Ex-Patriots C Damien Woody believes Brady cheated

Jetfan13

Former New England Patriots center Damien Woody, who snapped the ball to Tom Brady thousands of times and won two Super Bowl rings with him, said on ESPN Friday that he believes Brady is behind "Deflategate" according to Michael David Smith of ProFootballTalk.com.

Woody's remarks came during a debate with former Patriots linebacker Tedy Bruschi. While Bruschi defended Brady and said he does not believe the Patriots are cheaters, Woody said he read the Ted Wells report and found it convincing. When Bruschi asked if Woody believed Brady told Patriots employees to deflate the footballs the Patriots would use in the AFC Championship Game, Woody replied, "I do believe that".

Woody went further, stating that he did not believe the AFC Championship game was the first time Brady cheated. “From the texts of Jim McNally, him labeling himself ‘the Deflator’ tells me that this wasn’t the only time. When you’ve given yourself a label, to me that insinuates that this action has happened multiple times. I’m looking at it as this has happened multiple times, not only this particular situation, but it’s happened in the past before,” Woody said.

Woody added that he thinks Brady is a great player but one who is so competitive he would do anything to gain an edge. Bruschi asked Woody, “You believe Tom Brady would tell someone to do something illegal?” Woody answered, “Yes.”

It was a good debate.  Bruschi was so delusional.  Woody believes Brady is guilty but his whole point was that athletes have lied before for infractions or doing something against the rules.  Brusch could have said he believes Brady is innocent but agree that stranger things have happened.  He is too much of a wuss and his allegiance to NE is what made him look foolish.  I can understand the difficulty it may be for a former athlete to speak up against a player or a team but you signed a contract to be a reporter/analyst and for that you must do your job.

I love Damian Woody. Heck of a Jet and he'll make a heck of a commentator/analyst. He gave the Jets some flak during the Idzik debacle as well.

Nothing but a spiteful comment from Woody.

He's still pissed he had to play for the Jets and couldn't stay with the Pats.

How many time have the Pats been in trouble for cheating now? Spygate, soft balls and what else?

Don't forget the massive video screens in the parking lot that can only be seen from the Patriots sideline that give "real time" video replay so Bellicheat can see the replay before the other team gets the feed. Allows Bill a quicker reaction time to challenges or getting a "hurry-up" play call going.

Nothing but a spiteful comment from Woody.

He's still pissed he had to play for the Jets and couldn't stay with the Pats.

This isn't even good trolling, just stop, go walk it off for a bit or something. Come back fresh and do better.

Have a Snickers.

You lose your trolling skills when you're hungry.

Former washed up NFL players opinion's really don't matter.

I'd rather hear what current players have to say.

For example:

Colin Kaepernick defends Tom Brady on Twitter: 'Let it go and let Tom be great!'

Bruschi has truly embarrassed himself this week , my expectations for him were low, very low, but he's been amazingly almost satire bad...like a bad Saturday night live version of what he would say.

For example:

Colin Kaepernick defends Tom Brady on Twitter: 'Let it go and let Tom be great!'

So you pick a current never was to prove your point?

Bruschi has truly embarrassed himself this week , my expectations for him were low, very low, but he's been amazingly almost satire bad...like a bad Saturday night live version of what he would say.

As embarrassing as Stephen A Smith is with Mayweather.

Damien Woody and Tedy Brustroksi. That was pretty sad and pathetic...lol I thought Bruschi was going to start crying or have another stroke.

Cliff Notes Synopsis:

Tedy: "My friend Tom Brady told me he didn't do anything illegal, so thats good enough for me. I vouch for him, and respect him."

Woody: "OK. But why would those guys do that without his knowledge? I think Tom asked them to do it and now hes covering himself."

Tedy: "HOW DARE YOU! Hes MY FRIEND! I vouch for his integrity! You don't respect him!"

LOL. I thought Tedy boy was gonna have another stroke. 

Reminded me of this guy:

post-5987-0-40457800-1431182152_thumb.jp

It was a good debate.  Bruschi was so delusional.  Woody believes Brady is guilty but his whole point was that athletes have lied before for infractions or doing something against the rules.  Brusch could have said he believes Brady is innocent but agree that stranger things have happened.  He is too much of a wuss and his allegiance to NE is what made him look foolish.  I can understand the difficulty it may be for a former athlete to speak up against a player or a team but you signed a contract to be a reporter/analyst and for that you must do your job.

the only other alternative is that these attendants were mavericks.  Independent operators who deflated balls because they felt like it.  A ridiculous premise.  They would have been fired.  Especially after pissing TB off.  NO, they still work there because they have the goods on Brady---and probably Belichick.

For example:

Aah. So when you retire from pro football you lose your ability to think.  Sound reasoning on your part.  Just believe what you want to believe.  Don't let logic dissuade you.  It is the way most people go through life anyway.

LOL..ESPN is a joke. So is Sunday Night Football on NBC. Teddy and Harrison are the biggest New England homer cheerleaders there are. The whole world knows that the Pats (Brady, BB, and Kraft) are a bunch of cheaters. The three of them amount to an Axis of Cheating!

How many baseball players said they didn't use steroids or PEDs and then later have to admit it or in some cases still deny it and can't really defend themselves. Clemens? McGwire? Bonds? Palmero? The list goes on and on. Many of these guys were "good guys" and they still denied it. Pettitte admitted it after he was confronted and he moved on with his life and no one cares anymore.

Brady decided to deny it and act so surprised. These guys decided to do this in their own. Brady who said he likes his footballs a perfect way wouldn't notice that they felt different afterwards and not say anything? Admit it, look like a fool for lying and being a cheater and then move on and do what u do best and shut up most haters with your game play.

Archived