Typical Patriot Cheats reared their head yesterday

Rexorcism

Another great example of BB's coaching genius to gain a competitive advantage.

They broke no rules whatsoever and one of two things should have happened on that play:

1) As soon as Vareen informed the official that he was an ineligible receiver, the ref should have announced that over the PA like they always do.

2) If cry-baby Harbaugh didn't like what he say, call a friggn' timeout.

Brady said it the best with a sum look on his face: "Maybe those guys (have) got to study the rule book and figure it out," he said. "We obviously knew what we were doing."

hell of a victory lap, lol

really sad annual refrain from the cesspool

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are wrong, any time an ineligible is announced to a ref the defense is supposed to be motified and given time to substitute and/or matchup with the personnel...the refs allowed none of that

So, how the hell is that the Pats fault?

They did everything they were suppose to do.

Also, that one play was completely meaningless in the outcome of the game.

Harbaugh could simply called a timeout when the Ravens first saw the formation and went over how to defend it.

The NE offense will call a timeout if they see a defense that looks unfamiliar especially in big games.

If you want to roll with it do not cry when it all blows up in your face.

Another great example of BB's trying to gain a competitive advantage

1) As soon as Vareen informed the official that he was an ineligible receiver, the ref should have announced that over the PA like they always do.

I agree with this part of it.

It is a ploy to trick the refs into screwing over the Ravens, congratulations it worked, the cheating bastids pulled off another one.

out of excuses ?  understandable

Who needs excuses? We're going to our 9th AFC Championship game of the Tom Brady era and you're trying to find a coach desperate enough to come to your football team after firing a HC that will now be handing you your lunch in Buffalo.

I don't feel I need a single excuse.

^Real talk

Who needs excuses? We're going to our 9th AFC Championship game of the Tom Brady era and you're trying to find a coach desperate enough to come to your football team after firing a HC that will now be handing you your lunch in Buffalo.

I don't feel I need a single excuse.

^Real talk

Shouldn't you be on a Patriots board celebrating instead of trolling here on a Jets board. GET A LIFE

So, how the hell is that the Pats fault?

They did everything they were suppose to do.

Also, that one play was completely meaningless in the outcome of the game.

They did it multiple times on 2 drives that I know of not one play.

Cmon they stooped to a new low out of desperation, you and I both know it, own it and be proud of it, don't deny it

out of excuses ?  understandable

There is no excuse needed, the rules are plain the pats did was totally legal. I am arguing against posters who said the pats did something wrong. And that I should not follow a pro team that has a head coach of whom they feel has low morals.

There is no excuse needed, the rules are plain the pats did was totally legal. I am arguing against posters who said the pats did something wrong. And that I should not follow a pro team that has a head coach of whom they feel has low morals.

Why bother arguing that it was within the rules? They don't care. Just laugh instead.

We all expect Pat fans to embrace cheating, been doing that since bellie resigned on a napkin.

There it is, in a nutshell.

Their legacy will always be spying and videotaping other teams signals and walkthroughs, jamming headsets and frequencies, doctoring their own helmets for extended on field communications, and now ploys to trick referees into illegally denying notifications and substitutions to opposing defenses.

What a legacy

Their legacy will always be spying and videotaping other teams signals and walkthroughs, jamming headsets and frque cies, doctoring their own helmets for extended on field communications, and now ploys to trick referees into illegally denying notifications and substitutions to opposing defenses.

What a legacy

We don't care that you call us cheaters.

I know you think it drives us crazy.

But we don't care at all.

And we can laugh about it knowing our success drives you crazy. I bet I can read the gameday thread and see you all praying for a Pats loss then going balistic when Brady went GOAT on Baltimore's defense.

You care.

We dont.

It doesn't matter, either they win it all this year or they'll get knocked out by the Seahawks. One thing is certain though; It's really hard to rewrite a pre-written script as it's laid out and authored by the league itself.

We all see it week after crooked-ass week, that team absolutely gets away with murder. They get penalized about the same amount of yards as the rest of the league, it's just that the calls that go against their opponents invariably always seem to happen at the most crucial and advantageous times-FOR THE PATRIOTS. Their day is coming though, I think they 'give' the Pats and Brady and Belli-cheat one more token championship and then the era of the Cheaters will fade away and be nearly forgotten, just like the baseball steroids-era, and all of it's players. History has a way of evening things out and trust me, there is going to be a lot of stuff that will come out from the likes of the Don Shulas of the league, who know more than the geniuses who make their daily"stop being a crybaby" posts over on the PFT comment sections. 

Just relax and enjoy the ride Jets fans, there's nothing that we can do about any of it anyway, The NFL is very crooked and has gotten much worse under Roger Goodell. I just have a funny feeling that another shoe is about to drop and the scandal-ridden Cheaters will take their place alongside Bonds, McGwire and Sosa on top of the trash heap of sports cheaters. And no Mick, I would hate to have to try and defend MY team from everyone else saying they are cheats. 

Their legacy will always be spying and videotaping other teams signals and walkthroughs, jamming headsets and frque cies, doctoring their own helmets for extended on field communications, and now ploys to trick referees into illegally denying notifications and substitutions to opposing defenses.

What a legacy

Sure as hell beats the legacy of a team who has done jack $hit for the last 46 years.

It doesn't matter, either they win it all this year or they'll get knocked out by the Seahawks. One thing is certain though; It's really hard to rewrite a pre-written script as it's laid out and authored by the league itself.

We all see it week after crooked-ass week, that team absolutely gets away with murder. They get penalized about the same amount of yards as the rest of the league, it's just that the calls that go against their opponents invariably always seem to happen at the most crucial and advantageous times-FOR THE PATRIOTS. Their day is coming though, I think they 'give' the Pats and Brady and Belli-cheat one more token championship and then the era of the Cheaters will fade away and be nearly forgotten, just like the baseball steroids-era, and all of it's players. History has a way of evening things out and trust me, there is going to be a lot of stuff that will come out from the likes of the Don Shulas of the league, who know more than the geniuses who make their daily"stop being a crybaby" posts over on the PFT comment sections. 

Just relax and enjoy the ride Jets fans, there's nothing that we can do about any of it anyway, The NFL is very crooked and has gotten much worse under Roger Goodell. I just have a funny feeling that another shoe is about to drop and the scandal-ridden Cheaters will take their place alongside Bonds, McGwire and Sosa on top of the trash heap of sports cheaters. And no Mick, I would hate to have to try and defend MY team from everyone else saying they are cheats. 

bale2.gif

What a legacy

Has the jamming of frequencies and doctoring own helmets been proven? Is that just speculation?

If we spied and cheated by taping other teams walk throughs I'd be pissed and upset.. That's bush league. .... If we called plays like those 4 that the Pats called yesterday, I'd be proud.

Jets are the only team in the NFL who celebrate Super Bowl championships in stadiums where the Super Bowl is not even played.

Resorting to your same old insults that have nothing to do with the topic, what a shock.

Here or at any other Jets fan site you and your cohorts will always be Cheating Patriots Fan Losers, no changing that.

Resorting to your same old insults that have nothing to do with the topic, what a shock.

Here or at any other Jets fan site you and your cohorts will always be Cheating Patriots Fan Losers, no changing that.

especially when their cohort happens to be the commissioner of the league, who will destroy any evidence  

Archived