leonard Williams looked somewhat impressive against joe thomas

mangold got his yearly 1 play injury out of the way

chan gailey doesn't look senile

teams still cannot run the ball on the jets

offense looked good in the red zone

fireman ed is back. stadium seemed rowdy

that's all I can think of at the moment

Geno crapped his pants watching Fitz play..:P

A few GIF's I created. I have a bunch of Pryor GIF's in the Pryor thread since he had such a solid day. Figured that he needs those in his own thread given his first really good game. 

Fitz connects with Owusu. Whats so crazy about his play is the play design. This would have totally been a Devin Smith play had he been healthy. The Jets offense is going to be a bit of a surprise this year just given these type of plays. I dont want to rush Smith back until he's 100%, but im telling you, when we see these plays and the WR is Smith there will be ALOT of big plays/TD's in favor of the Jets. 

Fitz%20to%20Owusu.gif

Of course after the Owusu play Fitz follows it up with an INT. This is the prime example when people like myself criticize Fitz. Its a total morale killer. Luckily Marshall beasted on the CB but honestly this was just a bad throw. This is what Fitz needs to avoid. He will throw picks, its part of the game, but THESE type of picks are unacceptable. Marshall wasnt open and he was completely surrounded, meanwhile he could have thrown it to the sidelines on the right side to Decker for either a completion or an out of bounds play. Bottomline, if Fitz limits these mistakes we could go far. Plain and simple. 

Fitz%20INT%20Marshall%20save.gif

Marcus Williams seriously made a case to be the #2 CB for us.

Marcus%20Williams%20reading%20WR.gif

A few GIF's I created. I have a bunch of Pryor GIF's in the Pryor thread since he had such a solid day. Figured that he needs his own given his first really good game. 

Fitz connects with Owusu. Whats so crazy about his play is the play design. This would have totally been a Devin Smith play had he been healthy. The Jets offense is going to be a bit of a surprise this year just given these type of plays. I dont want to rush Smith back until he's 100%, but im telling you, when we see these plays and the WR is Smith there will be ALOT of big plays/TD's in favor of the Jets. 

Fitz%20to%20Owusu.gif

Of course after the Owusu play Fitz follows it up with an INT. This is the prime example when people like myself criticize Fitz. Its a total morale killer. Luckily Marshall beasted on the CB but honestly this was just a bad throw. This is what Fitz needs to avoid. He will throw picks, its part of the game, but THESE type of picks are unacceptable. Marshall wasnt open and he was completely surrounded, meanwhile he could have thrown it to the sidelines on the right side to Decker for either a completion or an out of bounds play. Bottomline, if Fitz limits these mistakes we could go far. Plain and simple. 

Just want to say it again given that dude showed up...Pryor had a good game yesterday.

Love you doing these things.  

But isnt that Williams on the bottom?  Looks like Pryor is playing center field.  Williams is a player.  Straight up. 

mauldin's scary injury turned out to be just a concussion

cro's torn mcl turned out to be a strain

there was a pryor sighting

marshal is worth his weight in gold

offensive line kept fitz up all game

ivory is still a beast

fitz did not play like the worst starting qb ever

5 turnovers for the defense

2 jets disaster plays which turned out not to be so disasterous

chris owosu doesnt look horrible

marcus Williams continues to up his game

leonard Williams looked somewhat impressive against joe thomas

mangold got his yearly 1 play injury out of the way

chan gailey doesn't look senile

teams still cannot run the ball on the jets

offense looked good in the red zone

fireman ed is back. stadium seemed rowdy

that's all I can think of at the moment

I saved a ton of money on my car insurance

Chris Ivory has really good vision and seems to have found the speed button. Noticed it in preseason. Everytime he wanted to run to the outside he would make the edge.  I think Bowles finding Gailey will be a blessing for this offense. 

TH4VnLl.gif

ndM6Dkg.gif

Your Gif threads are my personal fave.  Thanks for doing this

Bwhahahahaha - ok.  Well, what do I know.  Sure seemed like he was getting the nod in the 1 deep safety looks.  Do you have the snap count totals? 

Got them from PFF yesterday but can't access it now...I think Manish posted them to twitter yesterday too.

Chris Ivory has really good vision and seems to have found the speed button. Noticed it in preseason. Everytime he wanted to run to the outside he would make the edge.  I think Bowles finding Gailey will be a blessing for this offense. 

TH4VnLl.gif

ndM6Dkg.gif

I like the fact no matter if he runs middle or edge he is always ready to punish someone when they tackle him.  

A few GIF's I created. I have a bunch of Pryor GIF's in the Pryor thread since he had such a solid day. Figured that he needs those in his own thread given his first really good game. 

Fitz%20to%20Owusu.gif

I absolutely love the body language of the Brown's DB after Marshall strips him.  "Hey wait a minute .. didn't  I just have the ball?  Someone stop that guy!"

TH4VnLl.gif

ndM6Dkg.gif

Thanks man.  Nice gifs.  Ivory is (praying he stays healthy) is going to have a big year but Powell looked good too.  Our offensive line was very impressive especially in the run game. 

Archived