2015-16 NCAA Basketball

nyjunc

7 minutes ago, afosomf said:

SJ/Junc your source may be corrupt mon, so it is established you just have a HS diploma or a letter of attendance.

whatever a letter of attendance is I guess I have that.  It is interesting you would know what that is though

10 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Yet again, nyjunk thinks he is the victor of the world. kudos, pal. 

National Championships are not an opinion, they are fact. Fact is, UConn>unc in national title's at any interval over the last 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 years since my birth. That's enough for me. You can win all the arguments you'd like in your own ****ed up mind. 

I don't think I am the victor I know it, it's not like you guys make it difficult.  there are some great, informed posters on the board that I enjoy debating and make me think- you 3 do not qualify.

the fact that you think UConn is greater than UNC in Nat'l titles over last 5,10,15,.. tells me all I need to know about that stellar education you received(I am doubting you actually went to UConn, it's not Harvard but it's not a terrible school either).

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

the fact that you think UConn is greater than UNC in Nat'l titles over last 5,10,15,.. tells me all I need to know about that stellar education you received(I am doubting you actually went to UConn, it's not Harvard but it's not a terrible school either).

I don't think it. I know it. The whole world knows it. You can check any reference you'd like. UConn has more titles than unc does over the most recent thirty year span that covers my lifetime. In fact, of all of the schools in the country, no one else has 4 except Duke, which has 5.  

This is exactly what I mean. You can continue to think it's not true, but you just don't understand the difference between reality, and what you think.

Anyway, I'm done in this thread. Have fun fellating yourself tonight as you think about how you defeated in your own mind in online arguments in which you completely turned a blind eye to literal facts.  

Always remember, you'll never have this: 

image.jpeg

I cannot believe the jealousy. Jefferson will barely play, Allen who averaged nearly 22 ppg is now a tripper and nothing more, Thornton who should have been in HS sucks, Kennard sucks, Giles is injury prone, Tatum is overrated and Frank Jackson is a Mormon.

Man UNC fans are insane. Just appreciate the F*CKING TALENT! Duke is going to destroy teams next yr. AGAIN.

5 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

I don't think it. I know it. The whole world knows it. You can check any reference you'd like. UConn has more titles than unc does over the most recent thirty year span that covers my lifetime. In fact, of all of the schools in the country, no one else has 4 except Duke, which has 5.  

This is exactly what I mean. You can continue to think it's not true, but you just don't understand the difference between reality, and what you think.

Anyway, I'm done in this thread. Have fun fellating yourself tonight as you think about how you defeated in your own mind in online arguments in which you completely turned a blind eye to literal facts.  

image.jpeg

man you are a fool.

5 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

image.jpeg

Clever. Lets see what happens next year!

2 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

I cannot believe the jealousy. Jefferson will barely play, Allen who averaged nearly 22 ppg is now a tripper and nothing more, Thornton who should have been in HS sucks, Kennard sucks, Giles is injury prone, Tatum is overrated and Frank Jackson is a Mormon.

Man UNC fans are insane. Just appreciate the F*CKING TALENT! Duke is going to destroy teams next yr. AGAIN.

jealous? never jealous of that program and the way they operate.

Jefferson is an average role player, nothing more.

Allen's #s will go down, too many guys that need the ball.

I didn't say Thornton sucks, I said he will be transferring.  The reason he wasn't in HS was b/c K convinced him to graduate early b/c he needed a PG.

Kennard is a good player but K doesn't play that many guys, he drops down w/ all the talent coming in.

Are you saying Giles isn't injury prone? he's missed the last 2 seasons w/ injuries.

duke is going to be really good, they deserve preseason #1.  the point is it takes more than talent.  There's a reason 3 of the last 4 years duke has gone out in rd 1 twice and the sweet 16 once.  it's hard to win w/ freshman no matter how talented they are.

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

jealous? never jealous of that program and the way they operate.

Jefferson is an average role player, nothing more.

Allen's #s will go down, too many guys that need the ball.

I didn't say Thornton sucks, I said he will be transferring.  The reason he wasn't in HS was b/c K convinced him to graduate early b/c he needed a PG.

Kennard is a good player but K doesn't play that many guys, he drops down w/ all the talent coming in.

Are you saying Giles isn't injury prone? he's missed the last 2 seasons w/ injuries.

duke is going to be really good, they deserve preseason #1.  the point is it takes more than talent.  There's a reason 3 of the last 4 years duke has gone out in rd 1 twice and the sweet 16 once.  it's hard to win w/ freshman no matter how talented they are.

who the phuck won the natty last year dipsh1t?  U are so effen dumb, doubt you have the letter of attendance mon

Aha so you admit they will be good. Yes, of course there are negatives but there are many positives as well and YOU NEED ROLE PLAYERS!!! I am happy with AJ getting boards and blocks for Allen, Tatum, Giles and Jackson to get the buckets. I think Thornton will stay. That team will be LOADED. The 1 and done teams were not as good as this team and as we now see Rivers and Parker were overrated and didn't really have strong upperclassmen to guide them. This team will have both. 

