Go Brownies

kevinc855

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, uhhh, to put it nicely, McCown isn't impressing.

He usually doesn't but he's also usually good for 1 impressive HOF type game a year if he gets into a game.  Thats what worries me, especially if our "new defense" and "new personnel" still are experiencing growing pains in the first couple weeks of the season.

He usually doesn't but he's also usually good for 1 impressive HOF type game a year if he gets into a game.  Thats what worries me, especially if our "new defense" and "new personnel" still are experiencing growing pains in the first couple weeks of the season.

lol. His one good game all year WOULD be against us, wouldn't it?

lol. His one good game all year WOULD be against us, wouldn't it?

Thats why I'm saying don't sleep on week 1.  Especially as Jet fans, you all should know that the games that "we should win" are the games that are nail biters and normally end up as a loss for us.  The games that we should have no business winning, are the games we usually end up winning.  Bizarro Jets in full force! :P

I agree, he made some nice short throws. I think he is going to get killed if he runs often in the NFL. He looks smaller and slower than RG3

And now it looks like RG3 is injured again, too. It must also suck to be a Washington fan.

Taking sacks to make longer field goal attempts and missing them, 3rd down defensive pass interference. Yep, looks like a Rex Ryan football team. 

This Rex Ryan offense is rounding into midseason form...of sucking something awful. Enjoy some "Oh, boy, our defense is #what ever against the run" postgame nonsense after almost plausibly close losses. 

EJ Manual is so setup to fail and not make this team.  2nd half, no running backs, no wide receivers and he doesn't move on his own as well as Tyrod.  EJ will be on the Bills practice squad if he makes it through waivers unless he lights it up in some "sell your soul to the devil" type play tonight with a bunch of scrubs.

He had a few good passes on that 95 yard drive. I'm not saying he's lighting the world on fire just better than I thought he would play.

Actually my bad, I somehow read Manuel. Lol, you're right, Johnny looked good during that drive. EJ has sucked big time

Archived