2015-16 NCAA Basketball

nyjunc

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

adults crying over a college team for a school they didn't attend.  LOLOLOL

whining and crying are very different and again I have a much deeper connection w/ this team than you do w/ your team.  you have a deeper connection to the school itself though you hopped on the bandwagon when they looked like they could make a run.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

3 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

whining and crying are very different and again I have a much deeper connection w/ this team than you do w/ your team.  you have a deeper connection to the school itself though you hopped on the bandwagon when they looked like they could make a run.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you are as lost as you are hated on this message board, fool.

4 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

you are as lost as you are hated on this message board, fool.

who am I hated by? a bunch of little know nothing buffoons who want to gang up on another poster b/c they are clueless.

I have literally never seen one post of yours on topic.  the first post I ever saw was  the "go cats" thing(only of course after they made the sweet 16).  you really bring a lot to the board.

and a guy w/ a Blue jays avatar is talking about frontrunners.  you couldn't be more stupid if you tried.

Just now, nyjunc said:

who am I hated by? a bunch of little know nothing buffoons who want to gang up on another poster b/c they are clueless.

I have literally never seen one post of yours on topic.  the first post I ever saw was  the "go cats" thing(only of course after they made the sweet 16).  you really bring a lot to the board.

and a guy w/ a Blue jays avatar is talking about frontrunners.  you couldn't be more stupid if you tried.

Res Ipsa Loquitur on all of this jerkoff's posts.  

8 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

No one gives a sh*t that your 'one guy that got away' went to unc...regardless of how deep he connected in you.  

I don't care that you don't care, I don't post to gain approval of bandwagon fans.  I was pissed w/ the way they lost, not the great shot but what led to it.  I feel the title was stolen from my team- maybe I'm right and maybe I'm wrong.  why does it bother you so much?

2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

top 5 team preseason had zero expectations?  Interesting.

boy you are dumber than a bag of rocks, pre-season polls mean diddly poo, Auburn was projected to win SEC lol, the true duke fan knew this was not going to be great. 

6 minutes ago, afosomf said:

boy you are dumber than a bag of rocks, pre-season polls mean diddly poo, Auburn was projected to win SEC lol, the true duke fan knew this was not going to be great. 

ohhh you are a true duke fan even though you disappeared most of the season.  Got it.

duke brought in the potential #1 draft pick in this years draft, had the MOP returning.  they had plenty of talent to make a run.  Maybe if K develops his bench rather than ignore it they would have made a run?  

4 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

followed by:

...In the same post.

You really aren't that bright.

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

ohhh you are a true duke fan even though you disappeared most of the season.  Got it.

duke brought in the potential #1 draft pick in this years draft, had the MOP returning.  they had plenty of talent to make a run.  Maybe if K develops his bench rather than ignore it they would have made a run?  

You really aren't that bright.

ummm how many players did your holes lose mon?  grayson was a sub last yr and amile was out for most of the year. How did LSU do with Simmons mon? they didnt even make dance. One player and a young one at that.... tells me you are way past senile mon. No clue at all. there are no dynasties in college bball anymore. I watch all the duke games just because I dont post in your stupid thread.... heh at least you have a model as wifey mon

2 minutes ago, afosomf said:

ummm how many players did your holes lose mon?  grayson was a sub last yr and amile was out for most of the year. How did LSU do with Simmons mon? they didnt even make dance. One player and a young one at that.... tells me you are way past senile mon. No clue at all. there are no dynasties in college bball anymore. I watch all the duke games just because I dont post in your stupid thread.... heh at least you have a model as wifey mon

after winning in 2005 they lost their top 7 guys and still came back and earned a 3 seed.

Grayson wasn't used most of the year, he came on late.  he was a Mcd's AA in his soph year.  

LSU had simmons and no one else, you added potential #1 pick to an already talented team which was why you were top 5 in both preseason polls mon.

who said anything about a dynasty? this is how K builds his teams now- around one and done players.  can't use it an excuse.

Dean Smith lost players as early as 1972, K never lost a player early until 1999.  No one has lost more players early than Carolina in the ACC both all time and since Roy came back.

you watch duke then run and hide when they lose mon.  how about showing up win or lose mon?  how about discussing games rather than just being a hit and run poster mon?

