JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

You know what surprised me? That Pac didn't shoot Lee. He was on her case since D1, albeit for reasons that made little to no sense to me. So if he were to shoot anyone, I would have expected it to be Lee.

Glad JC had my back, at least. i would have been peeved if I got vigged.

No.  His ego woldn;t let him.  he wanted to shoot you because he wanted to be right about the double voter being scum.  Pacs ego overides all logic.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Lizzie idk...

I like you and all you can be funny but good god do you **** up in mafia like every game you play.

You remind me of EP (guy from DM) with all this "I just plan on another level" talk.

Dude tried so much weird sh*t and he got lynched early every single game for it to the point where he became kind of a joke.

Then he quit and I don't think he's been seen since.

I play this strictly for the Lulz, one of these days I'll put on my game face and try. Just like playing with you guys again a lot of laughs out of this. You can go back and look, sometimes you can see definite points for effort from me but real life often catches up and at that time I usually burn out and can't keep up that level

Yeah man that's all I'm trying to say.

Basically the game was swingy.

Any small thing could influence the game for good.

One night of Verb viewing the wrong people would have lost the game for town probably.

That's not a good thing in terms of balance.

And again, because Jif is getting his panties in a bunch, that's fine. Not all games have to be perfectly balanced. God don't I know that.

It's fine to have games that are off kilter and just enjoy them for what they are and the times we have together and that's what I did.

I just wanted to comment on the setup 'cause I hadn't seen the full thing yet and Jif and CTM jump down my throat like I sh*t in their cereal or something.

Truth is to reall judge the game it would have to be played again.  Three correct town lynches in a row kinda make it hard to really say how balanced it was.  Kinda like test driving a car with a monkey driiving it. 

The sandwich I'm about to walk in and get has Taylor ham fried egg, greasy potatoes salt pepper and catch up. Heaven on a Kaiser roll

See you are getting the hang of this.  

Yeah Lizzie idk...

I like you and all you can be funny but good god do you **** up in mafia like every game you play.

You remind me of EP (guy from DM) with all this "I just plan on another level" talk.

Dude tried so much weird sh*t and he got lynched early every single game for it to the point where he became kind of a joke.

Then he quit and I don't think he's been seen since.

Not sure I agree Nolder.  his last two post have been spot on. 

No.  His ego woldn;t let him.  he wanted to shoot you because he wanted to be right about the double voter being scum.  Pacs ego overides all logic.

actually no..  I saw CTM visit you so knew he was cop and you were cleared..  I knew she wasn't scum because it would have made zero sense for her to vote 2 scummates on the first 2 days.

I shot her because I was bored..  game was already solved. 

I play this strictly for the Lulz, one of these days I'll put on my game face and try. Just like playing with you guys again a lot of laughs out of this. You can go back and look, sometimes you can see definite points for effort from me but real life often catches up and at that time I usually burn out and can't keep up that level

Dude most of us play for lulz.  I most certainly do.  My play is not stellar but its at least serviceable.  You can be funny and still play well.  Hess is a perfect example of this.  

actually no..  I saw CTM visit you so knew he was cop and you were cleared..  I knew she wasn't scum because it would have made zero sense for her to vote 2 scummates on the first 2 days.

I shot her because I was bored..  game was already solved. 

OK dude.  LOL

Truth is to reall judge the game it would have to be played again.  Three correct town lynches in a row kinda make it hard to really say how balanced it was.  Kinda like test driving a car with a monkey driiving it. 

That's true.

Most games you'll never really know for sure because they come and go.

Not exactly hard to look good while sacrificing your teammates.

GFY.  The fact that I had to do that in the first place says it all about how terrible you and Lizzie played, and the situation Leelou and I were thrust into as a result.  I decided I'd better get out in front of it and bus the sh*t out of you, which fooled the town's best player this game (Nyn).  It didn't fool Pac, but sh*t, what exactly could I have done better to try to save this disaster?

Even Crusher was saying he would have done the same exact thing, which had me laughing for a good 7 minutes or so.

Haha at least I tried to give it a different look with guns and multiple factions etc. you had three cops a doc a shot a double voter and one extras scum , and then go oh hey guys btw it's relatively basic. On what planet? Guys like you call me dumb cause I am playing on another level

I see.  You're like the super smart guy that is so smart nobody else really gets him.  <3

That's not a bad thing. It can be fun and it was.

Although I find it kind of ironic coming from the guy bitching about how confusing and weird setups have been of late to make a convoluted setup with so many powers running around. 

Dude, again, by the time I caught up with the game Lizzie was I think at L-2. I was in a position where I either had to choose to stay off his train and disappear very obviously or bus him. Neither choice was a good.

I mean yeah I agree. If Lizzie hadn't been all but dead I would have liked to have tried the plan I came up with although looking at the setup it obviously wouldn't work because town had every investigative role known to mafia sans lie detector.

Pretty basic.  Scum vs. Town with roles.  Exactly how I said it would be.  No 3rd parties, no funking mechanic (which is all I ever complain about).  Just a good old fashion game of mafia with lots of roles.  Never once have I said I dont like games like that...never.  

