14 AVM - 40
15 Jetscode - 56
16 Lizzie - 45
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 20
21 Darthe - 11

Counts look right, unless there was a vote somewhere way back in the thread that I missed (i.e. the only vote difference between the last count and the one prior was Leelou moving to JVOR and JVOR moving to Ape, so if the immediately prior count was right, so is this one, and there is nothing obviously wrong with it, and the second count you linked was identical to the immediately prior count as there was no voting action in between them; I try to keep at least one count per page).

Counts look right, unless there was a vote somewhere way back in the thread that I missed (i.e. the only vote difference between the last count and the one prior was Leelou moving to JVOR and JVOR moving to Ape, so if the immediately prior count was right, so is this one, and there is nothing obviously wrong with it, and the second count you linked was identical to the immediately prior count as there was no voting action in between them; I try to keep at least one count per page).

Actually, just noticed that the vote on 40 and 41 had the error where I forgot to delete Ape's original vote when I moved it to a new player.  So that one is inaccurate

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) - JiF

Integrity (2) - Darthe, JVoR

Crusher (7) - Jetscode, Hess, 80, Barm, Nyn, Verbal, Nolder

JVoR (3) - IntegrityLizard DadLeelou

Lizard (2) - AVM, Crusher

Wait.... Lizzie is voting JVOR, but was pushing "why are these two still alive" about Crusher and I a couple pages ago? Really?

I like that AVM immediately plopped a vote on Lizzie and then tried to impersonate himself being all "AVM-ish" after that too. I smell a lot of bussing/distancing right now.

Actually, just noticed that the vote on 40 and 41 had the error where I forgot to delete Ape's original vote when I moved it to a new player.  So that one is inaccurate

So, to be clear.

Ape did not have two simultaneous votes but Jif's vote is counting for 2 currently?

If Crusher is town, then I'd guess Nyn is scum on his train. Barm maybe. I really think there's more of scum nudging Crusher than voting him right now though, I think they are spread out voting each other or nudging other town run-ups at the moment. 

I smell a lot of bussing/distancing right now.

Same.

I think you're part of it myself but am willing to give benefit of the doubt since I'm sure some of the people I suspect are involved are townies caught up in the nonsense.

So, to be clear.

Ape did not have two simultaneous votes but Jif's vote is counting for 2 currently?

Interesting catch. I figured it was a typo, I always forget to update the number in parenthesis when I'm counting votes... Doggin, clarification would be pertinent on this.

Same.

I think you're part of it myself but am willing to give benefit of the doubt since I'm sure some of the people I suspect are involved are townies caught up in the nonsense.

Fair enough, when we reach a point where my death will provide more clarity for town, I'll roll over and let you all lynch me. I've got some time today, so I'm putting in work, but the next two days I'm on-site with a client doing research, so I'm about to fall behind again.

Ape did not have 2 votes, that was moderator error. Jetscode currently has 2 votes on him. Won't comment on why.

So, we have more than one passive double voter in the game. Do we believe that both would be town roles? Or juxtaposing town/scum with same role. With roles like double voter and tough guy, I'm getting the sense that we may see a couple of redundant roles where we'll have to decide whether both roles are town-aligned or not.

Fair enough, when we reach a point where my death will provide more clarity for town, I'll roll over and let you all lynch me. I've got some time today, so I'm putting in work, but the next two days I'm on-site with a client doing research, so I'm about to fall behind again.

Well I've only slept 4 hours in the past two days but I'm not currently tired so let's try to hash this out today then.

The reason I'm on Crusher is because he was vote leader.

I don't particularly trust or distrust him but he's part of the group I see distancing from each other.

Others are you, Hess, JC, JVOR, and LK.

I don't like your votes or your reactions to each other.

A lot of it seems empty and baseless...when you guys bother to give a reason at all.

Well I've only slept 4 hours in the past two days but I'm not currently tired so let's try to hash this out today then.

The reason I'm on Crusher is because he was vote leader.

I don't particularly trust or distrust him but he's part of the group I see distancing from each other.

Others are you, Hess, JC, JVOR, and LK.

I don't like your votes or your reactions to each other.

A lot of it seems empty and baseless...when you guys bother to give a reason at all.

Baseless? I'm essentially saying that JVOR is gently nudging what town is already talking about, and accusation I've built plenty of correct cases on in the past for other scum catches. In further discussing things with him, I've exposed him lying and being completely illogical. How was that lost on you?

So, we have more than one passive double voter in the game. Do we believe that both would be town roles? Or juxtaposing town/scum with same role. With roles like double voter and tough guy, I'm getting the sense that we may see a couple of redundant roles where we'll have to decide whether both roles are town-aligned or not.

Pretty sure doggin said someplace we could have the same roles on either side of alignments.