35 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

after winning in 2005 they lost their top 7 guys and still came back and earned a 3 seed.

Grayson wasn't used most of the year, he came on late.  he was a Mcd's AA in his soph year.  

LSU had simmons and no one else, you added potential #1 pick to an already talented team which was why you were top 5 in both preseason polls mon.

who said anything about a dynasty? this is how K builds his teams now- around one and done players.  can't use it an excuse.

Dean Smith lost players as early as 1972, K never lost a player early until 1999.  No one has lost more players early than Carolina in the ACC both all time and since Roy came back.

you watch duke then run and hide when they lose mon.  how about showing up win or lose mon?  how about discussing games rather than just being a hit and run poster mon?

you are a pathetic sad fan mon, the last decent recruit Roy had was Barnes.... One and Done is the way it works now, it is too bad UNC cannot grab one of these guys mon. Dont need to post in your stupid thread mon and I never hid when they lose, i had baylor beating them in tourney. I also dont place blame when they lose like you. the poor refs gave the game away  tears tears tears  Now go suck on a hoagie mon

1 minute ago, afosomf said:

you are a pathetic sad fan mon, the last decent recruit Roy had was Barnes.... One and Done is the way it works now, it is too bad UNC cannot grab one of these guys mon. Dont need to post in your stupid thread mon and I never hid when they lose, i had baylor beating them in tourney. I also dont place blame when they lose like you. the poor refs gave the game away  tears tears tears  Now go suck on a hoagie mon

wouldn't that tell you how great Roy is if the last decent recruit he had was Harrison Barnes and he was in the National Championship game?

One and done works for UK and worked for duke in 2015 and the only reason duke gets these guys is b/c of USA basketball.

you are the benefit of officiating most of the time and so why would you place blame?  your coach does though.  I am just some dopey fan, who cares what I say? but Roy and the team exhibited nothing but class in defeat unlike K when they lost to oregon or every game they lose mon.

good luck finding a job mon.

43 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

wouldn't that tell you how great Roy is if the last decent recruit he had was Harrison Barnes and he was in the National Championship game?

One and done works for UK and worked for duke in 2015 and the only reason duke gets these guys is b/c of USA basketball.

you are the benefit of officiating most of the time and so why would you place blame?  your coach does though.  I am just some dopey fan, who cares what I say? but Roy and the team exhibited nothing but class in defeat unlike K when they lost to oregon or every game they lose mon.

good luck finding a job mon.

dude I am working now,, your sources are as poor as your posts.  Oh my UNC made a champy final, easiest road ever mon

9 minutes ago, afosomf said:

dude I am working now,, your sources are as poor as your posts.  Oh my UNC made a champy final, easiest road ever mon

I don't believe anything you say.

duke has had easier roads, they had an easy road last year.  they always get the weakest regions. 

13 hours ago, afosomf said:

Delusional Mon

duke got a 4 seed in this Tournament w/ by far the weakest #1 seed.  In the ACC duke finished in 6th place and didn't even make the qtrs of the ACC Tourney.  

Carolina's bracket looked tough when the brackets came out but teams got upset, even w/ that IU should have been a 3 seed but instead were a 5.  ND did finish ahead of duke and beat them twice so why would it be odd they made it further in the NCAAs?

2 hours ago, nyjunc said:

duke got a 4 seed in this Tournament w/ by far the weakest #1 seed.  In the ACC duke finished in 6th place and didn't even make the qtrs of the ACC Tourney.  

Carolina's bracket looked tough when the brackets came out but teams got upset, even w/ that IU should have been a 3 seed but instead were a 5.  ND did finish ahead of duke and beat them twice so why would it be odd they made it further in the NCAAs?

are you effen dumber than possible, most duke fans knew this would be a tough year, you are like a broken record than continues to skip all day.

Just now, afosomf said:

are you effen dumber than possible, most duke fans knew this would be a tough year, you are like a broken record than continues to skip all day.

They were #4 and 5 in the 2 major polls to start the season.  and they finished the year ranked 18th.

don't worry though, the rent a team will be back to save the day next year!

