Yellow Towels

Smashmouth

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real question is whether they were for Joewilly Kotite or JoeBaby Kotite.

As those of us who were at Giant Stadium know, there were no towels during those two magical years of RICH Kotite...just losses and LOL bungling...

The shovel pass to Sam Mills

Vance Joseph and Everett McIver

Alex Van Dyke diving on a punt that fell dead at the one and sliding with it into the EZ for a touch back

Kotite sending 12 men onto the field after a time out

A laff riot two years of the worst coaching and play imaginable.

Only one positive...a little guy from Hofstra named Wayne

This year's mess is a better team but nowhere near as funny

LSL, 10K × 3..

How about next year Oct 4 at Tailgate Joe's London Pub somewhere near Wembley?

Our whole disagreement was not over keeping or firing the GM, only about tactics.

Glad our fighting is over and in less than six days, so will Idzik and Rex and hopefully we can start building toward that long awaited championship with the right people doing it

I waited from 1952 (my first game at age 8) until June 14, 1994 for my Blueshirts to hoist the cup and the long wait was truly worth it

Time to get the wheels turning in the direction of seeing that second Lombardi arrive at Florham Park

Go Jets

You're 70 years old??

They all just wanted to make sure we ate at the right BBQ places, offered to take some photos for us, gave us some free soda coupons, asked about New York, and wished us a safe flight home.  It's embarrassing that in the reversal, they'd mostly have to avoid being peed on.

It was sooooo old school there. I had a great time. everybody at the tailgate was friendly and generous. fantastic food! big on charcoal, they laughed at me for mentioning a gas grill :) they had beer vendors in the stands and I was in the middle of the row. I gave the vendor the 3 sign for 3 beers and he gave me a 2 and a 7. I gave him a 3 and an 0 and lip synced ''keep the change''. I passed $30 down the line to complete strangers and they passed me 3 beers. do you think that would work at met life? hahaha!

The parking thing has me a bit concerned as feedback was not positive with most entrances closed, which defeats the design of the lot to have multiple ways to get in a out (one of the PSL selling points!) Always amazes me how many fair weather fans are out there.  Tailgate attendance was 50% of what it would be during a competitive season, but fun anyway. 

BTW: Hit my 100th post on JN! 

Come to Lot K. 

The real question is whether they were for Joewilly Kotite or JoeBaby Kotite.

As those of us who were at Giant Stadium know, there were no towels during those two magical years of RICH Kotite...just losses and LOL bungling...

The shovel pass to Sam Mills

Vance Joseph and Everett McIver

Alex Van Dyke diving on a punt that fell dead at the one and sliding with it into the EZ for a touch back

Kotite sending 12 men onto the field after a time out

A laff riot two years of the worst coaching and play imaginable.

Only one positive...a little guy from Hofstra named Wayne

This year's mess is a better team but nowhere near as funny

Don't forget Boomer calling Jets fans the biggest bunch of drunken bums in the NFL after that Oakland blowout with Vance Joseph at CB. 

They all just wanted to make sure we ate at the right BBQ places, offered to take some photos for us, gave us some free soda coupons, asked about New York, and wished us a safe flight home. It's embarrassing that in the reversal, they'd mostly have to avoid being peed on.

That was my experience in Tennessee .

It's a shame that some jets fans behave the way they do. I brought two of my girlfriends friends from college to the patriots game they are from Massachusetts and they had to Endure the assholes behind me talking sh*t almost the whole game. The woman behind me told me she was a better Jets fan than me because she would never bring a patriots fan into the stadium.

Archived