2nd Busiest Posting Day Of All Time

Maxman

gameday threads are gonna be silly. Just got new curvy sexy like a potatoe chip television. Gonna get Sunday ticket and snacks. Woooohooooo

We have gameday threads here? Sweet.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, we are going to hang on a little longer. With our new lead blocker (Scout.com) we should be able to set some rushing records this season. :)

Lead blocker? How can a dead man block anyone? Perhaps Scout is the lead tripper. Just better hope the refs aren't watching.  :winking0001:

Lead blocker? How can a dead man block anyone? Perhaps Scout is the lead tripper. Just better hope the refs aren't watching.  :winking0001:

Lead blocker or whatever we are calling them, I hope they acquire a few more Jets sites this offseason. I am a big fan of their work. :)

Better than ever this season. I have been selected as the fatbassador of the game day thread. No get the memo?

All kidding aside, I don't want to wish the summer away, but just the thought of game day threads is exciting.

I'm a JI alum who posted under JetBlack, I also had registered here several years ago but never really posted much and when JI went sideways, and decided to start fresh with a new screen name.  This is a great site; I enjoy the banter back and forth as I get to know JN veterans as well my fellow JI posters.  Keep up the great work Maxman!  I can't wait until the draft; this place is going to be bonkers! 

Nah, we are going to hang on a little longer. With our new lead blocker (Scout.com) we should be able to set some rushing records this season. :)

I was watching "Matrix Revolutions" on Saturday and I had an epiphany concerning the Scout "Machine" Their M.O. in acquiring sports message boards is the equivalent of when Mr. Smith(the bad guy) sticks his hand into the chest of people and changes them into a replication of Mr. Smith(again, the bad guy) So it is with the Scout "Machine", replicating all unsuspecting Fan sites into a conglomerate of terrible sales driven, content starved drone colonies that feed the machine!!

Was looking for a GIF to post here of Mr. Smith's conversion process but I keep getting told I'm "not allowed to use this image"

Archived