were town, tbh.

If you only made one post (I genuinely thought there was a conversation about it, perhaps I'm wrong), then I'm wrong about that.  You certainly do say things to get reactions.  You were "meh" because, whether you think I'm scum, town or SK (though the last is rather silly and only coming from 80 I think)...that's solid information.  You can let it stay there and keep focusing on JVoR or go with something that we KNOW will give us information.  

You're right more often than you're wrong...and probably have a better percentage than anyone else as town.  I toot your horn (the other mods won't be reading this right Crush?) more than anyone not named Crusher, so I know you're good.  But the GRC information is a given and even you can be wrong about JVoR.  It isn't letting JVoR off the hook, it's looking into the information we have at our hands.  It's the only clue the town has to put the puzzle together at the moment when we aren't even getting a night phase.

You not showing any interest in it is the very definition of "meh"

I'll vote AVM if you do. First, can we get the reveal from JVOR? 

raw040703-76.jpg

AVM is my favorite.  Forever.

<3 you too, seachicken.  <3 you too

You are nobodies favorite. Forever.

:rl: :rl: :rl:

Without you, this game would be boring.  <3 you so hard.  I almost don't want to shoot you at 60...but I'm a man of my word. Tick tock goes the clock.

I'm well aware of what you were doing.  You, however, WERE tunneling in on him.  There was a death -- there's information to be gained from it even if she was town.  Instead of looking at GRC's (now I feel like a broken record...) and seeing who it was you kept on.  Maybe it was JVoR?  Maybe it's obvious who killed and they're already looking scummy?

Town Ape looks to see rather than just posting that same drivel.  Yes, you were going at JVoR...but you were simply going at JVoR.  Not finding out the information.

If you only made one post (I genuinely thought there was a conversation about it, perhaps I'm wrong), then I'm wrong about that.  You certainly do say things to get reactions.  You were "meh" because, whether you think I'm scum, town or SK (though the last is rather silly and only coming from 80 I think)...that's solid information.  You can let it stay there and keep focusing on JVoR or go with something that we KNOW will give us information.  

You're right more often than you're wrong...and probably have a better percentage than anyone else as town.  I toot your horn (the other mods won't be reading this right Crush?) more than anyone not named Crusher, so I know you're good.  But the GRC information is a given and even you can be wrong about JVoR.  It isn't letting JVoR off the hook, it's looking into the information we have at our hands.  It's the only clue the town has to put the puzzle together at the moment when we aren't even getting a night phase.

You not showing any interest in it is the very definition of "meh"

raw040703-76.jpg

<3 you too, seachicken.  <3 you too

:rl: :rl: :rl:

Without you, this game would be boring.  <3 you so hard.  I almost don't want to shoot you at 60...but I'm a man of my word. Tick tock goes the clock.

What the **** is this goddamn horsesh*t?

She died, and I was the first and ONLY one to look at the GRC counts to see if there was a correlation between them and the kill. I singled out you, Lizzie and Leelou. I also stated that I'd consider voting any of you three in addition to him, after saying earlier in the game (before the kill) that I was going to stand pat on JVOR as my best scum read. So... explain to me how I'm ignoring the GRC info, then explain to me how I've been "tunneling", then explain to me how resetting is so obviously a scum role, while you threaten to kill your third townie.

Generalized "pro-town" sounding statements that ignore logic, and a narrative that serves to say I'm doing something quite the opposite of what I have been doing says is about all I'm getting from you.

I'm curious why you suddenly swept in intent on derailing the JVOR lynch and are now basically antagonizing me to come after you instead.

What the **** is this goddamn horsesh*t?

She died, and I was the first and ONLY one to look at the GRC counts to see if there was a correlation between them and the kill. I singled out you, Lizzie and Leelou. I also stated that I'd consider voting any of you three in addition to him, after saying earlier in the game (before the kill) that I was going to stand pat on JVOR as my best scum read. So... explain to me how I'm ignoring the GRC info, then explain to me how I've been "tunneling", then explain to me how resetting is so obviously a scum role, while you threaten to kill your third townie.

Generalized "pro-town" sounding statements that ignore logic, and a narrative that serves to say I'm doing something quite the opposite of what I have been doing says is about all I'm getting from you.

I'm curious why you suddenly swept in intent on derailing the JVOR lynch and are now basically antagonizing me to come after you instead.

Bull sh*t.  You were lazy, which is COMPLETELY unlike you.  You looked at 3 people who hit post count levels at the time of her death and ignored the other death.  You CAN NOT do that.  You said earlier that you thought I was joking in regards to the Wom kill (or something like that)...

That should be a HUGE ping.  If you thought I was joking around the wom kill, then someone else dies and I'm at a fishy GRC level you should hunt and see if there's something to that...

Theory: AVM is part of scum team, different scum member is the one racking up GRC and making kills, AVM is one claiming them. 

Honestly, when he claimed to make Wombat's kill I didn't believe him. At first, having thought AVM as town, I figured he was trying to draw out scum somehow, or draw a kill attempt (thinking maybe he had ability to neutralize it). Now, with the nonsense he's pulling, I feel like he's protecting JVOR.

Theory: AVM is part of scum team, different scum member is the one racking up GRC and making kills, AVM is one claiming them. 

Honestly, when he claimed to make Wombat's kill I didn't believe him. At first, having thought AVM as town, I figured he was trying to draw out scum somehow, or draw a kill attempt (thinking maybe he had ability to neutralize it). Now, with the nonsense he's pulling, I feel like he's protecting JVOR.

LOL.  No.  And I sure hope you have a vest or got a mirror from Smash (I can't find it now, but I swear it felt like you were trying to attract a shot from me at one point...and I thought that may be why).

Otherwise in 6 more GRC....Ape go boom.

<3.

Sincerely,

AwesomeVM

Bull sh*t.  You were lazy, which is COMPLETELY unlike you.  You looked at 3 people who hit post count levels at the time of her death and ignored the other death.  You CAN NOT do that.  You said earlier that you thought I was joking in regards to the Wom kill (or something like that)...

That should be a HUGE ping.  If you thought I was joking around the wom kill, then someone else dies and I'm at a fishy GRC level you should hunt and see if there's something to that...

I didn't believe you with Wombat. When Lily died, I ******* said it could be you, Lizzie or Leelou. Then said I was willing to kill all 3 of you. What "other" hunting was I supposed to do exactly? I was actually the only one who did ANY thinking around the GRC correlation to the Lily kill. If this is your logic, then you should be FOSing everyone in the game other than me, you ******* moron.

Holy hell.  you guys are like a couple of Blind guys arguing over who can piss farther. 

LOL.  No.  And I sure hope you have a vest or got a mirror from Smash (I can't find it now, but I swear it felt like you were trying to attract a shot from me at one point...and I thought that may be why).

Otherwise in 6 more GRC....Ape go boom.

<3.

Sincerely,

AwesomeVM

Fire away.

The be prepared for me to cram a whole heap of humble pie in your dumb brained face.

This tends to be how things get when scum needs me dead, and can't figure out how to go about getting it done.

Well that's just dumb.  If I'm scum, I've totally figured out how to get it done.

I shoot you in the face.

Impossible, you sit when you pee.

I don't see what that has to do with the price of tea in China.

Archived