Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ummmm... Getting Leelou another chance to view someone?

Not allowing for further obfuscation?

This is actually an informative speed lynch and you oppose it. I guess you are only an advocate of town wrecking stupid speed lynches that are your idea.

This is a Nolder game.  Dynamics in his games are complex and so far this game has proven that to be an accurate statement.  I'm cool with some patience here.  The pros of that outweigh your fear mongering.

That is correct. A little misdirection on my part.

Still. I cannot masonize and we have yet to have a NK. Think about that. Is there something weird here going on?

Thoughts?

The rest of you?

How about telling us who you visited, so we can look at that players activity.

This is a Nolder game. Dynamics in his games are complex and so far this game has proven that to be an accurate statement. I'm cool with some patience here. The pros of that outweigh your fear mongering.

I'm not fear mongering when I point out how you contradict yourself.

You're a ******* crackpot.

fwiw, your making it hard not to vote you

he's been doing this a while now.. 

early thought is this may be a conversion game with Walt converting people into junkies?  That would be cool.

fwiw, your making it hard not to vote you

Dude, fine I'll stop fukking around...but the case against me is crap...no one is defending me...thought I was dead yesterday...surprised I'm still around...guess I played this in search of a lynch just to throw it back on Ape when I flip...but whatevs.

I am town...I am a masonizer...I'm out.

Dude, fine I'll stop fukking around...but the case against me is crap...no one is defending me...thought I was dead yesterday...surprised I'm still around...guess I played this in search of a lynch just to throw it back on Ape when I flip...but whatevs.

I am town...I am a masonizer...I'm out.

lol.. that's fair , and understandable

Votecount
JC - Nyn, Pac, King, Hallia, Ape, Lily (6)

Hallia - CTM, Jif, Leelou (3)
Crusher - JC, Crusher (2)

Ape - 80 (1)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
Deadline: Friday 10PM PST

This is a Nolder game. Dynamics in his games are complex and so far this game has proven that to be an accurate statement. I'm cool with some patience here. The pros of that outweigh your fear mongering.

The first game I played, Lee's Aliens game, which was still the most fun I've played, was after a Nolder game that was 40 pages long.

Just took my little guy the pool. He has this little float that he goes around the baby pool in. Looks ridiculous Love it

Nice. Yeah, my daughter isn't so sure about pools and the lake yet. She gets scared.

Is your boy talking much yet?

My wife wanted to be funny in the car just now, so she said something hiney hole. My girl has been repeating it all night.

The talking and piecing together words and sentence fragments is a trip. I've got her way ahead of her class... No tv and I work with her on it a lot, my wife does too.

Nice. Yeah, my daughter isn't so sure about pools and the lake yet. She gets scared.

Is your boy talking much yet?

My wife wanted to be funny in the car just now, so she said something hiney hole. My girl has been repeating it all night.

The talking and piecing together words and sentence fragments is a trip. I've got her way ahead of her class... No tv and I work with her on it a lot, my wife does too.

We are lucky I guess on the pool. He likes his bath because he plays with his rubber puppies in it ( which I put in a comprising position the other night when I drew the bath for my wife)- and the pool in our community is probably 72-75 so the water is similar. I think since he'syoung, almost 8 months, he is learning young enough that it's natural to him. I don't really know though.

He is not framing words yet but my mother swears he just screamed DADA when I tickled him earlier, after his bath. I think he did so that was awesome. They are like little parrots though because we have been sticking with momma/dada and getting away from all the "goo goo ga ga" ish when we noticed him starting to try to do it

Also, we keep the tv off too. Maybe 10 minutes when my wife is giving him his morning bottle when she checks out GMA and sometimes I watch a little baseball with him because it's boring and doesn't jump around a lot on screen - but I get a bad feeling about what it can do to his concentration and creativity. My wife's cousins children live in front of their TV and are tough to handle. Don't sleep, run all over the house, don't listen, it's sad because I know the parents have a lot going on and use that TV as a crutch. We are blessed that my wife doesn't have to leave him during the day. It's tough to be anti TV though. Good work.

My problem is if this is scum vs. town thing I'd kill him now but two nights no kills, if he's a cult leader then who hasn't voted him bc he's have some teammates. He's been center of attention last two days with a ton of votes. Are there people not on any of his trains?

Two nights no NKs makes is something to think about first imo.

Archived