JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, because you think you can use something irrelevant to the game to make me look bad. It's a scum slip.

vote beegee

Vote Lizzie

A good place to apply some pressure.

The way you've been imitating other players (Smash, JiF, Arsis) is coming off kinda fake as if you're trying to blend. Mostly gut but something about you just isn't sitting right with me. 

As far as Arsis goes, Pac brought up Arsis being wrong last game about his interaction with Ape seeming fake. Arsis was, in a sense, right. At least as far as Ape is concerned (since he was scum). Regardless, i kinda dislike it when people point out previous games where a player was wrong about something as if it's an indication of anything in a current game. 

agree with this

unvote

vote Beegee

Vote Verbal

I'll cut you bitch

COME AT ME!

This I find interesting.  Votes going quick on Lizzie and Nolder tries to deflect by voting Verbal who is a very popular Day 1 vote getter.  Plus he already had an early train.  

This I find interesting.  Votes going quick on Lizzie and Nolder tries to deflect by voting Verbal who is a very popular Day 1 vote getter.  Plus he already had an early train.  

Yep. I pointed this out earlier when I was talking to Nolder.

I've explained I didn't like your entrance to the game. You tried to push Verbal as a competing train when Lizzie was gaining votes and was basically at L-2. 

Me neither. Basically I said he thinks he caught lightning in a bottle by pointing at me and then trying to build a case because he took a guess that I was scum. Same thing he did in my game where he said he outed the Cop on the first few pages of my game's D1, which is impossible. Yet, people, like yourself, don't question the strength of the argument of someone playing that way. 

So, I won't even bother gracing this place with a claim.

Shoot me and be done with it.

Are you Nolder now? 

Him and Nolder in the same QT maybe?  LOL

80 is talking to Nol here.  This looks like a witch hunt on Nolder.  He was not setting up a lynch on me.....where the hell are you getting that from?

I am not seeing scum Nolder here....

How about now?

Archived