Typical Patriot Cheats reared their head yesterday

Rexorcism

This sort of continual cheating could have easily been stopped in 2008 when the filthy scumbag was caught redhanded in the most heinous cheating scandal in professional.sports since 1919.

The penalties that should have been assessed were clear and obvious

1 Forfeiture of all games played from 2000 to 2008 including three tainted superbowls

2 Bill Belichick banned for life from.the NFL and from HOF consideration

3 Robert Kraft required to sell the team to an ownership group acceptable to.the NFL by 2010 or it would be taken.over by the league

Instead, Commissioner No Testicles gave them a slap on the wrist and destroyed the evidence

Results of that inaction include the coddling and harboring of serial murderers and continued cheating.on.the.field as evidenced in the game vs Baltimore

alog9z.jpg

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's the playoffs working out for you?

Heard that Geno had a dick-out on the first tee today.

How's your life working out for you? My life, unlike yours, doesn't completely revolve around a football team. I know...

I'll join another teams website and poke my pointy head in and out when my team is doing ok that day and make clownish comments on my computer from my mommy's attic. Then my life will be fulfilled like yours is.

Nice try Tex.

Now go back to the attic.

Patriots do something that is so common in the NCAA that the play is in the NCAA video game, and get called cheaters.

This is why it is hard for Pats fans to have respectful conversations about football with opposing fans.

Question for the few Jet fans remaining here now that the place has been infested with pats vermin...

Do any of you spend hours, days or months posting at patsfan.com or other chowdahead message boards??

No

Why not?

Because you can't stand the smell of the garbage and because you have a life

Yep, that's it

head's shaved, fingernails cut short for guitar work add to that the fact that football means very little when it comes to my happiness or unhappiness...it has very little effect on my life anymore, while I'm willing to bet that we don't see hide NOR hair of you if the Pats lose in the next few weeks, that will be wicked pissah awesome-what an idiotic phrase to take regional pride in. 

I live in Massachusetts and I have never in my entire life heard anyone say "wicked pissah" or "pissah" at any time. I don't even know where that came from. If it is a Bostonoan thing its a very localized one around some neighborhood or something.

I live in Massachusetts and I have never in my entire life heard anyone say "wicked pissah" or "pissah" at any time. I don't even know where that came from. If it is a Bostonoan thing its a very localized one around some neighborhood or something.

Do any of the moron mas$holes up there use the equally stupid term, "WickedAwesome"??

Question for the few Jet fans remaining here now that the place has been infested with pats vermin...

Do any of you spend hours, days or months posting at patsfan.com or other chowdahead message boards??

No

Why not?

Because you can't stand the smell of the garbage and because you have a life

Yep, that's it

Said the guy spending hours, days or months posting on a Jets' messageboard.

Mr. Kettle..here is Mr. Pot.

I'll say one thing despite many a person disagreeing, Flacco is what I thought he was.  His game from yesterday was the same as his other success games in the past, on his long ball he just throws it up for grabs.  In the past guys like Boldin and Smith came down with the passes.  Brady is pretty good at self preservation but he's ceratinly the wimpiest Qb in the league avoiding hits wise.

I'll say one thing despite many a person disagreeing, Flacco is what I thought he was.  His game from yesterday was the same as his other success games in the past, on his long ball he just throws it up for grabs.  In the past guys like Boldin and Smith came down with the passes.  Brady is pretty good at self preservation but he's ceratinly the wimpiest Qb in the league avoiding hits wise.

Brady was taking hits and hanging tough in the pocket all night. What game were you watching?

I think you guys hate him so much you look to see things that arent actually there.

Tom has been more ballsy in the pocket this year then any other season since his ACL injury, which I think gave him a perpetual fear of season ending injury from 2009-2013

Looks like he decided this year he has to get over it if he wants that 4th ring. What you say you saw against the Ravens is BS.

How many other QBs you know that get right up in a defenses face like Baltimore's after a play? Tom is completely fearless and unique to QBs in that regard. He doesnt back down.

You just don't like him

I guess they all really are imbeciles

Said the guy spending hours, days or months posting on a Jets' messageboard.

Mr. Kettle..here is Mr. Pot.

Yes, Imbecile #1, I am a Jet fan posting on a Jet messageboard

I use it all the time.

You hate people from New England?

Yes Imbecile #2, you are a Pats troll. My question was addressed to JETS FANS

Please watch the personal attacks. Even though some posters do not root for the jets, they are still posters on this message board.

I addressed a question to Jet fans as to.whether any of them post on Pat fan message board.

I get two responses, not from Jet fans posting here but from pats fans 1) attacking me for posting on a Jet board and 2) telling me that he posts on a Pats fan message board.

The question WAS specifically NOT addressed to either of them and both missed the point entirely.

I was wrong, though. They are probably nice people and it's great to have them adding their insights to discussion about the Jets on JetsNation

Is what the Pats did within the rules? Yes. 

Is it within the spirit of the rules? Hell no. 

It may have been legal, but it was shady and underhanded. 

It also suggests that the Grumblelord didn't believe he had the team to beat the Ravens if he played it straight up like a real man. 

Brady was taking hits and hanging tough in the pocket all night. 

Brady has never done that in his life. 

