Your 2015-2016 New York Knicks--Melo, KP, Fisher, Barnes & Gloria

SMC

42 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Early's girl too. And the rumor is he pursued that one after Early got shot.

Windhorst has been on the Jr thing for a while. It's legit. Certainly explains why Hardaway was in Fisher's doghouse all of last year for seemingly no reason. Such a skeevy dude.

Jeez, I didn't know about Early.  Fisher was a complete dog.  No wonder the team tuned him out so quickly.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone hearing the bull sh*t coming out of Carmelo's mouth about effort and energy and wanting to be there and pride and all this absolute horse sh*t you know he doenst give 2 ****s about?

I want to punch him directly in the throat.  What a piece of sh*t.   He needs to have a conversation with Julius Campbell. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlTLDNCO84kjcOjWtXqpg

21 hours ago, SMC said:

You can't make this stuff up.

Plus, Isola is reporting that partly the reason for the Knicks to getting rid of Hardaway was because he and Fisher were dating the same woman.

Well there's that and the fact that Tim Hardaway Jr. absolutely sucks

21 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Rambis making sure he doesn't get consideration for the gig next season. I thought it couldn't get worse than Fisher. I was sadly mistaken. 

I was at this game.

Kyle O'Quinn

Dominating the the glass, playing sensational D, scoring he even hit a 3.  Anytime he was on the floor the Knicks made a run. Mahimi and teller could not box him out.

does not play the 4th qtr

Besides the 1-4 record, the Knicks have given up at least 48% shooting in the losses.  Rambis's Minny team didn't play defense and neither do the Knicks.

Also, they're 10 games under .500 and 6.5 games back of the 8th seed, but Rambis doesn't play Grant but plays Sasha.  Makes no sense.

Also, call Jimmer a sideshow, but whats the sense in calling him on a 10 day contract and not play him?  Did the same to Thanos.

Hopefully the Knicks get shamed into hiring Thibs.

Lastly, to make everyone feel better, reports are that the Celtics called the Knicks about trading for Melo, but the Knicks had to tell the Celtics that Melo wouldn't waive his no trade clause.  Thanks Phil.

2 minutes ago, SMC said:

Besides the 1-4 record, the Knicks have given up at least 48% shooting in the losses.  Rambis's Minny team didn't play defense and neither do the Knicks.

Also, they're 10 games under .500 and 6.5 games back of the 8th seed, but Rambis doesn't play Grant but plays Sasha.  Makes no sense.

Also, call Jimmer a sideshow, but whats the sense in calling him on a 10 day contract and not play him?  Did the same to Thanos.

Hopefully the Knicks get shamed into hiring Thibs.

Lastly, to make everyone feel better, reports are that the Celtics called the Knicks about trading for Melo, but the Knicks had to tell the Celtics that Melo wouldn't waive his no trade clause.  Thanks Phil.

I want to puke. 

On 2/25/2016 at 9:40 AM, SMC said:

It still boggles.  Phil gave Melo a no trade clause PLUS a trade kicker in exchange for $6 million off a max salary. 

Carmelo Anthony reportedly wouldn’t waive his no-trade clause for the Celtics (not that the Knicks and Boston necessarily agreed to terms, anyway).

Frank Isola and Stefan Bondy of the New York Daily News:

Carmelo Anthony denied that he blocked a potential blockbuster deal to the Boston Celtics last week, telling the Daily News that Knicks management never approached him about waiving his no-trade clause.

“No,” Anthony said late Wednesday in Indianapolis. “Heck no.”

It’s possible that the initial report is wrong or Melo is lying here, but there’s plenty of room for both accounts to be accurate.

Perhaps, the Celtics asked him about the no-trade clause. Melo just denied that the Knicks approached him.

Or maybe Melo issued a blanket refusal to accept any trades, which New York conveyed to Boston. Given the financial incentive to delay a trade to next season or the year after, I wouldn’t at all be surprised if that were the case.

20 minutes ago, SMC said:

Dolan is Satan, but why are you so quick to absolve Phil of that train wreck of a contract?

Because Dolan has always overpaid his big names and its fairly apparent Phil doesnt like Melo all that much. Seems to be a divide with Dolan/Mills/Melo vs Phil and the rest.

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Maybe he sucks?

Maybe. But they won't know until he gets legitimate playing time with legitimate players. They already know Calderone sucks and Vujacic sucks. They know Galloway is nothing but a backup. Give the kid some run and see what he has. This isn't a playoff team. Have to start looking to the future. It just makes too much sense. 

Oh, and in most of his limited time, he's looked more than competent. 

6 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Jimmer's zero minutes are absolutely killing the Knicks tonight. Distractions abound!

Yeah. I'm sure no one heard the chants in the 3rd quarter. Or the announcers talking about him multiple times. Didn't hear or see that from the last 10 day contract guy. 

No one said anything about Jimmer being disruptive to the Knicks. I mean, it's not like it's a good team to even begin with. 

Rambis FINALLY gave Grant Sasha's minutes.

We cant use the "maybe he sucks" argument when he is outplaying Sasha who is shooting 8% since Rambis became HC. There is no reason whatsoever to play Sasha over Grant.

19 minutes ago, SMC said:

Rambis FINALLY gave Grant Sasha's minutes.

We cant use the "maybe he sucks" argument when he is outplaying Sasha who is shooting 8% since Rambis became HC. There is no reason whatsoever to play Sasha over Grant.

Grant needs more time with KP. KP's highest shooting percentage comes on passes from Grant. Their pick and rolls are a thing of beauty. 

6 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

You did you ******* lunatic.

Show me. Where did I say he'd disrupt the Knicks? I'll wait.

I said he'd be a distraction. Two different things. Also, I meant a distraction to the fans, to the journalists covering the team, etc. There have already been multiple articles on him when there should be more on how bad Rambis is and so on. It's not really going to impact the team or players. They could care less. 

Archived