Typical Patriot Cheats reared their head yesterday

Rexorcism

We don't care that you call us cheaters.

I know you think it drives us crazy.

But we don't care at all.

And we can laugh about it knowing our success drives you crazy. I bet I can read the gameday thread and see you all praying for a Pats loss then going balistic when Brady went GOAT on Baltimore's defense.

You care.

We dont.

Oh yea you do....Why else would all of you great Patriot fans be hanging around a bunch of Jet fans? We don't need acceptance from your kind, but you seem to need it from us.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has the jamming of frequencies and doctoring own helmets been proven? Is that just speculation?

If we spied and cheated by taping other teams walk throughs I'd be pissed and upset.. That's bush league. .... If we called plays like those 4 that the Pats called yesterday, I'd be proud.

Yea well you should be pissed because they did and are probably still doing it.

Oh yea you do....Why else would all of you great Patriot fans be hanging around a bunch of Jet fans? We don't need acceptance from your kind, but you seem to need it from us.

It depends on the Jet fans.

Some to talk AFC East and football with.

Others, I already said: Comedy hour

Try to imagine, if you will, a 14 year long era of excellence built on a foundation of three Lombardis. This is your team.

Now imagine the hapless little brother team in the division constantly whining with salty allegations of everything under the sun.

Telling me you wouldn't be amused?

It's hilarious, bro.

Yea well you should be pissed because they did and are probably still doing it.

We are, we have little micro-cameras hidden in BB head-set, it stores all the signals previously called and has recognition software that then articulates it directly into BB and Brady's headphones.  

You know what's gonna be a wicked pissah awesome Jets fans? When after the Pats are denied another Lombardi that we won't have to be reading any more crap from gloating Johnny come lately Pats fans who have no idea who Steve Grogan was

You know what's gonna be a wicked pissah awesome Jets fans? When after the Pats are denied another Lombardi that we won't have to be reading any more crap from gloating Johnny come lately Pats fans who have no idea who Steve Grogan was

Come on, all Pats fans know Grogan was the Pats HC before Belichick.

Or we win and you spend the next ten years pulling your hair out over it

Not even close to same play, Bama was not in hurry up Offense and Bama did not line up in 4 man OL. try again skippy

They were 5 men on the LOS not 4. One of the 5 just happened to be eligible.  So know it is not a issue in running the play, just at the speed it is being run.

You want to harp on a rule that needs adjusting it is blocking down field pass 5 yards by by olineman when Kapernick and Wilson are running the option then they pull up at the last min and pass. 

It depends on the Jet fans.

Some to talk AFC East and football with.

Others, I already said: Comedy hour

Try to imagine, if you will, a 14 year long era of excellence built on a foundation of three Lombardis. This is your team.

Now imagine the hapless little brother team in the division constantly whining with salty allegations of everything under the sun.

Telling me you wouldn't be amused?

It's hilarious, bro.

Haha...I enjoy it also...My team sucked this year we're out of it but I still get to diss you guys, its a blast...:-)

If you are resorting to finding ways to illegally substitute and illegally hiding your eligible receivers from the defense you are absolutely cheating.

Are you friggin' high?  So the Ravens didn't have a defense out there?  No one to call a timeout after seeing the formation?

Harbaugh never stops complaining, but he lets that formation slide during a playoff game?  In a key spot?  John, stop bitching about the Pats boning you sideways because they were smarter.  I hate those scumbags, but you got used.

They were 5 men on the LOS not 4. One of the 5 just happened to be eligible.  So know it is not a issue in running the play, just at the speed it is being run.

You want to harp on a rule that needs adjusting it is blocking down field pass 5 yards by by olineman when Kapernick and Wilson are running the option then they pull up at the last min and pass. 

Again not even close to same play and Bama was not in hurry up.

Are you friggin' high? So the Ravens didn't have a defense out there? No one to call a timeout after seeing the formation?

Harbaugh never stops complaining, but he lets that formation slide during a playoff game? In a key spot? John, stop bitching about the Pats boning you sideways because they were smarter. I hate those scumbags, but you got used.

Wish I was high...:-)

Again, I like Pats fans who realize that before Belichick and Brady, the Pats were a little better version of the Jets in their history.

Names like Steve Grogan, Andre Tippett, Irving Fryar, should not be masked by Tom Brady

Shhhh, don't give it away. BTW I was enjoying watching the Cowboys winning right up until I remembered why everybody hates them. The horrible show with Skip Bayless and that other idiot Stephen A. (Hole) Smith was on the day after the Cowboys won and Smith was doing his usual I'm right and everybody else is wrong routine while Skippy decided to take the other side along with a studio filled with Cowboys jersey'd up fans who saw absolutely nothing wrong with "the call"...it was oh yea, THAT'S why we all hate the "boys" add Governor fat ass to the equation, hugging it out with the Jones family while the Giants sit at home watching all of this unfold.