1 minute ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

Top 5 with AJ!!! Not w/o.

Junc maybe dumbest poster on board, even the classiest of UNC fans must cringe after reading his nonsense and there are so very few classy UNC fans to begin with. 

Every Duke natty was gifted to them per the delusioned one.

3 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

Top 5 with AJ!!! Not w/o.

haha, you had played one ranked team to that point and lost by double digits.  W/ jefferson maybe you earn the 4 seed instead of getting overseeded.

Just now, afosomf said:

Junc maybe dumbest poster on board, even the classiest of UNC fans must cringe after reading his nonsense and there are so very few classy UNC fans to begin with. 

yes, we can all learn a thing or two about class from you.

Just now, afosomf said:

He is entitled to his opinion but AJ was a 10/10 guy and nasty on D and a leader. His loss was huuge. Plus Duke missed on Obi and Jeter. Overrated. Another Casey Sanders Erik Boateng type miss. So they team was not as talented as the initial polls claimed. They still fought and made the sweet 16. Not at all terrible. They will be utterly nasty next year with a starting line up of Giles, Tatum, Jefferson, Jackson and Allen. Kennard, Jones, Thornton (unless he bails) coming off the bench. Good Luck ACC! 

1 minute ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

He is entitled to his opinion but AJ was a 10/10 guy and nasty on D and a leader. His loss was huuge. Plus Duke missed on Obi and Jeter. Overrated. Another Casey Sanders Erik Boateng type miss. So they team was not as talented as the initial polls claimed. They still fought and made the sweet 16. Not at all terrible. They will be utterly nasty next year with a starting line up of Giles, Tatum, Jefferson, Jackson and Allen. Kennard, Jones, Thornton (unless he bails) coming off the bench. Good Luck ACC! 

You know we get along and I respect you as a poster but the Amile Jefferson stuff needs to stop.  the guy barely played until this year and he was mostly feasting on cupcakes and still not putting up great #s.  this reminded me so much of Ryan Kelly, when duke lost him to injury you would have thought Michael Jordan was hurt.  average role players getting injured- it happens.

duke didn't develop Obi and Jeter, they let them rot on the bench.  

if carolina doesn't lose anyone early they will be able to compete w/ duke.  if they do they duke will run away and hide.

AJ was always a good rebounder of 6-7 per game (look at his minutes he did play more than you think I bet (20-25 per game), since his soph yr. He really stepped up last year though,. Reminded me a lot of Lance Thomas, who also took a while to develop. You can't have it both ways. When the players do develop you say its flukish and when they don't you say its because K doesn't develop them. Ryan Kelly is still in the NBA!! It took him a while to build up strength and skill for the college game. It happens. Jeter may be OK eventually IDK but Obi was buried. So something was up?

UNC will of course be competitive as its UNC. But if Duke is healthy the starting five will be extremely difficult to stop on D. 

2 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

AJ was always a good rebounder of 6-7 per game (look at his minutes he did play more than you think I bet (20-25 per game), since his soph yr. He really stepped up last year though,. Reminded me a lot of Lance Thomas, who also took a while to develop. You can't have it both ways. When the players do develop you say its flukish and when they don't you say its because K doesn't develop them. Ryan Kelly is still in the NBA!! It took him a while to build up strength and skill for the college game. It happens. Jeter may be OK eventually IDK but Obi was buried. So something was up?

UNC will of course be competitive as its UNC. But if Duke is healthy the starting five will be extremely difficult to stop on D. 

22 mins a game was his peak in the 2014 season.

Lance Thomas didn't do anything in college or than foul and rebound.  I guess that is what they would expect out of Amile too?

I don't know if you can make a proclamation based on the weak non conf sched he faced.

Ryan kelly is in the NBA but was an average college player, duke fans acted like they lost a superstar when he went down.  I never said the guy couldn't play(or that Amile can't play) but they were just talked about like they were much better than they were.

NBA talent wise duke is head and shoulders above everyone next year.  My hope is experience and talent at Carolina can allow them to keep up with duke.  we'll see.  duke is definitely the favorite though.

Archived