Jets References In The Super Bowl

SAR I

1. Belichick resignation press conference.

2. Super Bowl III montage with Joe Namath.

3. Al Michaels mentions Percy Harvin trade.

4. Katy Perry medley featuring songs from 2010.

SAR I

In your rush to annoy people with the same old tired schtick, you omitted the reference to how Brady was the 199th pick and got his chance in his second year when Bledsoe got knocked out of a game against the Jets. 

Otherwise, carry on. 

i_dont_like_it_supernatural_zps53b520e4.

DOUCHE post of the year

Actually, that one was.

Don't let the Patriots win upset you this much. All that matters is that the Jets didn't win it. Whether it was the Seahawks, Patriots, Raiders, or Jaguars getting the trophy tonight doesn't matter.

SAR I

Actually, that one was.

Don't let the Patriots win upset you this much. All that matters is that the Jets didn't win it. Whether it was the Seahawks, Patriots, Raiders, or Jaguars getting the trophy tonight doesn't matter.

SAR I

YOU started a thread to accomplish what?  

Either you are a Jets fan or you aren't. 

Because you are  drunk on cheap wine posting here tonight is not a good idea

YOU started a thread to accomplish what?  

Either you are a Jets fan or you aren't. 

Because you are  drunk on cheap wine posting here tonight is not a good idea

It was intended to be an indictment on Katy Perry playing old songs during the halftime show, nothing more. It was a joke. You don't need to find it funny but to say I did it to, what, piss of Jets fans? On what grounds?

SAR I

It was intended to be an indictment on Katy Perry playing old songs during the halftime show, nothing more. It was a joke. You don't need to find it funny but to say I did it to, what, piss of Jets fans? On what grounds?

SAR I

Katy Perry threads belong in the lounge not on the football board 

You did it to rile everyone up 

You are a troll 

Katy Perry threads belong in the lounge not on the football board 

You did it to rile everyone up 

You are a troll

I get it now, you're joking. Good one. You got me.

"Rile everyone up" because Katy Perry was playing old tunes in a boring halftime show. Yes, that was my intent. Make everyone who is a Katy Perry fan very angry.

SAR I

I get it now, you're joking. Good one. You got me.

"Rile everyone up" because Katy Perry was playing old tunes in a boring halftime show. Yes, that was my intent. Make everyone who is a Katy Perry fan very angry.

SAR I

Who watches the halftime  show and  critiques it no less 

Halftime is meant for family and friends food and beverages  

I can careless what the NFL puts on at halftime 

The Super Bowl is about football not the halftime show 

Who watches the halftime  show and  critiques it no less 

Halftime is meant for family and friends food and beverages  

I can careless what the NFL puts on at halftime 

The Super Bowl is about football not the halftime show

Okay, like I said, you got me and your joke was funny. You can move on now.

SAR I

Hopefully sooner then later our Jets are playing in the Super Bowl. I am optimistic it will happen someday. The Jets would have run the ball from 2 yards away from the end zone  if they were playing in the super bowl tonight. Patriots are so fortunate that the Seahawks forgot to run the ball from the 2.

Hopefully sooner then later our Jets are playing in the Super Bowl. I am optimistic it will happen someday. The Jets would have run the ball from 2 yards away from the end zone  if they were playing in the super bowl tonight. Patriots are so fortunate that the Seahawks forgot to run the ball from the 2.

That's a great synopsis of tonight's events but it changes nothing for the Jets except, perhaps, the following:

1. Belichick looks old and tired, he may want to go out on top.

2. Revis will never be re-signed by the Patriots as they always go cheap after winning it all.

3. Clearly the Broncos are over, the Steelers don't scare anyone, the Ravens are old.

It's 2015 and we're undefeated. It's all good.

SAR I

Actually, that one was.Don't let the Patriots win upset you this much. All that matters is that the Jets didn't win it. Whether it was the Seahawks, Patriots, Raiders, or Jaguars getting the trophy tonight doesn't matter.SAR I

Bull sh*t, pats wiling hurts, admit the pain or you can't move on

Bull sh*t, pats wiling hurts, admit the pain or you can't move on

No, it actually doesn't hurt.

What hurt was having our season end in Green Bay when, again, a Rex Ryan defense couldn't hold a lead and having to watch that buffoon on the sidelines for another three months and listen to his endless press conferences and how the team 'had a great week of practice'.

Yankees fans get no joy when the Red Sox lose; we only are happy when the Yankees win. This whoa-is-me Mets stuff has to stop.

SAR I

Actually I'm looking forward to the "All New" Jets Draft blunders video, with all the new Idzik additions on Draft day.

I've got over 1,400,000 hits on that thing, pity I couldn't put ads on it, could have bought Jets Insider with that revenue.

SAR I

Archived