Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Happy she is here playing.  Her glasses compliment her face nicely and she reminds me of the sweetness that works the front desk at the wellness center I go for breathing therapy.  About 20 woman work there and they are all sexy sweet and precious in their own way.  Plus they rub my tummy and tell me to. "Breath loosely, release your diaphram."  Then they explain how good Im getting when I know Im not because if I get better I will have to stop going.  I like it there.  Smells like vanilla and lilac. 

lol, serious question though... what is a breathing center, like meditation?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT:

Andrej will be replacing Arsis.

The entire votecount is being reset (sorry).

The deadline is now Thursday at 8am PST and will not be changing again come hell or high water.

... and you guys wondered why I've been so flip this game? 

I guess I'm the only one that expected a Nolder modded game to be a debacle. You guys never learn.

... and you guys wondered why I've been so flip this game? 

I guess I'm the only one that expected a Nolder modded game to be a debacle. You guys never learn.

Feel free to PM me and explain how Arsis quitting is my fault.

lol, serious question though... what is a breathing center, like meditation?

Breathing therapy not center.  Its a holistic healing center.  I go to learn how to breathe so it reduces the urge for me to be a bad Crusher.   Not meditation.  Cause they rub your belly and compliment on how good you are doing.  It's pretty awesome.  Plus the place is all peaceful and stuff.  Nice smells, nice looking young lady professionals and some really cool earthy music.  Plus the whole place is covered in outstandingly comfortable things to sit on.  Only downside is they got what they call a "energy up" counter, really kinda a snack bar, but nothing to eat but nuts, fruits and berries.  CTM would absolutely ******* love it.  Me?  not so much.  They laugh at me because I keep asking the little elfish sweetness to go get me some Nuggets from Mickey D's across the highway but she just giggles and tells me Im funny.  But Im not being funny, I seriously think some nuggets would help.  Freaking 20 for $5 for a limited time.

Breathing therapy not center.  Its a holistic healing center.  I go to learn how to breathe so it reduces the urge for me to be a bad Crusher.   Not meditation.  Cause they rub your belly and compliment on how good you are doing.  It's pretty awesome.  Plus the place is all peaceful and stuff.  Nice smells, nice looking young lady professionals and some really cool earthy music.  Plus the whole place is covered in outstandingly comfortable things to sit on.  Only downside is they got what they call a "energy up" counter, really kinda a snack bar, but nothing to eat but nuts, fruits and berries.  CTM would absolutely ******* love it.  Me?  not so much.  They laugh at me because I keep asking the little elfish sweetness to go get me some Nuggets from Mickey D's across the highway but she just giggles and tells me Im funny.  But Im not being funny, I seriously think some nuggets would help.  Freaking 20 for $5 for a limited time.

Sounds like meditation. Which is cool, I should find a place like this... I don't let myself chill out often enough.

Gonna back off the Arsis slot for now cause AJ is catching up and I don't wanna be an ahole. But I still think Arsis' play was fishy, so I'm definitely keeping an eye on that slot.

I'll look into JC's posts later when I get back

Gonna back off the Arsis slot for now cause AJ is catching up and I don't wanna be an ahole. But I still think Arsis' play was fishy, so I'm definitely keeping an eye on that slot.

I'll look into JC's posts later when I get back

Interesting that your vote was on JC but now you're less inclined due to a quick reset and 3 vote chain? As if now it would stick out more and you don't want to get your hands dirty.

Utilizing the few minutes before work wisely. XD

Between the site issues and the weird pre weekend start not wanting the deadline pushed back is basically taking a dump on the mafia goodness.

I agree.

I assumed it would be so you could work the game for some activity/reads today. Instead, you talked about shark attacks.

And though you weren't keen on the pushback, you make a good here with regards to Pac

Also, pac's scum tell is basically the game so far...

You mean high quantities of fluff and spam?

Got up to page 6 before it's time to start work.  I'll still be on mobile, I just won't be able to quote things easily.

The whole Smash/Arsis/Lizzie/Nyn thing makes Lizzie and Arsis look awful to me.  Town read on Nyn is strong.

Got up to page 6 before it's time to start work.  I'll still be on mobile, I just won't be able to quote things easily.

The whole Smash/Arsis/Lizzie/Nyn thing makes Lizzie and Arsis look awful to me.  Town read on Nyn is strong.

Point of fact, both Arsis and Lizzie ARE awful.

That said, I don't think anything about all of that interaction that Smash elicited was telling. Perhaps as the game unfolds further we can re-reference it, but to me it just looks like a bad trap, that did nothing but tangle up over-ambitious townies that may or may not have been ready to jump at their own shadows.

No its not.  Since when do people talk and rub your belly when meditating?  Stupid Ape. 

Breating exercises are a form of meditation. I was generalizing, as in suggesting that you'd go to a breathing place just like you might go to a yoga place or a meditation place... why don't you take a deep breath now, before I shove a cork in your air spout Moby.

Archived