Injustice Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm quite comfortable with where my vote is but would also vote Ape. He's accusing me of "going after low-hanging fruit" but he's just mostly tunneling me now in his read After i point how that I think he was at the top of my list. Prior to that, not a single mention. I think JC and him are possibly mates with Lily chiming in that "i don't look good" as someone who's subtly pushing a lynch on me without voting there.

LOL Did you just OMGUS my FOS? Cute but not making you look any better.

Maybe I'm a dumbass, but I still don't see what the train on JC is about.  I was even looking for it in my catchup, and I still obviously missed it.

I still haven't seen anything to make me think the train on JC is reasonable.  He made something up about Leelou, and she bit back at him.  And his last few posts sound like an annoyed townie trying to figure out what's going on.

Bad train.

Jetscode (6) - Crusher, JVoR, Barm, Lizard Dad, JiF

JiF is a bandwagon vote, and it actually appeared genuine, so I'll pass on him for now.  LK has been all over JC, so I'd like to see what he sees to judge for myself.  Crusher, JVoR, and Barm's votes don't look good.

JiF is a bandwagon vote, and it actually appeared genuine, so I'll pass on him for now.  LK has been all over JC, so I'd like to see what he sees to judge for myself.  Crusher, JVoR, and Barm's votes don't look good.

Mmmm... hmmm... this is what I think I alluded to, I feel like a couple over the Jetscode voters were just people hoping to piggy-back me FOSing JC previously. None of them had real cases, just a lot of swarming... 

Ok it's came to that point I guess, at least for me.

I know we just had a holiday and everything but the game is stalling out more than it should.

Let's get it moving again.

Verbal, AVM, and Krak why aren't you voting anyone?

Do you guys have no leads or...what? If you aren't furthering discussion you should be voting so let's see one or the other going ok?

And yes Verbal I'm aware you made a couple posts today. I'd still like to see a bit more in depth thoughts on people and/or a vote.

El I'm giving a break because he subbed in.

Nyn, 80, Ape, and Darthe how set are you on your votes because currently they appear to be wasted.

I'm not saying move your votes if they are on who you really want them to be on but if you're not...maybe consider consolidating a bit more?

Also if you plan on staying where you're at I would appreciate a case or maybe a link to a previous post. Something I can look at and see why you think that person needs to be lynched. For example I do know Ape has been hounding JVOR for awhile not but why is 80 voting Leelou and why is Darthe voting Ape? I don't know where those came from.

So yeah, let's try to keep the game moving huh guys?

10 to lynch

Jetscode (6) - Crusher, JVoR, Barm, Lizard Dad, JiF

Integrity (1) - Darthe

Crusher (2) - Jetscode, Hess

JVoR (3) - Integrity, Lily

Hess (2) - Leelou, Nolder

Leelou (1) - 80

Darthe (1) - Nyn

Roster GRC

1 Nolder - 46

2 Leelou - 30

3 Barm - 51

4 JF80 - 31
5 Wombat - 27 Solomon Grundy, Town Tough Killed post L1
6 Verb - 24
7 Crush - 24
8 Eluial - 10
9 Hess - 24
10 Lily - 23
11 Smash - 31 Killer Frost, Town Mirror Generator, L2
12 JiF - 2
13 IntegritApe - 82
14 AVM - 37
15 Jetscode - 54
16 Lizzie - 36
17 Despot - 16  Darkseid, Vanilla Town, Passive Vote Doubler, L1
18 Nyn - 24
19 krak - 27
20 JVOR - 13
21 Darthe - 11

Nyn, 80, Ape, and Darthe how set are you on your votes because currently they appear to be wasted.

Blah.  I can't read anyone this game.  I do feel ok about JC who actually appears to be honestly trying.  So I'll go back to one of my possible scum reads who happens to be on JC's train.

Unvote vote Crusher

Ok it's came to that point I guess, at least for me.

I know we just had a holiday and everything but the game is stalling out more than it should.

Let's get it moving again.

Verbal, AVM, and Krak why aren't you voting anyone?

Do you guys have no leads or...what? If you aren't furthering discussion you should be voting so let's see one or the other going ok?

And yes Verbal I'm aware you made a couple posts today. I'd still like to see a bit more in depth thoughts on people and/or a vote.

El I'm giving a break because he subbed in.

I'm not saying move your votes if they are on who you really want them to be on but if you're not...maybe consider consolidating a bit more?

Also if you plan on staying where you're at I would appreciate a case or maybe a link to a previous post. Something I can look at and see why you think that person needs to be lynched. For example I do know Ape has been hounding JVOR for awhile not but why is 80 voting Leelou and why is Darthe voting Ape? I don't know where those came from.

So yeah, let's try to keep the game moving huh guys?

I appreciate the push... that said, I'm not going to redundantly re-state my case on JVOR. It would help push things forward, but that is also how I usually drown myself out. 

There're a lot of people who could be talking more. 

Blah.  I can't read anyone this game.  I do feel ok about JC who actually appears to be honestly trying.  So I'll go back to one of my possible scum reads who happens to be on JC's train.

Unvote vote Crusher

Suddenly I don't feel so great about you anymore

I've explained my concerns about Darthe I also don't like that he he basically disappeared and hasn't delivered his thoughts about Ape like he promised.

Is that Marlo?

Weird Al's face on Nyan cat.

Notice here how he doesn't build his own case or even identify what he finds compelling about Nyn's case...just "good place for a vote"

How you like the taste of this sauce Barm?

I agree and laid out my own case about why I thought Crusher is scummy earlier,  I feel much better about you after that series of posts.

