Interesting Comment

KRL

And last night during the Minny-Pitt game all were talking about how pumped Minny was and should be because Bridgewater ended the season with 4 strong games.  

That's wonderful. Unfortunately for the Jets, this has been the story of every season for the past 6 years. Our young QB looks great in camp! A new coordinator is all he needed! Those few strong games he had last year will finally be the norm!

That's wonderful. Unfortunately for the Jets, this has been the story of every season for the past 6 years. Our young QB looks great in camp! A new coordinator is all he needed! Those few strong games he had last year will finally be the norm!

and prior to that it was the annual penningtons arm looks stronger then ever stories

I am not a big Geno fan, however the fact he has not tossed an int so far is significant to me.

I'm not sure about the rest of camp, but in the Saturday practice he still seemed to be holding it pretty long.  When he starts having to let it fly the INTs might start to mount.  <fingers crossed they don't>

I remember many of us excited about Geno during last years camp - he looked pretty good and highly improved. And then the season began. The fact is, if you take away the boneheaded plays, he wasn't that bad in many games last year - but it's the few boneheaded plays that ruined him (like that game against New England). If he minimizes those, he obviously has the skills to take it to the next level. Eli Manning definitely looked worse than him his first year, and was highly inaccurate throwing the ball as well. What helped him was good receivers, and many times he just lobs the ball up and his receivers come down wiith it...  So now, going into the third year, and with real weapons, maybe it's time for Geno to shine. I'm getting psyched that we might finally have a real offense...

Having Plax early in Eli's career was a godsend for him. Let's hope BMarsh has the same effect for Geno....

What has any of this to do with what they said about Teddy last night?  I was only pointing out that they say this about others, its what you have to go on

Geno will or won't improve on his own.  What anyone said about Sanchez won't help or hurt him.  

There was the first 3 passes that were picks that one time, might be the only time in nfl history. & also blowing off a Saturday night game prep meeting to go to the movies.. I don't have high hopes.

:)

It has been noted MANY times that Geno, in that game, was instructed to throw to Harvin whether he was open or not. That game is on Rex. 

His point still stands. He has PLAYED TWO YEARS NOT THREE.

You guys can't read. KRL has been talking Geno up for three years.

This is Geno's third camp, so for three years we have had the opportunity to talk about him.

******* morons both of you.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

Archived