Revis groin Injury?

drsamuel84

I agree the media seemed to have overreacted, at the same time why didn't Bowles just address it?

Bowles doesn't need to address every minor detail, the fact that he didn't tells you all you need to know.

The media are jackasses, also all you need to know.

Nothing more to see here, lock this thread up!

I agree the media seemed to have overreacted, at the same time why didn't Bowles just address it?

I was wondering the same thing as the above posters...if he has players on pitch counts or feels some way about a number of practices reps...why does he have to announce that to anyone?  I expect Cro, Decker, marshall, Revis, Mangold, and brick to all have days off here and there as the season progresses.  A lot of NFL miles on those tires...what's the big deal?  If tomorrow he decides to give Brick a needed day off, and Brick feels good about this week's game plan...not sure I have any concerns about sitting key players...if he does it he obviously feels it's in the best interest of the team.

Rex had a big mouth and said everything.  Mangini was like a Belichik Jr and the gestapo.  Bowles seems to be just right with handling the media or at least so far.

I don't think he looks forward to the media and their stupid questions he tolerates it.. But as a HC I think we finally hit the pot of Gold with Bowles.. He exudes confidence.. 

Archived