Vote: Crusher

I'll get around to it in a bit but in short it's that after working with the Ape a fair bit I've gotten a good feel for how he approaches situations.  Scum Ape sets a lot more suspect thoughts on thread and a lot more leads so that if he does die his life meant something to his team.  Take the post below.  It just seems oddly done.

Ok so basically meta and nothing else?

In a bit meaning Sunday most likely btw.  

GRC: 11?

Where are you?

I think I’m more or less caught up. Sorry for taking a while. The last couple of days have been hectic and I’m wiped out.

Anyways, what bugs me about Darthe.

His OP is dropping a vote on Smash by agreeing with Ape’s rationale Then minutes later he says that he’s read half of the first page of the game so far and that Smash can burn. Not really sure why he would vote before catching up properly. The game had around 30 pages at that point. What was the rush? 

He has the whole weird exchange with Hess where he says that his intent to kill him is an indication of him being vig or scum. Asks if there’s a vig in the game, which seems like a eh question and in the end he adds Hess to his scum pile along with Smash and JC, who he never referenced before or addressed. 
He later says he feels good about AVM and agrees with his FoS on Ape.

When Hess asks if no one is gonna look at Lee and Crusher, Darthe tells him off, asking him if he’s looking for someone else to do his cases for him. Which is a funny coming from someone who said ‘Cool’ to Ape’s case on Smash that prompted a vote and then later agreeing with AVM’s case on Ape. Which he also follows up with a vote. So far Darthe has been content to let others do cases for him. So it’s hypocritical that he’s chastising others for it.

Barm nudges him for parroting AVM and asks him to expand about his suspicions of Ape. Darthe promises to expand by Sunday.

Gonna see what he comes up with tomorrow, but for now I’m rather underwhelmed with his play and I’m getting a bad juju from him.

This post is really good, I've been giving serious consideration to voting Darthe myself and you've explained well why.

I won't be sble to check in until tonight. We went from visiting her family to hosting mine, and just found out my aunt's boyfriend dropped dead in Disney over the holiday, so things are a bit crazy.

I didn't know him, but my Mom is upset and I'll be preoccupied with obvious priorities today. When my house clears out , I'll re read what I've missed.

So sorry to hear that Ape. Glad to hear that you were able to distract your mom for an evening at least. I was distracting a friend for a very similar reason this weekend myself.

So sorry to hear that Ape. Glad to hear that you were able to distract your mom for an evening at least. I was distracting a friend for a very similar reason this weekend myself.

It's tough, especially around the holidays. Sorry to hear. 

I'm quite comfortable with where my vote is but would also vote Ape. He's accusing me of "going after low-hanging fruit" but he's just mostly tunneling me now in his read After i point how that I think he was at the top of my list. Prior to that, not a single mention. I think JC and him are possibly mates with Lily chiming in that "i don't look good" as someone who's subtly pushing a lynch on me without voting there.

Aaaand now JVOR is pinging scummy to me. Ape doesn't come across to me as tunneling whatsoever

I've been pretty open with the reasons behind my vote. Your disagreement on those reasons doesn't necessarily mean a bad vote.

You did?  Must have missed that.

Yeah, called you smash accidentally. Here it is:

Welcome to the game Elu.

My Smash ISO:

- Second posts notes Smash's unusual high levels of activity and despo vote calling it OMGUS

- Points out to Despo that meta will be different this game due to the unusual setup

- Calls pac a hypocrite

- Calls out ape for shooting his mouth off despite not reading the thread

- Claims Hess town (seems like a joke but he claimed GRC)

- Asks Smash why he wants 80 to kill AVM

- Votes despo because Jetscode told him to (with the joke that JC is Hess)

- Asks LK who he thinks is a better vote than Despo

- Calls Smash out for accusing others of grc padding when he (smash) is doing it himself.

- Calls out Nolder's lack of activity after his post in the signup thread about low activity

- Defends Ape against Smash's arguments

- Votes Smash

- Doesn't believe Smash's activity is due to game mechanics. "Has a feeling on him"

- Accuses LK of derping after Hallia post

- Tells Hess to kill smash with him because of high activity

- Calls Smash's vote on him a weak OMGUS vote

- Makes a comment about his group name. Based on the lack of response from Doggin I'm guessing it was a joke and means nothing.

- When Wombat called him out on his Des vote he claims he did it to see who would jump on afterwards and that the train is useless due to doublevoters.

- Defends Ape from Smash again but says he sees where Smash is coming from and unvotes.

- Votes JC based on Nyn's ISO

- Votes JC again after smash lynch

The rest of his posts were basically spam or despo related, his recent posts especially have all been spam, but that can likely be passed off as thanskgiving related.

Most of his game has been alright but there are a few things I didn't like.

1. Despite defending Smash on the basis of "everyone's meta will be different" he based his entire case on that, though his unvote seemed well thought out and ok. He's also been defending Ape heavily through all this. Pings null ultimately

2. His despo vote was opportunistic and his defense of it was very weak. Definitely pings scummy.

3. His Jetscode vote seems to me like an easy way to slide in under the radar. He barely interacted with JC all game or commented on his play then just said "I like Nyn's ISO" and voted. Pings slightly scummy.

So I have Crusher as null to scummy so far. It isn't a very strong case, most of his game has been clean enough, but definitely not in my likely town pile.

Upon further reflection, as evidenced by my vote, I've become more confident in your likelyhood to be scum.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

I can't shake him saying that meta will be different this game and then later waving it away to excuse his vote on Smash. ie changing his stance to fit his narrative. Also my ISO is of JC's earlier posts and doesn't include his recent posts (which imo improved). Him locking into the vote and not taking into consideration newer content is iffy.

Archived