I've never seen a QB drop to one knee as fast or as often as Brady. He is total punk bitch. 

If you get a clean shot on Brady, savor it and make the most of it because that dude plays like a total pussy. 

Brady was taking hits and hanging tough in the pocket all night. What game were you watching?

I think you guys hate him so much you look to see things that arent actually there.

Tom has been more ballsy in the pocket this year then any other season since his ACL injury, which I think gave him a perpetual fear of season ending injury from 2009-2013

Looks like he decided this year he has to get over it if he wants that 4th ring. What you say you saw against the Ravens is BS.

How many other QBs you know that get right up in a defenses face like Baltimore's after a play? Tom is completely fearless and unique to QBs in that regard. He doesnt back down.

You just don't like him

Pure and utter nonsense, he was hitting the deck and quick tossing the ball as he always did, he did get hit but not because he was hanging in there but because his oline was getting beat.  Any time he faced pressure and knew it was coming he was dirting passes.  Saying he is fearless is pure and utterly laughable.

If it's legal, I have no problem with it. Ravens got out coached simple as that. All the years they played each other Jim should've known, you got to beat the pats, the refs, be prepared for trick plays and know your rule book.

Is what the Pats did within the rules? Yes. 

Is it within the spirit of the rules? Hell no. 

It may have been legal, but it was shady and underhanded. 

It also suggests that the Grumblelord didn't believe he had the team to beat the Ravens if he played it straight up like a real man. 

Is a fake punt within the spirit of the rules? They lined up with a punter not a rb and he did not punt but he ran with the ball! he is not a rb! they should penalize a team for being so deceitful. 

I addressed a question to Jet fans as to.whether any of them post on Pat fan message board.

I get two responses, not from Jet fans posting here but from pats fans 1) attacking me for posting on a Jet board and 2) telling me that he posts on a Pats fan message board.

The question WAS specifically NOT addressed to either of them and both missed the point entirely.

I was wrong, though. They are probably nice people and it's great to have them adding their insights to discussion about the Jets on JetsNation

What did I tell you in that other thread?

I'm putting the ban to a vote. Want to guess what the outcome will be?

What did I tell you in that other thread?

I'm putting the ban to a vote. Want to guess what the outcome will be?

Where's the poll...and do we all get to vote?

There is no other poster in ANY sport's message board who uses more personal attacks and insults than this person. Add to that, I've not read even a handful of truly sports related discussion from him in years. Even those of us accused as "trolls" like to engage in footabll discussion most of the time. We don't need to agree to talk football, afterall.

How old are you? "Pissa" and "Wicked Pissah" was certainly part of the everyday vernacular growing up in the nearby suburbs of Boston in the 60s-70s. "Wicked awesome" came later.

Ravens lost the game because Flacco made a dumb decision in the end to chuck into the endzone instead of methodically marching the ball downfield and taking time off the clock.  The Pats pulled a fast one but it's not illegal and please there is no way Goodell is going to punish his precious patriots and make that illegal.

wtf Is "spirit of the rule" LOL

NFL came out and explained this...the whining is embaressing

I started this thread when I read the article about Harbaugh being pissed to throw some dirt on the Patriot brigade that runs around in here ...was fun while it lasted...Got them riled up a bit and made them have to defend the cheater label for the zillionth time...:-)

What are we supposed to do? Pat these trolls on the back? Not me...

How old are you? "Pissa" and "Wicked Pissah" was certainly part of the everyday vernacular growing up in the nearby suburbrs of Boston in the 60s-70s.

There's a lot of very ugly people in the state of Massechusetts.  You don't see women who are 5'8 120 lbs with great face and muscle tone saying "wicked pissah" you see some fat pale faced 5ft tall tub of crap in a red sox jersey with t*ts and stomach going down to her ankles that.

There's a lot of very ugly people in the state of Massechusetts.  You don't see women who are 5'8 120 lbs with great face and muscle tone saying "wicked pissah" you see some fat pale faced 5ft tall tub of crap in a red sox jersey with t*ts and stomach going down to her ankles that.

Ive been to Boston several times. a very very fun town. but the women lol they have some really really really nasty potty mouths in the bars during red sox yankee games. I remember Mo hitting Millar 10 years ago in a packed bar (Buchowski's) and this chick gets up and starts screaming mother ****er at the TV when they showed a close up of Mo! :rl: never seen anything quite like it!

Ive been to Boston several times. a very very fun town. but the women lol they have some really really really nasty potty mouths in the bars during red sox yankee games. I remember Mo hitting Millar 10 years ago in a packed bar (Buchowski's) and this chick gets up and starts screaming mother ****er at the TV when they showed a close up of Mo! :rl: never seen anything quite like it!

Boston's a "wicked big" collecge town, so there are wimmens of all shapes and sizes and attitudes. But yeah, the homegrown ones can swear and yell like the best of us. You escpecially don't fck with Dorchester girls.

Boston's a "wicked big" collecge town, so there are wimmens of all shapes and sizes and attitudes. But yeah, the homegrown ones can swear and yell like the best of us. You escpecially don't fck with Dorchester girls.

I was in Harvard square election weekend 2004 :) all of the young liberals were giving me maniacal looks when I would not take their literature lol

Garb?

Archived