JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh ok, i actually agree with 80, Nolders vote felt like a classic buss, lizzie had all but given up and nolder hammered him after a tracker claim

vote Nolder

I thought the same thing when I saw you at 3.  If I was Lizzies scum mate I would bus him instantly.  LOL

Yes.  I agree with this as well.

vote nolder

Well there's really nothing more to say about such lazy accusations and voting. If ya'll think I bussed Lizzie than that's that.

Meanwhile I'm gonna see what I can figure out before I'm lynched.

According to Jif this was the final VC for D1.

Day 1 Vote Count

Verbal (2) - JF80, JC
Lizzie (7) - Arsis, Nyn, CTM, Lily, Leelou, Nolderp
Crusher (1) - Pac
JC (1) - Verb
Arsis (1) - Liz

I put my previous suspects as purple and my town leans as green.
I think it's fair to assume that there's probably a bus vote and besides me and Arsis that leaves: Nyn, CTM, Lily, and Leelou

Nyn likes to distance early from what I could tell from the all female scum team that just happened. Also I'm not really feeling her jabs at me. She says she's trying to "understand my progression" but it feels less like she's trying to gauge me and more like she's running interference for someone. For who I dunno. We talked about 80 and Verbal and both were being FoS'd by me. Although come to think of it 80 is the one who started this whole BS train on me so if this isn't just tinfoiling I'd say he's the one between him and Verbal.

CTM seems a bit quieter this game but maybe he just doesn't want to get too bogged down with sh*tflinging or could be he's busy. It's been too long since he played regularly so I don't know his scum meta (if I ever did). If he's scum he's flying under my radar. Also, while CTM absolutely strikes me as someone who would bus Lizzie his vote doesn't ring that way to me. It was just a sheep of Arsis. I feel like someone bussing would make more of a show of it. You know, to show THEY caught the scum if their buddy is lynched.

Lily's vote was the same as CTM's but she seems to be sheeping today too so that worries me a little. Maybe she's just pressuring me to see what I do. Whatever the case, I'm not worried about her vote being a bus vote tbh.

Leelou's vote struck me as more frustrated than anything. Like she just wanted someone lynched and day to be over. That rings some alarm bells with me because if she's scum she probably got annoyed being partnered with Lizzie since he's always getting himself killed early and just wanted to get it over with. Out of the four people I just talked about this seems the least tinfoily to me.

Vote Leelou

I don't claim anymore except in very rare circumstances.

This isn't a rare circumstance. You wont be getting a claim from me.

If you're really committed to seeing me lynched could you at least do me the favor of going over what I said and giving your thoughts on it?

No one seems to want to take the game seriously or put in much effort and that's both frustrating and boring. It's real easy to just say "oh Nolder might have bussed Lizzie" and vote me but you aren't even holding each other accountable and I can't do it because I'm the one standing accused so it just comes off as trying to save my own ass. If no one is going to make cases or talk things through then what's even the point of playing? That's the meat and potatoes of the game and everyone seems to want to just skip it this time around.

I'm not skipping anything. I've explained I didn't like your entrance to the game. You tried to push Verbal as a competing train when Lizzie was gaining votes and was basically at L-2. You've listed 80 and Lizzie as people you'd be willing to lynch, but you stuck with Verbal nonetheless. And for a poor reason, imo. Which left you the room to shift to Lizzie if his lynch would have gone through (which you did). You stalled on voting him allegedly waiting to hear his response to what? You asking him what lie he caught Arsis in? You pointing out his possible slip? You didn't find the slip damning enough to vote him but you did point it out. I could see you doing that as his scummate to try to cover your bases going forward and maybe getting some cred for noticing his screw up.... How would his response to these help with anything? You said you were waiting for him to address you before you address him... which I also really don't get. He was the leading train for the majority of D1 and you didn't feel the need to give your thoughts on him beyond those 2 posts?  sure. And then when he claims tracker suddenly what he says doesn't matter anymore and you just vote him. I would have expected you as town to hesitate at least a little bit. You didn't. Going from wanting to hear what he has to say to ignoring it and hammering him just isn't a good look, Nol.

As far as I see it, you're a shoe in for his scummate. You tried to divert his lynch and when that didn't work, you bussed him. As far as your analysis goes.... i agree that he was bussed. I just think it was you.

