CBS Says the PATS WIN TOMORROW

Ken Schroy

In essence that is what they are saying. If anyone watched any of the College games today they were treated to a constant commercial hyping the Thursday night game against the Fins. The hype was about "The Unbeaten New England Patriots vs The Miami Dolphins".

I hope the JETS players got a taste of that today.

Screw them. I hear a lot of talking heads giving the Dolphins a better chance to beat the Pats then us. They are hyping the new coach and the Newley reinvigorated Miami Dolphins. The reason they are giving is they say the Fins have a better QB. Go figure F the media. The sad thing is Fins fans down here believe it. 

Screw them. I hear a lot of talking heads giving the Dolphins a better chance to beat the Pats then us. They are hyping the new coach and the Newley reinvigorated Miami Dolphins. The reason they are giving is they say the Fins have a better QB. Go figure F the media. The sad thing is Fins fans down here believe it. 

It's funny, we're 4-1 and people kick our fans in the teeth for optimism, some of our own fans kick each other for F'n sake.  But it's okay for Miami fans to be optimistic about a fresh direction.

I think it is hilarious anyone would think Campbell to be successful and Bowles to all of the sudden fall on his face.  

The only real reason Miami may win IN NEW ENGLAND the following week is it is a short week and the pats are beat up from playing us...

The team that makes the fewest mistakes and fewest boneheaded penalties will win.

Jets have to rattle Brady, take away his game. He'll always win the time vs coverage battle.

I don't care if we had four Darrelle Revises. Give Brady ample time and he'll connect with somebody -- even a last ditch dump-off to a runner will kill us.

I want Brady to wear turf tomorrow.

Actually, I just looked on the cbs sports website and 5 of their experts are picking the Jets, only 2 are picking the Pats. Jinx?

We are becoming a hot pick.  Even on Sirius they're saying if Fitz doesn't revert into the INT throwing machine he has been in big moments historically, the Jets will be in it till the finish line.  I pretty much think that too.

Archived