Tomorrow is the real day to make your team better.

Tony The Wiz

A first round pick usually helps your team but the key to the draft is the next three picks. We have to focus

on our weaknesses and that means a wide receiver, tackle and when should we pick Petty who I feel is the only QB

in this draft that could start a game in the NFL and not bomb out. Inconsistent is what he is but if you watched when he is on, like in the bowl game where be basically benched Trae Waynes you will see what I mean. Will Petty last to the third round where I would pick him is the question. I want a WR with the 2nd pick since Strong or Beckham will be available. Smith and Lockett are also still there. What do you think?

Imagine we get DGB at 37 and somehow Gregory falls all the way to 70. If that were to happen I might need CPR.

Why would u need Cell Phone Repair? I'm confused.

It won't get to that point. We'd have to move up to 2nd from 3rd n I doubt we have enough ammo.

Anyone but Devon smith. Ted Ginn jr. One trick pony. And a one trick that won't work for him against the big boys

@PFFkev Against Power 5 opponents, QBs throwing to Ohio State's Devin Smith had a 127.5 passer rating, fourth in the class, more than a deep threat

Why would u need Cell Phone Repair? I'm confused.

It won't get to that point. We'd have to move up to 2nd from 3rd n I doubt we have enough ammo.

Don't know if serious....

"Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is a lifesaving technique useful in many emergencies, including heart attack or near drowning, in which someone's breathing or heartbeat has stopped."

Q9Ff5ON.gif

Our WE corp is solid. Marshall decker and keeled is a great 1/2/3. While I have zero confidence in the Idzik WR picks if one of them can put up 300yd and a couple TDs that is pretty much league avg and I'd be fine with that. Amaro and Ridley are the key as 4/5 receivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived