Go Brownies

kevinc855

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight that is! Not week 1 of course. From now on whenever there is an opportunity to root agaisnt Rex this Jet fan will after his despicable way hes acted since he left. Cant wait to hear the boos for his return to Metlife.

So when the Bills play the Pats or Fins you'll root against them?

So when the Bills play the Pats or Fins you'll root against them?

Depends on it we are in the mix or not. I dont think it is possible for any true Jet fan to root for the pats so no to that however dolphins maybe. 46-50 with the Jets and he wants to blame everyone but himself.

No disputing that.

How about the Cardinals too? Panthers but they're still relatively new so that's not really fair, but just to say.

Both have been to Super Bowls fairly recently, with both games coming down to the final possession. We don't get to condescend to either franchise.

They have conference titles, something we haven't gotten since 1969. That suffice?

Jets 1 conference championship and Super Bowl title, Panthers and Cardinals each with 1 conference championship and Super Bowl losses. And the Cardinals have been around a while too, unlike Carolina. 

These teams looking like the Jets. We have to beat the Browns week 1 with Josh McCown at QB. 

Don't sleep on the Browns or McCown.  McCown has had some amazing games in his journey through the NFL.  Plus the Browns Defense is pretty damn good and last I saw we haven't addressed our scoring issues yet.

Just started watching when the Bills receivers went down.  Had Tyrod been in all of the 1st?

Don't sleep on the Browns or McCown.  McCown has had some amazing games in his journey through the NFL.  Plus the Browns Defense is pretty damn good and last I saw we haven't addressed our scoring issues yet.

Just started watching when the Bills receivers went down.  Had Tyrod been in all of the 1st?

If our D can't stop McCown we are in some serious sh*t. Seriously.

Yeah Tyrod was in all game so far, he drove them down to a missed field goal on mostly running plays. 

According to ESPN peeps the browns had the worst run D in the league last year. 

If the Jets D can't stop the Browns offense Week 1 this place is going to explode. 

I'm sure we will mostly stop their offense but the real question is, will they stop ours??  People need to get back to form and remember, if you want to win in this league you need to average 26 points a game.  Lets see if our offense can score some TDs.

Serious question?  Rex's conditioning coaches are trash, hammys, knees and ankle injuries galore.  Plus rex loves to rush back players from hammys.  Expect Shady to not be ready for week 1.

No, it wasn't a serious question. I remember. :winking0001:

Archived