Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lame ending..  You guys should have just stayed quiet..  there was a chance Crush would have voted me - doubtful though.

CTM and JiF spent 24 hours too scared to make the obvious decision.

JIF, wake up dude. 

Pac is already starting to strut. Look at his wording... "kept me around" until end game. He's not talking about a town win scenario here, he's being betrayed by his arrogance, that is a subconscious admittance that he's going to win the game, not you, not me.

How much more transparent can this be, and yet you don't see it. 

Lame ending..  You guys should have just stayed quiet..  there was a chance Crush would have voted me - doubtful though.

CTM and JiF spent 24 hours too scared to make the obvious decision.

Crusher wasn't going to vote his teammate. That much is obvious.

JIF, wake up dude. 

Pac is already starting to strut. Look at his wording... "kept me around" until end game. He's not talking about a town win scenario here, he's being betrayed by his arrogance, that is a subconscious admittance that he's going to win the game, not you, not me.

How much more transparent can this be, and yet you don't see it. 

LOL that's more like it..   keep up the charade.  I thought you were going soft for a minute.

Ok so Ape and JC have all but revealed they're the scum team.  The decision is which is the RBer..  I was certain it was Ape but the way JC is playing this makes me think he wants to get lynched first..

Thoughts?

Ok so Ape and JC have all but revealed they're the scum team.  The decision is which is the RBer..  I was certain it was Ape but the way JC is playing this makes me think he wants to get lynched first..

Thoughts?

Is there anything that anyone can put in the thread, that you aren't going to fold into your narrative at this point?

Watching Pac construct a lie is like watching the guy behind you pick his nose in your rear-view mirror. He thinks nobody is on to him, but you are... but sometimes you are so fascinated by how gross it is, all you can do is just stare. 

That's pretty much what this game has turned into.

Archived