Huge shout out to Fitzy!

Jetster

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL thanks for proving my point. Now if you don't mind, you creep me the **** out so please don't talk to me again

All I am saying here is that you are probably going to have to find other ways to get your rocks off after the Jets cut ties with Geno.

Every week with this garbage.  We get it.  We need a franchise QB.  It's not going to change the fact that Fitz is our best QB since 2008.  Is that a sad statement?  Yes.  Is it a reason to keep whining?  No.

people also fail to realize Fitz is doing this with virtually no TE and zero options on third down out of the backfield. Add that to the fact most of the Ints he did throw were tipped balls or dropped balls right in the hands of his WR's ..I can think of only 2 bad Ints Fitz threw and they turned out to be ints that were not giving the opposing team good field position. He plays extremely well on our side of the field protecting the football. Fitz picks the moments he's going to take chances very well, and I have absolutely no problem with him running this offense for the next few years while we search for a young QB via the draft to learn under him if the team feels Petty is not the answer. if the team feels Petty is the answer and is progressing well I still have no issue at all with Fitz under center for the next 2 years

people also fail to realize Fitz is doing this with virtually no TE and zero options on third down out of the backfield. Add that to the fact most of the Ints he did throw were tipped balls or dropped balls right in the hands of his WR's ..I can think of only 2 bad Ints Fitz threw and they turned out to be ints that were not giving the opposing team good field position. He plays extremely well on our side of the field protecting the football. Fitz picks the moments he's going to take chances very well, and I have absolutely no problem with him running this offense for the next few years while we search for a young QB via the draft to learn under him if the team feels Petty is not the answer. if the team feels Petty is the answer and is progressing well I still have no issue at all with Fitz under center for the next 2 years

Basically I agree with this.  If Petty is good enough next season to give the coaching staff a real question at QB then so much the better for us.

you're the one who can't stop talking about geno smith, I don't even think about him because he's irrelevant. And what is a butt plug? I'm assuming it's some kind of disgusting sex device? Is that the stuff you're into? 

Now he's irrelevant ? Do  you even bother to read the sh*t you post ?

. And what is a butt plug? I'm assuming it's some kind of disgusting sex device? Is that the stuff you're into? 

you're on the Internet and ask what's a butt plug (besides it being named using the 2 most descriptive words for its application)? And it doesn't have to be sexual. I'm sure the likes of Michael Sam & the San Fernando Valley think they make great paperweights  

child, don't expect to talk sports in a Jets forum and come in ill-equipped to handle the barrage of profanity and sexual references that proliferate once you click that thread link. That's just reality 

Those hoping for Fitz to fail are pretending all INT's are created equal...fact is, Fitz has seven INT's that break down like this...

1. Mind-numbingly stupid pick against the Browns where he couldn't have seen the defender.  Worst INT of the seven IMO.

2. Gailey called a play that was a 50/50 ball and acknowledged as much after the game.  Fitz lobbed it up for Marshall to fight the CB and neither Marshall nor the CB came down with it.  A safety who was trailing the play came in and grabbed the ball as it was coming down and did an excellent job on the toe-tap.

3. Horribly underthrown ball against the Eagles...just a terrible pass.

4. Fitz pass batted at the line and picked off before it hit the turf. 

5. Pass goes through Marshall's hands on potential game tying drive deep inside Philly territory (10 yard line?) and comes down in the hands of an Eagels defender.

6. Fitz pass to Smith comes up short, as Smith tries to adjust with the ball in the air, the defender shoves him to the ground and gets the INT.  Poorly thrown pass, but WR had a 50//50 shot if he doesn't get rag-dolled...no flag?

7. Overthrows Marshall down the right sideline and DB makes a great diving grab.  Still on Fitz though,he's gotta' make a better throw.

I hate the INT"s as much as the next guy, but I can live with them if his TD"s are coming at a greater rate, and not so many filed under "What was he looking at when he threw that"? as has often been the case with Geno/Sanchez.

There is Plank's constant

The value of Pi

And Ryan Fitzpatrick's 6 win in a season limitation

All of them are immutable and cant wait assures us the the six win limit for Ryan Fitzpatrick is an impenetrable boundary rather like the event horizon of a black hole.  Cant wait has spent a lot of time thinking about this subject and he is quite sure of the validity of his theory here.

