Super Bowl for Mariota is Sunday

kuma

Not sure the Bucs win another game this season, so Mariota may not even be in play for the loser of this one.

Titans are playing so bad right now, it will take a Genopocalypse meltdown not to win this one.

Any good movies showing in the theaters in Nashville on Saturday night? 

Sorry for the bleak newb first post.  :bag:

Titans vs Jets loser gets Mariota

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12006586&ex_cid=espnapi_public

So the Jets get to play in a Super Bowl this season after all. Know one knew it

would be for this type of award

I guess that means the Jets win this one, I mean win the game, but lose where itcounts

I d give us a 75% chance for an L on Sunday

Geno.had his "pro bowl flash" last week. This week we have a great chance to see the gen0 we saw against the Bills at Met Life or about ten other times in his two years....picks and fumbles flying

Tampa Bay has a terrific chance of beating Carolina with Cam not playing

When this happens it is down to the Jets, Jags and Raiders

When Jax beats the Titans the next week, and we get blown out by NE and Miami in our last two, only the Jets and Raiders will finish 2-14

And we have them beat on strength of schedule

I d give us a 75% chance for an L on Sunday

Geno.had his "pro bowl flash" last week. This week we have a great chance to see the gen0 we saw against the Bills at Met Life or about ten other times in his two years....picks and fumbles flying

Tampa Bay has a terrific chance of beating Carolina with Cam not playing

When this happens it is down to the Jets, Jags and Raiders

When Jax beats the Titans the next week, and we get blown out by NE and Miami in our last two, only the Jets and Raiders will finish 2-14

And we have them beat on strength of schedule

sunday's gonna be hella interesting..

You are all morally repugnant heathens who shouldn't call yourself real fans. You can't root for this team to lose. You just CAN'T!!

Of course I will be rooting for a win.

But like 1996 when I knew Kotite and ODummy would find a way to lose, I am confident in Gen0 to similarly work his magic

Another reason Rex should have been fired at the bye. Playing Babin, Pace, Landry et al is great for the future!

Um, are you aware that the Jets are 0-3 since the bye. Tell  me which coach would have insured us a worse record than Rex since the bye? Also what makes you think a guy like MM would have benched his vets for  young kids? It would be MM's chance to prove he can coach again.  He would try just as hard as Rex to win games.

Everyone has been calling for Rex to be fired so we could lose more games. Well we have TWO wins in 13 games. If you ask me, he is doing a great job. 

Archived