It was shady but it had no impact on the game. Baltimore had many chances to win and they blew them. That's what it comes down too.

Exactly

It was 2nd and 5, the play did not go for a TD and the Pats were already in FG range.

Totally insignificant play in the outcome of the game.

Wish I was high... :-)

lol!  Me, too.  Maybe I'll go open a bottle.

No offense meant above BTW.   I'm just pissed that Belicheat always seems to find a way to skirt the rules/play within the outside margins, and we hire dopes who can't get out of their own way or call timeouts before TDs.  I wish we had the Pats' "creativity".

It doesn't matter, either they win it all this year or they'll get knocked out by the Seahawks. One thing is certain though; It's really hard to rewrite a pre-written script as it's laid out and authored by the league itself.

We all see it week after crooked-ass week, that team absolutely gets away with murder. They get penalized about the same amount of yards as the rest of the league, it's just that the calls that go against their opponents invariably always seem to happen at the most crucial and advantageous times-FOR THE PATRIOTS. Their day is coming though, I think they 'give' the Pats and Brady and Belli-cheat one more token championship and then the era of the Cheaters will fade away and be nearly forgotten, just like the baseball steroids-era, and all of it's players. History has a way of evening things out and trust me, there is going to be a lot of stuff that will come out from the likes of the Don Shulas of the league, who know more than the geniuses who make their daily"stop being a crybaby" posts over on the PFT comment sections. 

Just relax and enjoy the ride Jets fans, there's nothing that we can do about any of it anyway, The NFL is very crooked and has gotten much worse under Roger Goodell. I just have a funny feeling that another shoe is about to drop and the scandal-ridden Cheaters will take their place alongside Bonds, McGwire and Sosa on top of the trash heap of sports cheaters. And no Mick, I would hate to have to try and defend MY team from everyone else saying they are cheats. 

Don Shula, the guy that negotiated a deal with a new team while he was under contract and cost the new team to be fined a 1st rd pick? or the Don Shula who did not follow the rules books by covering his field before the game with the jets? That Don Shula? 

Exactly

It was 2nd and 5, the play did not go for a TD and the Pats were already in FG range.

Totally insignificant play in the outcome of the game.

Correct. The game yesterday IMO was called fairly for both sides. Baltimore blew it with dropped passes, bad decisions and bad effort. Torrey Smith should be ashamed on that last play. He should have put his hands up.

Or we win and you spend the next ten years pulling your hair out over it

head's shaved, fingernails cut short for guitar work add to that the fact that football means very little when it comes to my happiness or unhappiness...it has very little effect on my life anymore, while I'm willing to bet that we don't see hide NOR hair of you if the Pats lose in the next few weeks, that will be wicked pissah awesome-what an idiotic phrase to take regional pride in. 

Correct. The game yesterday IMO was called fairly for both sides. Baltimore blew it with dropped passes, bad decisions and bad effort. Torrey Smith should be ashamed on that last play. He should have put his hands up.

I agree with the Torrey Smith part why didnt he go for the ball? He possibly could have made an incredible game winning catch if he went for it. That was weird that he just gave up on it.

Brady didn't sound too worried about whether or not the NFL might look into what the Patriots did. "They'll look at it then," Brady said. "I don't know what's deceiving about that. [They] should figure it out."

That's a blatant lie. The stunt was designed around the intent to deceive. That was the whole point of it.

Sure the game of strategy is all about trickery, but those pussies can't win without some cheap advantage.

This trick lies somewhere between a quick pitch in baseball and a balk. 

Good thing they exposed it before the SB.

Just another example of BB playing chess while guys like Harbaugh are playing checkers.

Harbaugh should be ashamed to say he never saw that before.

It wasn't even the first time in that game they lined up that way.

Today's question should be....Why the **** did the Ravens go for and end zone pass with so much time left? One of the dumbest things I've ever seen. Even if it works, it leaves too much time on the clock for Brady.

Just another example of BB playing chess while guys like Harbaugh are playing checkers.

Harbaugh should be ashamed to say he never saw that before.

It wasn't even the first time in that game they lined up that way.

Today's question should be....Why the **** did the Ravens go for and end zone pass with so much time left? One of the dumbest things I've ever seen. Even if it works, it leaves too much time on the clock for Brady.

Thats on Flacco, horrible decision and throw..

Archived