Ape Lily was an action doubler but if that VC is correct she had her vote doubled at the same time Jif seems to.

I was thinking maybe Lily could double votes but if they're doubled at the same time I'd say Jif is confirmed double voter.

Baseless? I'm essentially saying that JVOR is gently nudging what town is already talking about, and accusation I've built plenty of correct cases on in the past for other scum catches. In further discussing things with him, I've exposed him lying and being completely illogical. How was that lost on you?

Talking about 6 people here. Not necessarily you.

In fact the one that comes to mind first and foremost is Crusher calling Hess town in post #201.

It's bugged me since he said it and I only feel worse about it as time goes on.

9 to lynch

Jetscode (2) JiF

Integrity (2) - Darthe, JVoR

JVoR (3) - IntegrityLizard Dad, Leelou

Lizard (2) - AVM, Crusher

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 55

2 Leelou - 32

3 Barm - 0

4 JF80 - 34
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 26
7 Crush - 35
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 27
10 Lily - 23 Cyborg, Town Action Doubler, Killed post L2
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 2
13 IntegritApe - 99
14 AVM - 40
15 Jetscode - 56
16 Lizzie - 45
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 30
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 20
21 Darthe - 11

Count is correct

Ok thanks.

So...either Lily could double votes and was doubling hers or I guess we have someone that has a hidden vote.

But either way it looks like Jif is confirmed double voter unless someone can come up with another plausible explanation.

I don't want to detract from the current trains but I think the next order of business after this upcoming lynch is whether or not we want to assume there could be two town double voters this game.

Keep in mind Jif had his GRC reset IIRC.

If that's a scum power obviously they wouldn't use it on their own which implies Jif is town.

But I think this needs more discussion and perspectives.

Pretty sure doggin said someplace we could have the same roles on either side of alignments.

Okay, missed that - @Doggin can you confirm?

Ape Lily was an action doubler but if that VC is correct she had her vote doubled at the same time Jif seems to.

I was thinking maybe Lily could double votes but if they're doubled at the same time I'd say Jif is confirmed double voter.

Sorry, Despot was another passive double voter. So why did JVOR have 3 votes on him, when only Lily and I were voting him? I am not a double voter.

Talking about 6 people here. Not necessarily you.

In fact the one that comes to mind first and foremost is Crusher calling Hess town in post #201.

It's bugged me since he said it and I only feel worse about it as time goes on.

Fair enough. You can put me down as officially waffling on Crusher. He and Hess are the hardest reads in mafia for me. I felt like his recent responses were townie-vibe-ish though.

His play doesn't seem genuine in his attacks on you. I see a bit of spinning in his posting. So no, not bussing. 

Okay.

Ok thanks.

So...either Lily could double votes and was doubling hers or I guess we have someone that has a hidden vote.

But either way it looks like Jif is confirmed double voter unless someone can come up with another plausible explanation.

I don't want to detract from the current trains but I think the next order of business after this upcoming lynch is whether or not we want to assume there could be two town double voters this game.

Keep in mind Jif had his GRC reset IIRC.

If that's a scum power obviously they wouldn't use it on their own which implies Jif is town.

But I think this needs more discussion and perspectives.

If there are multiple double voters, then there are probably multiple of a couple roles, including the ability to erase vote counts. I don't think we can draw any conclusion whatsoever about JIF's alignment due to him losing his GRC count. Same goes for Barm, tbh.

Sorry, Despot was another passive double voter. So why did JVOR have 3 votes on him, when only Lily and I were voting him? I am not a double voter.

I think it's irrelevant. Jif appears to have been a double voter all along. See his vote on Des in the first lynch as an example.

I can't explain why JVOR had 3 votes on him aside from speculating that Lily could double her vote but I think it's clear Jif is a bonafide double voter.

I don't think the two situations are related.

I think it's irrelevant. Jif appears to have been a double voter all along. See his vote on Des in the first lynch as an example.

I can't explain why JVOR had 3 votes on him aside from speculating that Lily could double her vote but I think it's clear Jif is a bonafide double voter.

I don't think the two situations are related.

Agreed.

So Des and JIF have double-vote powers. Do we assume both are town? Also, tough guy is a role that requires +1 extra vote for a lynch, right? 

Agreed.

So Des and JIF have double-vote powers. Do we assume both are town? Also, tough guy is a role that requires +1 extra vote for a lynch, right? 

I think the trap is laid so that to make an assumption on this fact would be to error.

We need to be sure, or as sure as we can be, based on other criteria.

Although I will say this: just because Jif might be town doesn't make him an asset.

An irresponsible town double voter can be comparable to a rogue vigilante imo.

Could do more harm to town than to mafia.

And yeah I think that's correct on Tough.

Archived