#Klecko2Canton petition

Make me idSICK

No petition is going to get him elected - but we are going to do a really good job of creating awareness that he belongs. If we get enough signatures, who knows? That is why - as Bart Scott said in the video - fans have the power to make a difference.

Once Temple University gets the word out to all their boosters and alum - and we get a chance to promote it at training camp - it is going to really take off. We can only do so much on social media so we need everybody's help for now signing it and sharing the link with every Jets fan that they know.

just an update.. we are up to almost 800 signatures in under 48 hours and got word from the Temple University Athletic Dept that they are going to endorse the petition and get it out to all of their boosters and alumni. This thing is really growing fast. If you haven't already, please sign it and don't let some silly grudge over the Idzik campaign get in your way of helping Joe out. Every signature makes a difference. 

https://www.change.org/p/nfl-senior-committee-put-joe-klecko-in-the-hall-of-fame

I really really think that this is fantastic and I am excited that there is some real traction on Kleco the HOF.

In truth I would make the trip to Canton to cheer him in!!  First one only one!!!

We just set up a petition to try and get Joe Klecko elected to the Hall of Fame. Signatures are being sent directly to the Hall of Fame Selection committee. It only takes a few seconds to put your signature on it. Let's help make this the year he is finally enshrined!

https://www.change.org/p/nfl-senior-committee-put-joe-klecko-in-the-hall-of-fame

Thanks!

Step in the right direction after the Fireman Ed faux pas, but he's not worthy.

I loved him as a player, but he's not a Hall Of Famer.

SAR I

Probably should have waited a month or so to start this campaign. Most sane people aren't thinking football this time of year. :)

We have some big things planned for the campaign at training camp... The word will definitely get out to the "sane people".. Lol

In the meantime, we have almost 1,000 signatures in 3 days - pretty good!

We just set up a petition to try and get Joe Klecko elected to the Hall of Fame. Signatures are being sent directly to the Hall of Fame Selection committee. It only takes a few seconds to put your signature on it. Let's help make this the year he is finally enshrined!

Thanks!

If this ever happens one day, it will be all thanks to you guys.... just like Idzik getting fired!!

Good job guys!!

Back pats!!

If this ever happens one day, it will be all thanks to you guys.... just like Idzik getting fired!!

Good job guys!!

Back pats!!

Not sure if that is sarcasm but Inl can assure you that we don't take credit for getting Idzik fired - and we also wouldn't take credit for getting Klecko in the hall of fame.

Idzik was a terrible GM and got himself fired... Klecko was a great player and deserves a hall of fame induction on his own... All we do is publicly voice our opinion and encourage others to do the same. We hope that this awareness factors in to the the final decision in some small way - but at the end of the day, all we care about is that we got what we wanted...

If Klecko gets in the hall I will be happy for him - not for us...

Not sure if that is sarcasm but Inl can assure you that we don't take credit for getting Idzik fired - and we also wouldn't take credit for getting Klecko in the hall of fame.

Idzik was a terrible GM and got himself fired... Klecko was a great player and deserves a hall of fame induction on his own... All we do is publicly voice our opinion and encourage others to do the same. We hope that this awareness factors in to the the final decision in some small way - but at the end of the day, all we care about is that we got what we wanted...

If Klecko gets in the hall I will be happy for him - not for us...

What are you talking about??? Your billboard expenditure was THE REASON that they fired Idzik!!  

Archived