If It's the Eagles #1 and Eagles #2 and Mark Sanchez for The Sixth Pick, Do You Do It?

SAR I

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's buy-in for the moment that the Eagles got Bradford and signed Sanchez so they have the ability to package an experienced QB on draft day for Mariotta.

If the draft pick compensation is higher for a deal with Sanchez than it is for Bradford, do you take the Sanchez deal?

SAR I

Sanchez just signed a new deal....what's the contract cost?  If he got ANY bonus from the Eggles, doubt they trade him as that would hit their cap immediately.

That's what they did with Jimmy Graham

eagles aren't in rebuild mode and his deal isn't the highest ever at his position

its just a silly thread designed to bring back the ghost of suckchez

he's gone

forever !!!!!

Let's buy-in for the moment that the Eagles got Bradford and signed Sanchez so they have the ability to package an experienced QB on draft day for Mariotta.

If the draft pick compensation is higher for a deal with Sanchez than it is for Bradford, do you take the Sanchez deal?

SAR I

How about we get an extra 4th instead of Sancho?

I live in philly area.. basically they are really high on bradford, kelly thinks his sports science stuff (lol nerd) can make chronically injured players more durable, and there is no other deal coming.

Sam is their guy, Consuela on the pine... Sanchez will start more games because Bradford is the white Chad Pennington

Isn't Chad Pennington the white Chad Pennington?

Archived