Look, you ****ed up.  You can point your finger and blame everyone else but you blew it.  You wanted to swing your scum dick around on a team with 80 and Lizzie.  That's your fault.  You telegraphed your bus, probably the worst bus I've ever seen.  Man up.  Own up.  You blew it for your team and now you want to point the finger at everyone else.  Stop being a little bitch and admit you blew it.

The game still came to lylo.  Cant believe I'm having to defend the balance.  

******* tards.

GFY.  The fact that I had to do that in the first place says it all about how terrible you and Lizzie played, and the situation Leelou and I were thrust into as a result.  I decided I'd better get out in front of it and bus the sh*t out of you, which fooled the town's best player this game (Nyn).  It didn't fool Pac, but sh*t, what exactly could I have done better to try to save this disaster?

Even Crusher was saying he would have done the same exact thing, which had me laughing for a good 7 minutes or so.

**** off dude.

You're telling me I played like sh*t when you did the same ******* thing I did and got caught for it just like me.

Asking "what else could I have done?" is exactly what I said, but you're over here giving me sh*t for it.

And you know what else? We had a plan. We agreed on it as a team. Not only did you just on a whim decide to change that for all of us but you were a complete dick about it. You didn't come into the QT and go "man this isn't looking good. I think I'm going to have to bus you." 

No you just went off like a total douchebag and did it. No discussion, no heads up, nothing.

Have I ever had a problem with people bussing me? **** no. I've encouraged it and told people do what you gotta do every time.

But you know what? I appreciate the discussion. I appreciate that for most people it's usually a question and for those times where it's not people have had the common courtesy to tell me what they're doing. But you decided to just go and do it, while blaming it on me the entire time, and then you didn't even pull it off.

Go **** myself? No go **** yourself you egotistical **** head.

It's supposed to be a game and after the game is over we're supposed to all be able to come together and have a good laugh about it but you were a prick during the game and you're being a prick now. If I'm such sh*t that you need to just beat me over the head about it constantly then **** it you can play without me weighing your games down from now on.

I see.  You're like the super smart guy that is so smart nobody else really gets him.  <3

Pretty basic.  Scum vs. Town with roles.  Exactly how I said it would be.  No 3rd parties, no funking mechanic (which is all I ever complain about).  Just a good old fashion game of mafia with lots of roles.  Never once have I said I dont like games like that...never.  

Look, you ****ed up.  You can point your finger and blame everyone else but you blew it.  You wanted to swing your scum dick around on a team with 80 and Lizzie.  That's your fault.  You telegraphed your bus, probably the worst bus I've ever seen.  Man up.  Own up.  You blew it for your team and now you want to point the finger at everyone else.  Stop being a little bitch and admit you blew it.

******* tards.

As for you, I guess there's no point in being nice since you're determined to be a dick about it.

Your setup was ****ed. In what world do you live in that you think giving scum an extra goon makes up for town having two extra investigative roles ON TOP OF a vig shot and a double voter? I'm all with rolling with a bad setup because I'm just trying to enjoy each and every game and try to have fun where I can but if you're not going to accept the olive branch then **** you too. Your setup was nowhere near being balanced. Balance doesn't mean "town gets this so scum gets that" and it sure as **** doesn't mean "well both sides had the possibility of ******* up and losing really quick". If you don't want to hear comments about balance after the game then either make a balanced game or don't mod. I don't give you sh*t when you bitch about my bad games I own up to it. Why don't you try that instead of acting like the setup was perfect? I promise you no one gives a **** either way, they're not going to look down on you for admitting the setup was flawed.

******* tards.

Yeah....I don't really think you need to be John Nash to get what I was going for with my comment...but like pikachu said...if you can't take it, don't ask for it

**** off dude.

You're telling me I played like sh*t when you did the same ******* thing I did and got caught for it just like me.

Asking "what else could I have done?" is exactly what I said, but you're over here giving me sh*t for it.

And you know what else? We had a plan. We agreed on it as a team. Not only did you just on a whim decide to change that for all of us but you were a complete dick about it. You didn't come into the QT and go "man this isn't looking good. I think I'm going to have to bus you." 

No you just went off like a total douchebag and did it. No discussion, no heads up, nothing.

Have I ever had a problem with people bussing me? **** no. I've encouraged it and told people do what you gotta do every time.

But you know what? I appreciate the discussion. I appreciate that for most people it's usually a question and for those times where it's not people have had the common courtesy to tell me what they're doing. But you decided to just go and do it, while blaming it on me the entire time, and then you didn't even pull it off.

Go **** myself? No go **** yourself you egotistical **** head.

It's supposed to be a game and after the game is over we're supposed to all be able to come together and have a good laugh about it but you were a prick during the game and you're being a prick now. If I'm such sh*t that you need to just beat me over the head about it constantly then **** it you can play without me weighing your games down from now on.

As for you, I guess there's no point in being nice since you're determined to be a dick about it.