<bringing the thread back on topic>

What is the team going to do once we get our sixth win and reach the mathematical limit for wins from Ryan Fitzpatrick as a starter?

Well, since Ryan Fitzpatrick is the starters, it'll sort of be like we never won anything at all. This problem sort of just... solves itself.

The value of Pi

All of them are immutable and cant wait assures us the the six win limit for Ryan Fitzpatrick is an impenetrable boundary rather like the event horizon of a black hole.  Cant wait has spent a lot of time thinking about this subject and he is quite sure of the validity of his theory here.

This is teh Jetnations... there is no such thing as an impenetrable hole.

How many people has can't wait accused of being "creepy" and stalking him now?  Like 8 people?  It's a message board and he just expects there to be no one who disagrees with him or finds fault with his inaccurate, completely subjective tirades.  I'm not sure where all the anger is coming from; it's not like we're in the middle of a 1-7 season right now.  Sometimes you need to look at the common denominator and adjust your behavior accordingly.  But I'm doubtful that will occur.

*** Neg repped by can't wait ***

How many people has can't wait accused of being "creepy" and stalking him now?  Like 8 people?  It's a message board and he just expects there to be no one who disagrees with him or finds fault with his inaccurate, completely subjective tirades.  I'm not sure where all the anger is coming from; it's not like we're in the middle of a 1-7 season right now.  Sometimes you need to look at the common denominator and adjust your behavior accordingly.  But I'm doubtful that will occur.

He is probably off rethinking his strategy.  The funny thing is that there is actually precedent here.  Supporters of Tim Tebow would remain positive even in the face of yet another disappointment and then pick up their bags and follow Tim to wherever it was that he landed next.

Do we get to lose cant wait and a few others once the same thing happens with Geno? 

can't wait, and a couple of other posters that have been clamoring for attention lately all employ the base-level troll techniques... one of which is accusing people that prove them wrong of "following you around and stalking them". Some of the others include the "you can't read" evasion; the hypothetical outcomes = facts argument; the cuss you out then politic that you are "personally attacking" them... there are some other classic favorites in there too. 

This group of guys really just can't get enough of their ass fed to them.

The value of Pi

listen to this creep over here LOL

no it's just you two faggots

no it's just you two faggots

I'm curious, why is there a different threshold for the tolerance of hate speech on JN when the slur is "anti-gay"? 

I've personally been banned for implying that people are unintelligent. Setting a precedent for almost zero tolerance of calling people stupid. I know we can't use religious or racial slurs. Nor can we use political slurs... but anti-gay slurs, especially those that go beyond friendly joking, seem not only to be tolerated, but celebrated.

I'm curious, why is there a different threshold for the tolerance of hate speech on JN when the slur is "anti-gay"? 

I've personally been banned for implying that people are unintelligent. Setting a precedent for almost zero tolerance of calling people stupid. I know we can't use religious or racial slurs. Nor can we use political slurs... but anti-gay slurs, especially those that go beyond friendly joking, seem not only to be tolerated, but celebrated.

To be honest with you i think cant wait is hanging himself with this rubbish.

As an interesting aside it may be one of the few times that he gets to feel like he is hung. 

TY TY, I will be here all week.

Give it time.  Have to think a nice little break is coming for him.

To be honest with you i think cant wait is hanging himself with this rubbish.

As an interesting aside it may be one of the few times that he gets to feel like he is hung. 

I will be here all week.

*clears throat*

WOCKA WOCKA!!! 

So predictable.  Awesome.  

I wouldn't even criticize Fitzpatrick that much if it wasn't for you fanboys who wildly exaggerate his play and blame everybody else when he comes up short (Marshall, the defense, geno smith on the bench, the fans) you're the worst kind of fans in football

I wouldn't even criticize Fitzpatrick that much if it wasn't for you fanboys who wildly exaggerate his play and blame everybody else when he comes up short (Marshall, the defense, geno smith on the bench, the fans) you're the worst kind of fans in football

You do know that Fitzpatrick is a Norse god, right?

So because you disagree with my opinion of our QB, you think its cool to use gay slurs.  Yes, I'm the worst.  You're totally right.

Archived