Vote Nolder

And I wouldn't be surprised to find the last scum in one of Crusher/JC. I feel a bit more strongly on Crusher because JC seemed a bit more engaged in scumhunting than Crusher. Crusher didn't vote at all on D1 and most of his content is fluff. JC was pushing Verbal and came a bit at me about soft defending him. I can sort of get why he would think that so I'm not finding him suspicious because of it. BUT... once he agreed with me to go with Lizzie first, I noticed he never actually went ahead and voted Lizzie. So it's a bit of a question mark for me.

I'm not skipping anything.

Not you. The only reason I bothered asking was because you seemed willing to go over things where others are too damn lazy this game. I shouldn't have said "everyone", my bad.

I've explained I didn't like your entrance to the game. You tried to push Verbal as a competing train when Lizzie was gaining votes and was basically at L-2.

That's bullsh*t.

I didn't even know there was a train when I voted Verbal.

You've listed 80 and Lizzie as people you'd be willing to lynch, but you stuck with Verbal nonetheless.

Actually I voted Lizzie nonetheless. Wtf?

Isn't that way I'm being voted? Because people think it was a bus vote?

And for a poor reason, imo.

Never claimed it was a good FoS or concrete or anything.

I just didn't like his reply to JC same as you didn't like my entrance to the game.

Which left you the room to shift to Lizzie if his lynch would have gone through (which you did).

Left me room? Wtf you're acting like I cratered on Verbal when all I did was say I thought his response to JC was defensive.

And I don't see how hammering Lizzie is a bad thing unless you want to claim it was a bus vote.

You stalled on voting him allegedly waiting to hear his response to what?

Anything pretty much.

I just wanted to see what he was going to say next.

The next thing he said was to claim Tracker.

I thought it was bullsh*t so I hammered and I was right.

You asking him what lie he caught Arsis in?

After realizing what that was about I don't care anymore but at the time I thought it mattered.

You pointing out his possible slip? You didn't find the slip damning enough to vote him but you did point it out.

I don't think I'll ever vote someone for a slip.

I've been lynched before for slips that didn't happen.

I think it's pretty dumb to lynch on "slips" alone.

Regardless, just because I didn't vote him then and there doesn't mean I didn't find him scummy.

You just voted me and unvoted me. So you understand that sometimes it's worth letting someone have a last word before lynching them.

I could see you doing that as his scummate to try to cover your bases going forward and maybe getting some cred for noticing his screw up.... How would his response to these help with anything?

I don't know if you're just playing dumb with me or you don't get it.

It's not always about the questions or the answers. Sometimes you just want to keep people talking. About anything. It doesn't matter because you're not really judging them on what they say necessarily but how they react to different situations. In the case of Lizzie I mainly wanted to see if he'd calm down and give some sort of final address maybe a scum list or if he'd continue to melt down and he continued to melt down which was my sign he was scum.

You said you were waiting for him to address you before you address him... which I also really don't get. He was the leading train for the majority of D1 and you didn't feel the need to give your thoughts on him beyond those 2 posts?  sure.

I don't understand your issue here.

I didn't actually jump into the game until I made those quote replies.

Lizzie was lynched not too long after.

It's not like I sat around and ignored the situation for a week.

And then when he claims tracker suddenly what he says doesn't matter anymore and you just vote him. I would have expected you as town to hesitate at least a little bit. You didn't. Going from wanting to hear what he has to say to ignoring it and hammering him just isn't a good look, Nol.

I don't care what looks good and no townie should.

I do what I think will win us the game.

Lizzies credibility was shot. We couldn't trust him anymore.

If we let him live and lynched someone else and the next day he comes back saying he tracked scum to the kill do you believe him?

Do you believe him if he says he tracked someone and they went nowhere? Do you really just trust that?

I believe if you're not scum and you think about it for a minute the answer is no, you don't trust him.

So we have either a tracker we can't trust OR a good candidate for scum because remember he wasn't in that hot seat for nothing.

Either way that deserves a hammer imo.

As far as I see it, you're a shoe in for his scummate. You tried to divert his lynch and when that didn't work, you bussed him. As far as your analysis goes.... i agree that he was bussed. I just think it was you.

Well it sucks that you believe that but w/e. Look for scum on my train if you're town.

Undoubtedly some are on it.

I don't claim anymore except in very rare circumstances.

This isn't a rare circumstance. You wont be getting a claim from me.

that's crappy

If you're really committed to seeing me lynched could you at least do me the favor of going over what I said and giving your thoughts on it?