Your setup was ****ed. In what world do you live in that you think giving scum an extra goon makes up for town having two extra investigative roles ON TOP OF a vig shot and a double voter? I'm all with rolling with a bad setup because I'm just trying to enjoy each and every game and try to have fun where I can but if you're not going to accept the olive branch then **** you too. Your setup was nowhere near being balanced. Balance doesn't mean "town gets this so scum gets that" and it sure as **** doesn't mean "well both sides had the possibility of ******* up and losing really quick". If you don't want to hear comments about balance after the game then either make a balanced game or don't mod. I don't give you sh*t when you bitch about my bad games I own up to it. Why don't you try that instead of acting like the setup was perfect? I promise you no one gives a **** either way, they're not going to look down on you for admitting the setup was flawed.

Who's being a dick?  I'm defending my game.  You got your ass whipped and instead of being a man, you're pointing the finger at everyone else. 

I'm the one who took the time to run the game.  And you're attacking it.  You dont expect me to take it personally?  I said 10 pages ago that there was a slight town lean and explained why.  The game came down to lylo after you retards got lynched 3 consecutive days and you're ******* complaining like a little ******* bitch.  STFU. The game was balanced.  You just sucked and you trusted 80.  Thats your ******* fault, not mine.

Yeah....I don't really think you need to be John Nash to get what I was going for with my comment...but like pikachu said...if you can't take it, don't ask for it

I didnt ask for it.  Nolderp decided to attack the game because he's a little whinny bitch and a sore loser. 

And I laugh at you saying I cant take it...i get more sh*t than anyone on this ******* site.  

All that doesnt change the fact you're the worst player in the history of our community.  

That just further proves the point.

I'm not trying to bash Jif or the game, I had fun.

I'm just saying town probably had too many powers.

You saying they could lose in 2 days doesn't make that any better.

Ever heard of the term glass cannon? That's what this game would be.

A different way of saying it might be "high octane".

That's not a bad thing and again I had fun.

DUDE, do the math.. 1 mislynch and we were at lylo. We basically had to be near perfect to win.

******* tards.

Lots of roles?  Made me vanilla.  I know why.  You used to always give me sick roles in your game and scum killed me night 1. LOL  

I didnt ask for it.  Nolderp decided to attack the game because he's a little whinny bitch and a sore loser. 

And I laugh at you saying I cant take it...i get more sh*t than anyone on this ******* site.  

All that doesnt change the fact you're the worst player in the history of our community.

Sounds like you're taking it right in stride.

Funny how now they are ataacking you.  In the beginning of their scum thread Nolder was swinging his dick like Patton getting all creative and it blew up in his face.  Truth is replace Lizzie with anyone and it could very well have worked.  Nolder should have known better.  Lizzie?  Really?  I have to disagree with you sweet one on 80.  80 is a very good scum player and made a game of it. 

DUDE, do the math.. 1 mislynch and we were at lylo. We basically had to be near perfect to win.

I never realized what a sore loser he is...little whiny ****.  He trusted 80. lmfao.  WTF did you expect? 

Lots of roles?  Made me vanilla.  I know why.  You used to always give me sick roles in your game and scum killed me night 1. LOL  

Yeah...I was going to die if random.org gave you Dallas Winter. 

I never realized what a sore loser he is...little whiny ****.  He trusted 80. lmfao.  WTF did you expect? 

Yeah...I was going to die if random.org gave you Dallas Winter. 

I was shocked I didnt die night 1.  If CTM or Pac was scum Im dead night 1.  I should have realized that.  LOL

Sounds like you're taking it right in stride.

I'm doing just fine.  Having a great morning. 

How are you? 

Funny how now they are ataacking you.  In the beginning of there thread Nolder was swinging his dick like Patton getting all creative and it blew up in his face.  Truth is replace Lizzie with anyone and it could very well have worked.  Nolder should have known better.  Lizzie?  Really?  I have to disagree with you sweet one on 80.  80 is a very good scum player and made a game of it. 

80 did make it a game (well, Pac made it a game)...but yeah, 80 played it well at the end. 

In Nolderp's defense, Lizzie had already spazzed out and shown his ass by the time he woke up from his slumber.  His mistake was telegraphing the bus and then compounded it by trusting 80.

I can't believe scum is complaining about setup.. holy ****

Town lynched scum on day 1, 2 and 3 and still almost lost if Nyn voted Lilly

Pretty much this. We had a world of dumb luck as far as NA goes, in our favor imo.

His mistake was telegraphing the bus and then compounded it by trusting 80.

I don't think he trusted me at all, lol.  I bussed him on my own.  That's one of the many things he's whining about.  As if I was supposed to let Lizzie and Nolder know the plan and ask for feedback after the way they played.  Idiots.

Pretty much this. We had a world of dumb luck as far as NA goes, in our favor imo.

Right, but the fact is we successfully lynched scum on the first 3 days and still almost lost. I don't think I've ever seen that and in a normal setup, that's game over.

If the game was unbalanced it was in scum favor, if lizzie and nolder didn't screw up so badly it would've been easy win for them

Archived