2 minutes ago, afosomf said:

who the phuck won the natty last year dipsh1t?  U are so effen dumb, doubt you have the letter of attendance mon

They did but it's hard to do.  since he has been going the one and done route he has the '15 title but 3 other down years.  it's not easy, this is not a guarantee.

1 minute ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

Aha so you admit they will be good. Yes, of course there are negatives but there are many positives as well and YOU NEED ROLE PLAYERS!!! I am happy with AJ getting boards and blocks for Allen, Tatum, Giles and Jackson to get the buckets. I think Thornton will stay. That team will be LOADED. The 1 and done teams were not as good as this team and as we now see Rivers and Parker were overrated and didn't really have strong upperclassmen to guide them. This team will have both. 

of course, never said they wouldn't.  Just pointing out that nothing is guaranteed.

You do need role players and Jefferson is a decent role player but remember when you were loaded 2 years ago he barely played and K does not like to use a deep bench. 

the 2015 team was better on paper.  2014 was probably on the same level.

you don't know who will be overrated until they play in college.  some guys are ready to be great right away, others take time. 

1 minute ago, nyjunc said:

They did but it's hard to do.  since he has been going the one and done route he has the '15 title but 3 other down years.  it's not easy, this is not a guarantee.

I don't think the sweet 16 is a down year and again that was w/o Jefferson who was averaging 10/10 and 4 blocks per game. You underrate him and I don't know why. He has more pro potential than your boy Paige. 

2 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

of course, never said they wouldn't.  Just pointing out that nothing is guaranteed.

You do need role players and Jefferson is a decent role player but remember when you were loaded 2 years ago he barely played and K does not like to use a deep bench. 

the 2015 team was better on paper.  2014 was probably on the same level.

you don't know who will be overrated until they play in college.  some guys are ready to be great right away, others take time. 

Let's just say if UNC had that class coming in, I'd be very worried. 

25 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

I don't think the sweet 16 is a down year and again that was w/o Jefferson who was averaging 10/10 and 4 blocks per game. You underrate him and I don't know why. He has more pro potential than your boy Paige. 

they were top 5 preseason.  losing in the sweet 16 isn't a bad year but a little down.

24 minutes ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

Let's just say if UNC had that class coming in, I'd be very worried. 

I'm worried, I am always worried about duke.  they always have talent and as much as hate K and the way he teaches the game the man knows how to win.

22 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Wait, Thornton's transferring?

That is the word on the street.

3 hours ago, AzogtheDefiler said:

LOL a down year after they won the natty and lost 5 starters.

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nothing Junk is saying matters.

A school is more than just a basketball team.

You didn't pay tuition to go to UNC.  You didn't pay student fees that directly go to athletics.  You didn't make UNC your residence for 2+ years before moving off campus to somewhere in Chapel Hill.  You didn't go to classes, become part of the culture, become involved in student orgs or Greek life.  You didn't get a degree.  You aren't an alum, donating to his alma mater.  You didn't make connections with people you still value years later.

Nothing you say matters on any of this.  You're a fan.  Cool story bro.  Go cry yourself to sleep.

Perfect.  This, and this so many times, is why this Villanova title is so damn special to me.  

9 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

Perfect.  This, and this so many times, is why this Villanova title is so damn special to me.  

Congrats and enjoy but a 5th Carolina in my lifetime would have been just as special, actually more special b/c of a connection with this particular team.  That is why this game hurts more than any other knowing how they were screwed.

13 hours ago, afosomf said:

LOL a down year after they won the natty and lost 5 starters.

and brought in the possible #1 pick in this draft along w/ the MOP from the last Final Four.  stop, duke cannot complain when they just go after one and dones now.  you have new teams every year like UK.

14 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Interesting. I heard about the rumor a while back from a Louisville fan but thought he was joking

nothing is confirmed but no one has more transfers than duke so it would not be surprising.

3 hours ago, nyjunc said:

and brought in the possible #1 pick in this draft along w/ the MOP from the last Final Four.  stop, duke cannot complain when they just go after one and dones now.  you have new teams every year like UK.

Ummm that is how the college game is mon. Carolina hasnt had a top recruit in years.

3 minutes ago, afosomf said:

Ummm that is how the college game is mon. Carolina hasnt had a top recruit in years.

and yet were playing for the national Title while those top duke recruits went home in the Sweet 16.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

A UNC fan wants the championship overturned. Did Junk submit this whiny plea?

http://www.campusrush.com/unc-villanova-ncaa-championship-game-petition-1714035476.html?xid=si_social

No, I just complain on message boards.  I know there is no chance of the game being overturned, it's a shame it was decided by crooked officiating but it happens like that sometimes.  happened the last 2 title games.

17 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

and yet were playing for the national Title while those top duke recruits went home in the Sweet 16.

Heh bub there were zero expectations this yr, none nada, sweet 16 was best case. Next yr we will be back in dance

4 hours ago, nyjunc said:

Congrats and enjoy but a 5th Carolina in my lifetime would have been just as special, actually more special b/c of a connection with this particular team.  That is why this game hurts more than any other knowing how they were screwed.

Yeah I'm sure it would have been LOLOLOL

Archived