Let it be said. I like Kerley out there over the other two scrubs

GREENBEAN

He is at least a true weapon and knows how to get open. I don't think the chemistry is there yet nor is the teams confidence with him, but the guy is a great compliment to Decker and Marshall. 

What ever happened to playing your best players? Yes I'm a homer. Most people know that, but the guy has two td's in the two games he played WR. The more he is on the field, the more effect he will have on the game.

Enunwa may be missed in the running game with the blocking, but his hands are for sh*t and Owusu is meh. I prefer Kerely over both of those guys. 

He is at least a true weapon and knows how to get open. I don't think the chemistry is there yet nor is the teams confidence with him, but the guy is a great compliment to Decker and Marshall. 

What ever happened to playing your best players? Yes I'm a homer. Most people know that, but the guy has two td's in the two games he played WR. The more he is on the field, the more effect he will have on the game.

Enunwa may be missed in the running game with the blocking, but his hands are for sh*t and Owusu is meh. I prefer Kerely over both of those guys. 

The only problem with Kerley is that he is ONLY a slot WR and the Jets want Decker and sometimes Marshall in the slot, but Kerley should get more time than Enunwa and Owusu who are JAG's for sure.

The only problem with Kerley is that he is ONLY a slot WR and the Jets want Decker and sometimes Marshall in the slot, but Kerley should get more time than Enunwa and Owusu who are JAG's for sure.

exactly.  It's amazing what a handful of catches does to people

exactly.  It's amazing what a handful of catches does to people

Yes it's also amazing that with the two games he's played he has out performed both Enunwa and Owusu.

Just hoping to see the Jets put the best players on the field. Let's not forget the previous years of production for Kerley. he's a proven contributor.

Yes it's also amazing that with the two games he's played he has out performed both Enunwa and Owusu.

Just hoping to see the Jets put the best players on the field. Let's not forget the previous years of production for Kerley. he's a proven contributor.

Other than they play two different positions you might have a point.  Enunwa is playing the HB TE position, what does he have to do with how our 2nd or 3rd slot WR is playing? 

Agree 100%. Owusu and Enunwa did nothing. Gailey has to get over this every receiver has to be over six feet. Doesn't seem to hurt the Pats. 

Other than they play two different positions you might have a point.  Enunwa is playing the HB TE position, what does he have to do with how our 2nd or 3rd slot WR is playing? 

My belief is just like what CrazyCarl said above. You suit the offense to the personnel. We have a truly effective guy on Kerley sitting on the bench while scrubs like Owusu and Enunwa run around and do basically nothing.

I get it if it's an important part of the run blocking scheme, but I think Kerely is earning his playing time right now and I for one would like to see him out there more.

There's not many 3-4 CB's that can cover him straight up and he's good at finding the holes in the zone. Enunwa has the drops. F8ck that

oh.. I could stand to see Kerely out there and Enunwa's blocking over Cumbys uselessness as well.

Fitz can't take advantage of Owusu & Smith. Their speed is so much different than Marshall & Decker he can't get in sync. He's under thrown them so the DB can make a play every single time he's thrown to them on deeper patterns.

My belief is just like what CrazyCarl said above. You suit the offense to the personnel. We have a truly effective guy on Kerley sitting on the bench while scrubs like Owusu and Enunwa run around and do basically nothing.

I get it if it's an important part of the run blocking scheme, but I think Kerely is earning his playing time right now and I for one would like to see him out there more.

There's not many 3-4 CB's that can cover him straight up and he's good at finding the holes in the zone. Enunwa has the drops. F8ck that

Ones playing a role that Dailey needs, the hybrid TE.  The other is a slot WR.  The argument is pointless, they're different positions. Kerley was targeted more. 

Archived