No one seems to want to take the game seriously or put in much effort and that's both frustrating and boring. It's real easy to just say "oh Nolder might have bussed Lizzie" and vote me but you aren't even holding each other accountable and I can't do it because I'm the one standing accused so it just comes off as trying to save my own ass. If no one is going to make cases or talk things through then what's even the point of playing? That's the meat and potatoes of the game and everyone seems to want to just skip it this time around.

Sometimes you don't need an actual case cause your gut does the work for you. Your hammer and lizzie's flip pinged as scummy.  If you want me to put it in to words, I'd say it was the way you pushed for competing trains, kinda proded the town to look elsewhere and proded lizzie to calm the **** down and play the game instead of derping it up.  You then quickly hammer'd him after his claim didn't draw any unvotes, (you even asked who he tracked at one point, even though it was day 1) which seemed like a last ditch effort to make it out of day 1 without scum being lynched.

The whole thing reads like Lizzie getting emo and you trying to settle him down and convince him that he's got a chance of surviving the day if he'd stop being an idiot.

​re: the blind squirrel thing, that is a common term here... when I read it I thought it was likely lizzie being sarcastic, but I was already voting him and had no intention of unvoting so it didn't matter either way. 

Pac... where have you disappeared to?  You seem to have grown very quiet.

Walking Dead party...  and you're asking where I am at 541 am my time. 

And why are people looking to speed lynch on Sunday nights.  You in particular seem a little too eager.

Vote Nyn

I wasn't around on Sunday night. I voted on Monday morning. Plus how exactly am I being eager? I was FoSing Nolder since D1 and I've engaged him several times to see what he'll say . I think he's scum and I'm in the business of lynching them. Are you?

Walking Dead party...  and you're asking where I am at 541 am my time. 

And why are people looking to speed lynch on Sunday nights.  You in particular seem a little too eager.

Vote Nyn

Interesting angle.  Be back this evening.  Be the sentinel.  

I wasn't around on Sunday night. I voted on Monday morning. Plus how exactly am I being eager? I was FoSing Nolder since D1 and I've engaged him several times to see what he'll say . I think he's scum and I'm in the business of lynching them. Are you?

1 or 2 speed lynches a game can be kinda funny but it seems like these days everyone has to be lynched within a day or 2.  Not sure when this change in philosophy took place.

You voted Nolder, unvoted, and voted again all while we were asleep here in the states.  I don't see the point of your erratic behavior and am still curious as to why you thought it was a good idea to claim double voter..  and why you're still alive for that matter.

When Nolder was brought up as suspect on D1 it was said that he was an easy target. Now on D2 it's like... why is he being speed lynched on a Sunday night??

How about instead of the above show me what exactly in his content makes you think he's town? Because I don't see 

I claimed because I didn't see the point not to. My double voting is not concealed. It shows in the VC. Why beat around the bush about something that is evident? It's null. I would claim it as either alignment because it's not something I can keep to myself. Not sure why you're stuck on that, but w/e.

As far as why I'm alive, I don't know. I was sure I'd be the N1 NK. I wasn't. Maybe they were worried I'd be protected. Maybe they thought Arsis was a PR. I don't know. I can speculate on it but I don't see the point.

it seems like these days everyone has to be lynched within a day or 2.  Not sure when this change in philosophy took place.

Lizzie got lynched in less than 2 days. So? If it talks like a scum and walks like a scum....

I'm pretty much talked out with Nolder. He hasn't said anything that makes him look good in my eyes. His actions and his votes look bad. He has no desire to claim. So what are you suggesting exactly.... stare at him for the next couple of days?

I want to know why you seem to think he's town. Because if you think I'm being eager about lynching him, then you have a town lean on him. Why?

And I wouldn't be surprised to find the last scum in one of Crusher/JC. I feel a bit more strongly on Crusher because JC seemed a bit more engaged in scumhunting than Crusher. Crusher didn't vote at all on D1 and most of his content is fluff. JC was pushing Verbal and came a bit at me about soft defending him. I can sort of get why he would think that so I'm not finding him suspicious because of it. BUT... once he agreed with me to go with Lizzie first, I noticed he never actually went ahead and voted Lizzie. So it's a bit of a question mark for me.

Competing trains ftw...Vote Crusher

Interesting little push.   Almost on cue.  

You bussed Lizzie then tried to set up a lynch on Verbal D2 based on pretty much nothing.  And yes, I'm prepping to come after you tomorrow.  Your play has been entirely transparent.

80 is talking to Nol here.  This looks like a witch hunt on Nolder.  He was not setting up a lynch on me.....where the hell are you getting that from?

I am not seeing scum Nolder here....

Archived